Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? (8488 Views)

Air Force, Navy, Army, SSS, Immigration Etc! In Pursuit Of Better Pay? / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2006
damn ,,,, Nairaland has been sexed up

Time for ya'll to come and put in some few good heads

cool

Doctors or Nurses, who should get better paid

I 'd say Nurses

Why ,

Did you hear of the News in Uk where 1 GP(general practioner) gets £270,000 per year ( more than quater of a million )

Am like , damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

GP of all people

The rudest people you ever want to know in Uk are GPs

Besides, what do doctors do ?

They sit in their office

Prescribing sh*t

It is the nurses that care and do everything for patients

You spend almost 98% of the time with the nurses

& The doctors are always so conscious of their time , they never do OVER-TIME

Now, I want to know what ya'll think

DOCTORS OR NURSES

Motivation of thread:

ma pastor and his wife who lost their 1st born due to neglicence of nurses (  sad, that is because nurses get sh*t pay)

ma dear bluenubian who is a nurse and never stops complaining of her job  kiss

ma sister Funsho who is working on being a doctor (doctor in the making)  cool

ma dollie dolls who is in the medical field **huggss***

hot-angel who also wants to be a nurse

& all other friends who is in the medical field

I need contributions please

cool

Post freely in all ma threads

Your post counts
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:02pm On May 19, 2006
Crap topic bol tongue

who should get a better pay is none of ouR bxnix afterall we do not get any of the money or do we?? grin grin
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2006
Rhode, when adults talk

LISTEN

Don;t spoil ma thread plz

**smacks her**

angry

contributions please ?
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Greatpeter(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2006
Nurses stay 24hrs with their patients no doubt the doctors prescribe and go.
So Nurses should be well paid than the doctors but the doctors also are trying their best.
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by my2cents(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2006
Who should get paid the most is, and should be, all up to the free markets, period. If the free market dictates that the more the demand, the higher the price, then in this case, doctors obviously:

- They go thru a 4 yr degree program like everyone else

- They go thru a rigorous admission process into med school

- some even go the extra mile to specialize

- They are involved in the life-saving business

- If they mess up, they can get their license yanked (I will only us the case of the US here since that is where I know what's up smiley)

However, if the free markets wake up one day and say nurses should get paid more, then so be it. This post though, is a no-brainer. I know bolex meant for it to be a trick question. Either that or he has too much time on his hands now that his exams are over grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by diddy4(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2006
i think i would go for the nurses
cuzz they take care of me really good. dont get ideas? angry angry angry angry

nurses are the bomb. doctors do nothing but seat on that dumb chair and talk like tomorrow no day but without them the nurses wont know what to do.

*scratches head*

ok i am confussed. the both of them should earn same salary.  grin grin grin
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2006
bolex:

Rhode, when adults talk

LISTEN

Don;t spoil ma thread plz

**smacks her**

angry

contributions please ?

Lmao bol tongue
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Ashiwaju(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2006
Considering the Cost of Trainning and the Duration of Training, Considering the Number of Licence involved and the Skill/Professionalism required, Doctors should be paid more . we must remember that whatever the nurses do right or wrong bounces back to the Doctors, it is simply their responsibility and its a kind of delicate position with a lot of risk involved.

Nurses have fashionable relationship with their patients when they choose to!

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2006
ya'll have turned nurses into whores abi

I dunno how true that is o

But they do the job ( even in the LovePeddler way ) of keeping the patients happy

cool

I lie ?
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:19pm On May 19, 2006
Bolex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry ma mom is a nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry better watch ya mouth o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2006
Don;t you think your mum should get better paid

than those dumb GPs

?
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by ldollier(f): 3:24pm On May 19, 2006
nowadays, different fields have doctorate degrees, but let me not digress. since your talking about the medical field, well doctors should and will always be paid higher than the nurses.

anyone that is a nurse in the USA and is not sincerly into the job(Nursing), may i suggets that you get yourself out of that job. many foreigners migrate here, and choose to do nursing cuz it brings money. well if your destiny is not to be a nurse and u decide on being one in the US of A. i'll advice that you get out of that field asap.

anywho, nurses go through a lot of stress and i mean a lot of stress especially those Nurse that has no interest in the field and were driven by the almighty dollar. but i will contradict myself by saying that since nurses go through a lot, they should be better paid. some nurses are already getting paid higher
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2cantango(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2006
bolex you know I love ya and respect ya for a lot of your views and your maturity - but when you sprout crap like this, I become too disappointed for words.

You preach your faith and Christianity all over NL - bless you for that. But how Christian-like is it to accuse any woman of being a LovePeddler? angry

Shame on you for saying such a thing. embarassed
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by dominobaby(f): 3:27pm On May 19, 2006
well, whatever, they both go through rigorous trainings. Doctors don't only prescribe drugs.
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2006
lol

I heard that from some1 o

The person said

Not all nurses are whores

&

Not all doctors are rude

But , am sorry

This should not affect anybody

cool

I AM SORRY

kiss to those that are offended
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by maki(f): 3:32pm On May 19, 2006
i should get paid better for been an economist
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2006
Can we not deviate from the topic please ?

imagine someone earning £270,000 per year ( almost to increase by 6 months ) for prescribing drugs in a rude manner to patients

?

& the nurses who sit their asses down 24 hours with patients get lil pay , not enough to pay all their bills

angry

THE NURSES ARE BEING CHEATED
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Greatpeter(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Considering the Cost of Trainning and the Duration of Training, Considering the Number of Licence involved and the Skill/Professionalism required, Doctors should be paid more . we must remember that whatever the nurses do right or wrong bounces back to the Doctors, it is simply their responsibility and its a kind of delicate position with a lot of risk involved.

Nurses have fashionable relationship with their patients when they choose to!

I disagree with you that whatever Nurses do right or wrong bounces back on doctors it's not true.
Why saying this to the field I belong.
Doctors have their own body and licence so do the Nurses.
They are two different professions but with thesame aim and goal of saving lives.
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by diddy4(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2006
maki:

i should get paid better for been an economist

thats funny
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by nike4luv(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2006
we go to skul for 7yrs and i dont deserve gettin paid 2 much,

am a med doc soon and i want gud pay
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2006
Did I blame the doctors for the death of my pastor's child ?  angry

he blamed the nurses

Cos they always take the blame

The only thing the doctors do is BREAK THE SAD NEWS

That is thier hobby

' I am sorry but , ,,,,,,,, blah blah blah'

crap

The nurses walk about under instructions of certificate holders who sit on thier dumb chair watching SKY or any digital TV

Some even stay on the computer

Or on the phone

angry

Nurses should be better paid
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by nike4luv(f): 3:39pm On May 19, 2006
theres more to them than it meets the eye just cos u have experienced sumthing bad with dokitas doesnt mean they crap if dey crap how come dey still study and work the hardest,how come dey do 7 years and they have to do a lotta practices, u cant compare doctors and doctors cos they are not all the same, stop patronising us!
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Christino(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2006
Most doctors are just a bunch of thugs. They don't know jackshit. Some doctors look @ you and say, "he has the virus" whereas its just Kwashiokor. Some say this is maximum obesity when a layman knows it's elephantiasis.
The nurses do the bulk of the work. They are closer to you (although they could be as mean as the doctor).

The doctor is more like Obasanjo.

Why should he be paid more than the people that do the real work? Anyway that's the way life goes. The speaker gets the most, the worker earns nuts.

BUt as for nurses, man, my giffy wants to be a nurse and i'm not in support cos nurses are usually BAD - y'know. My mum is not bad sha, and she's been in this line for 30 years.

Tell me what a doctor can do that I cannot do (is it to look up for references in medical books or use software to check prescriptions - lazy dogs they are)!
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2006
Hey my twin bro, why do you think this way? You could do better than this. Why would you think Nurse should get a higher pay? Is like saying Technician should get more pay than engineer which would not happen in this world.
Dont you know without Doctor, Nurse is useless? A nurse don't have the guts to be prescribing drugs to patient anyway but a doctor can still do Nurse jobs if need be but a nurse can never do a doctor job.
You think 7 years of studying hard is a joke huh? Dont let me hear that from you no more.
Of course Doctor should get a better pay, talk of the brain they gat and their critical analysis, no be joke my brother.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Skidoc(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2006
First of all, Bolex where did you hear your own tori that doctors earn £270K per annum? Or are you talking about a particular doctor?

Christino:

Most doctors are just a bunch of thugs. They don't know jackshit. Some doctors look @ you and say, "he has the virus" whereas its just Kwashiokor. Some say this is maximum obesity when a layman knows it's elephantiasis.
The nurses do the bulk of the work. They are closer to you (although they could be as mean as the doctor).

The doctor is more like Obasanjo.

Buahahahahaha! Did a doctor offend you before?
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by se4better: 6:37pm On May 19, 2006
HEY,FRIENDS COME AND LETS FACE THE FACT PLEASE:

(1) DOCTORS ARE BEING TRAINED TO ANY LENGTH TO SAFE HUMAN LIFE BUT THE NURSES ARE THERE ONLY TO CARRY OUT THE ORDER OF THERE MASTERS BECOS THEY CAN NEVER AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TRAINED TO SAFE THE LIFE OF ANY TO THE LENGTH WITH THE DOCTORS CAN DO, OKAY

(2) DOCTORS CAN CARRY OUT ANY IMAGENCY OPERATION AND SAFE THE LIFE OF THE PATIENT BUT TELL ME IS IT THE NURSE WHO DOES NOT GO THROUGH PAIN WHICH THE DOCTOR WENT THROUGH B4 GETTING THAT CERTIFICATE WILL SAFE SUCH LIFE, TELL ME PLEASE I WANT US TO FACE THE FACT.

(3) DOCTORS NURSE BETTER THAN THE NURSES 100% TIMES BECOS ALL THE NURSES CAN DO IS TO LEARN FROM THE DOCTOR AND PUT THOSE THINGS INTO PRACTICE, INFACT THE DOCTOR ARE THE LECTURERS AND THE NURSES ARE THE STUDENTS , NOW TELL ME WHO SHOULD BE PAIN BETTER OR RATHER HIGHER,IS IT THE DOCTOR OR THE NURSES

(4) PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR OKAY, TAKE THE NURSES TO MOTUARY AND TO CEMETRY AND TELL THEM TO OBSERVE HOW THEY BRING IN DEAD BODIES AND SOME OTHER STRANGE THING,THEY CAN NEVER WAIT RATHER THEY WILL RE ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE NO MORE INTO THAT PROFESSION,BUT FOR DOCTOR THEY ARE READY TO CARRY THE DEAD BODY AND EXPERIMENT ON THEM AND SOME OTHER THINGS , FRIENDS PLEASE LET US FACE THIS FACT BECOS AM GOING FOR THAT COURSE WHEN I GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY, I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO DO IT BECOS I HAVE DECIDED TO GO THROUGH THAT PAIN AND SAFE AS MANY LIVES AS POSSIBLE.

NOTE:PREVIOUS DAYS AGO I ASKED A NURSE PLEASE FOLLOW TO THE MOTUARY SO THAT WE CAN GO THERE AND BRING OUT THE DEAD BODY OF MY FRIENDS FATHER WHO IS GOING TO BURY HIM TODAY AND SHE FOUGHT WITH ME TELLING ME THAT I AM A BASTERD BECOS SHE HAS NOT FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE DEAD BODY WHICH SHE SAW IN THE HOSPITAL WHICH SHE WORKS JSUT BECOS OF THE STUPID MISTAKE OF ONE THE NURSES IN THAT HOSPITAL.LET US FACE THE FACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THERE IS A SAYING THAT"AFTER GOD,DOCTORS ARE THE GOD OF HIS EARTH", IT IS 100% TRUEEEEEE
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by se4better: 7:02pm On May 19, 2006
HEY,FRIENDS COME AND LETS FACE THE FACT PLEASE:

(1) DOCTORS ARE BEING TRAINED TO ANY LENGTH TO SAFE HUMAN LIFE BUT THE NURSES ARE THERE ONLY TO CARRY OUT THE ORDER OF THERE MASTERS BECOS THEY CAN NEVER AND HAVE NEVER BEEN TRAINED TO SAFE THE LIFE OF ANY TO THE LENGTH WHICH THE DOCTORS CAN DO, THEY DON'T GO TO THE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS COURSE,ALL THEY DO IS GO TO THE SCHOOL NURSE WHERE THEY ARE THOUGHT SOME TOPIC LIKE :"SEXUAL REPRODUCTION,ETC.

(2) DOCTORS CAN CARRY OUT ANY IMAGENCY OPERATION AND SAFE THE LIFE OF THE PATIENT BUT TELL ME IS IT THE NURSE WHO DOES NOT GO THROUGH PAIN WHICH THE DOCTOR WENT THROUGH B4 GETTING THAT CERTIFICATE WILL SAFE SUCH LIFE, TELL ME PLEASE I WANT US TO FACE THE FACT.

(3) DOCTORS ARE BETTER THAN THE NURSES 100% TIMES BECOS,ALL THE NURSES CAN DO IS TO LEARN FROM THE DOCTOR AND PUT THOSE THINGS INTO PRACTICE, INFACT THE DOCTOR ARE THE LECTURERS AND THE NURSES ARE THE STUDENTS , NOW TELL ME WHO SHOULD BE PAID BETTER OR RATHER HIGHER,IS IT THE DOCTOR OR THE NURSES

(4) PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR OKAY, TAKE THE NURSES TO MOTUARY AND TO CEMETRY AND TELL THEM TO OBSERVE HOW THEY BRING IN CORPSE AND SOME OTHER STRANGE THINGS,THEY CAN NEVER WAIT RATHER THEY WILL REANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE NO MORE INTO THAT PROFESSION,BUT FOR DOCTOR THEY ARE READY TO CARRY THE DEAD BODY AND EXPERIMENT ON THEM AND SOME OTHER THINGS , FRIENDS PLEASE LET US FACE THIS FACT BECOS AM GOING FOR THAT COURSE WHEN I GET INTO THE UNIVERSITY, I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO DO IT BECOS I HAVE DECIDED TO GO THROUGH THAT PAIN AND SAFE AS MANY LIVES AS POSSIBLE.

NOTE:PREVIOUS DAYS AGO I ASKED A NURSE,"PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO THE MOTUARY SO THAT WE CAN GO THERE AND BRING OUT THE CORPSE OF MY FRIENDS FATHER WHO IS GOING TO BE BURIED TODAY", AND SHE FOUGHT ME TELLING ME THAT I WAS A BASTERD BECOS SHE HAS NOT FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE DEAD BODY WHICH SHE SAW IN THE HOSPITAL WHICH SHE WORKS JUST BECOS OF THE STUPID MISTAKE OF ONE THE NURSES IN THAT HOSPITAL.LET US FACE THE FACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MY EMAIL IS kevin_global_233661@yahoo.com or hotmatrix1985@hotmail.com AM ONLY 21 YEARS,IGBO,NIGERIAN 4NOW IN LAGOS LATER WE SHALL TALK BETTER ON THIS I WON GO CHOP ABEG

THERE IS A SAYING THAT"AFTER GOD,DOCTORS ARE THE GOD OF HIS EARTH", IT IS 100% TRUEEEEEE
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by bolex(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2006
skidoc

You should have been in UK

He is just 1 of the undiscovered millioniers in JAND

Now , loads of people are complainging of poor medical treatment

Nurses are complaining of low pay

Doctors are beaming with smiles

Does that not tell you anything ?

Hey , ma hommie se4better

I understand say doctors get trained alot

alot more than nurses

Now, if you add 30 nurses in UK's yearly pay

1 doctor is earning that pay

Is that fair ?

What does the doctor do ? ,,,, wHAT

Jack sh*t that is what he does
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2006
bolex:

skidoc

You should have been in UK

He is just 1 of the undiscovered millioniers in JAND

Now , loads of people are complainging of poor medical treatment

Nurses are complaining of low pay

Doctors are beaming with smiles

Does that not tell you anything ?

Hey , ma hommie se4better

I understand say doctors get trained alot

alot more than nurses

Now, if you add 30 nurses in UK's yearly pay

1 doctor is earning that pay

Is that fair ?

What does the doctor do ? ,,,, wHAT

Jack sh*t that is what he does
you better reply to my post now
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Christino(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2006
Skidoc:

First of all, Bolex where did you hear your own tori that doctors earn £270K per annum? Or are you talking about a particular doctor?

Buahahahahaha! Did a doctor offend you before?

Offense is an understatement.

2nde:

Hey my twin bro, why do you think this way? You could do better than this. Why would you think Nurse should get a higher pay? Is like saying Technician should get more pay than engineer which would not happen in this world.
Dont you know without Doctor, Nurse is useless? A nurse don't have the guts to be prescribing drugs to patient anyway but a doctor can still do Nurse jobs if need be but a nurse can never do a doctor job.
You think 7 years of studying hard is a joke huh? Dont let me hear that from you no more.
Of course Doctor should get a better pay, talk of the brain they gat and their critical analysis, no be joke my brother.

Mind you a doctor won't do the job of a nurse.
Now, a nurse does not really need a reference book to carry on her duty, and ma mama plus years of experience knows how much drug to prescribe, and me sef man can prescribe drugs that will make you live forever, its up to you to find them (you'll never find them sha - dats a doctor for you)
I can disguise as a doctor but I can't disguise as a nurse. Let me tell you a little one, (a doctor cannot inject you!)
If you give your vein to a doctor, you may end up being punctured in the eyeballs grin
Doctors go to school to cram, cram, cram. What killed my old school mate Dixon (RIP) in 300L (wrong prescription, by who? the nurse?)
Before I blab too far, man, are you a doctor? If not, then I have nothing against you, if yes, man with due respect, you guys need to do something fast!
I swear to almighty God, a doctor once asked me how to spell Spersallerg! And back then i was battling with WAEC.

Bros eh, I'm better than most doctors out there, if you doubt me, come to me and let me dissect you. I don't need a specimen to prove myself, afterall, patients die in their hands! shocked
Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by Ashiwaju(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2006
Does the word "professionalism" Makes sense atall? Haba, If any of us has got problems with Doctors let us know ooo, i am no Dr but i sure believe Dr's should get more. Some one said a nurse can prescribe drugs, i am really sorry because when its backs fires, its straight to jail. Phamacy Technician or Phamacist cannot prescribe drugs unless prescribed by the Doctors, everyone has their role in the field and May be i should ask WHY ARE YOU NOT GETTING MORE PAY THAN YOUR BOSS?. Its straight and Simple and its more comprehsive why a Dr should get more than a nurse. No doubt nurse dey work but when it comes to responsiblity Dr.s should get more. No doubt you have some QUACK Dr's and No Doubt you have the rude Ones, What we should be asking is how those ones take collect the licence? who certify them? and which primary school dem go? bcus i know for sure out of 100 dr's for naija boya na only ten get the real certification the rest na OLUWOLE abi na Back door.

As Doctors have their role so deos the nurses and dont forget that we have the phlebotomist too and the sonogramist who get about $60,000 p/a in the US.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? by 2nde(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2006
Christino:

Offense is an understatement.

Mind you a doctor won't do the job of a nurse.
Now, a nurse does not really need a reference book to carry on her duty, and ma mama plus years of experience knows how much drug to prescribe, and me sef man can prescribe drugs that will make you live forever, its up to you to find them (you'll never find them sha - that is a doctor for you)
I can disguise as a doctor but I can't disguise as a nurse. Let me tell you a little one, (a doctor cannot inject you!)
If you give your vein to a doctor, you may end up being punctured in the eyeballs grin
Doctors go to school to cram, cram, cram. What killed my old school mate Dixon (RIP) in 300L (wrong prescription, by who? the nurse?)
Before I blab too far, man, are you a doctor? If not, then I have nothing against you, if yes, man with due respect, you guys need to do something fast!
I swear to almighty God, a doctor once asked me how to spell Spersallerg! And back then i was battling with WAEC.

Bros eh, I'm better than most doctors out there, if you doubt me, come to me and let me dissect you. I don't need a specimen to prove myself, afterall, patients die in their hands! shocked
Hey, save me all these, i aint a doctor infact my field is not close to it because i don't like it but i appreciate the good work they are doing, of course nobody is perfect, you are bound to make mistake in your field and mind you, we are talking about lifes here. Doctors, nurse, surgeons etc. are only trying, it is only God that heals but whenever a doctor do a great job, you people will never appreciate it but if he makes one mistake, you start to talk.
You telling me you are better than most doctors is nothing but just word of mouth anybody could have said, even if you have 100yrs of experience as a nurse, you CANT still do a doctor job, of course anybody like you can prescribe drugs for headaches, fever and other common diseases but do you even have an idea of different kind of disease we have and their category?
What is nurse doing huh?
coming to work;
taking care of patient which my mother can do for me;
giving you injections if neccessary which anybody could do if you have the heart and the training;
Gettin the drugs for you if the hospital has them which i can do with presciption with me;
What else? Bleep* the patient if necessary!!!
Anymore thing **BS*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Right Every Employee Should Know / Advise Needed On How To Make My Freedays Accountable / See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.