Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? (1452 Views)

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by onila(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-c50f-cNOkbM/UpXnz0XT8gI/AAAAAAACQGU/BRO77e9yc-4/s1600/2.png[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-Ity5tIFp0NM/UpXnvoOnReI/AAAAAAACQF8/3GfPlj894kc/s1600/0.png[/img]

Yes she did. OJB's first wife (He has two others) and mother of his oldest children Mabel Okungbowa, popularly known as Mamma J donated her kidney to the renowned musician and music producer. What a great thing to do. I duff my hat to her! The successful kidney transplant took place on October 21st in India and OJB got discharged from the hospital a week later.

OJB and his wife stayed in an accommodation close to the hospital where he continued to go for his post-operative check ups with his doctors. OJB has been given a clean bill of health and will be returning to Nigeria soon.

2 Likes

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by onila(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
despite being rude! dont u all agree these women are so generous

what a great thing to do shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

may the Heavens bless her

1 Like

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by onila(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
he has two other wives??!!! And she still donated her kidney? Madam you do well but me i no fit do that one.

2 Likes

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Kai!! First love things..

I fear First loves than other ex's.. The fire of that first love dey hard to quench. Just Ask Tuface.

1 Like

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
more pics

In the pictures are ojb and mabel in their beds, then two of them after the successful operation.

Turns out Mabel was even the one that called India to discuss Ojb's medical challenge after he was diagnosed with kidney issues. And when all was set, they travelled together to India.

2 Likes

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Superking: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
She wants to repossess her possession. undecided
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Lilimax(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
onila: he has two other wives??!!! And she still donated her kidney? Madam you do well but me i no fit do that one.

The first wife is the real wife while the rest are gold diggers, concubines, mistress...etc undecided?

She knows that OJB is hers rightfully while the rest are distractions.
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Lilimax(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I fear First loves than other ex's.. The fire of that first love dey hard to quench. Just Ask Tuface.
Well said!
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Superking: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax:

The first wife is the real wife while the rest are gold diggers, concubines, mistress...etc undecided?

You made a valid point ... provided he paid her dowry.

Her act of sacrifice indeed translates to 'Proof of Ownership'. The other two women could have made a 'statement' by volunteering theirs too. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Rednaxelot: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Okija_juju: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

what about wizkid's first love?
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
God bless that woman abundantly.
Amen.
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by fasho01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wow.. So touching!

Indeed, true love is what she has for him.

A virtuous woman, who can find?

1 Like

Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Pdizzle(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
This love z similar to john 3:16's own, madt love..So many so called wives and husbands cnt do dis, for a man wit other wives..Damn
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by soulglo: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax:

Keep telling yourself that. He already showed her that she was not enough for him and so he needed two more. I cannot say I am really surprised because there is that saying that nice guys finish last. The same good heart that he abused when he ran out on her is the same good heart that made her risk her life for him. Thank God they are both doing well after the surgery. I hope she takes good care of the kidney she has left
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by ChiSun27(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Behind every successful man is a .......
Re: Did Y'll Knw Ojb's First Wife Donated Her Kidney? by Olugbenger(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Download:reekado Banks – Chop Am / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Rihanna Gets Close To Tattooed Female Friend As She She Goes Topless On Mediterr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.