Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State (8516 Views)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by khalidx: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Since the advent of the governor yahaya bello led administration, they have been allegations and counter allegations about the payment of workers salaries.
Few days ago the kogi State government released a statement on the issue saying all workers salaries has been paid
According to legitinfobase some of the workers have not received anything while some are getting paid by percentage.
One of the primary school teacher received six thousand naira
Photo evidence
https://www.legitinfobase.com.ng/2018/08/see-salary-of-primary-school-teacher-in.html

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018

4 Likes

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by LuciferKristi: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2018
The account balance was -N76.41 before? shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by African101(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2018
For real? This must be a joke.
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by PMBfirstson(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2018
It is well
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Saao(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
This man is heartless, wicked and devilish. Oh how are they coping? God

3 Likes

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Ekez(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
#Okay we dey cum
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by khalidx: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Saao:
This man is heartless, wicked and devilish. Oh how are they coping? God

Those guys are like the 4th world country
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by khalidx: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lalasticala

Mynd44

Fynestboi
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by eleojo23: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
And Bello is still in office?
His jazz is very strong! sad
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by samfuntua: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
if this is true then i will not waste my time and energy doing the job, rather i will get bike, a taxi or a bus and be driving and i will make that salary daily or in every two days. or even go into a business that will grow gradually and make meaning to me and my family latter in life.

2 Likes

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by daveP(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Seems Kogi needs an Azuza Street Revival to get it's common sense out of the rocks that have hidden it for decades.... what nonsense.
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Agemech: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
samfuntua:
if this is true then i will not waste my time and energy doing the job, rather i will get bike, a taxi or a bus and be driving and i will make that salary daily or in every two days. or even go into a business that will grow gradually and make meaning to me and my family latter in life.
my broda it's Tru oooo my own is also a primary school teacher
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by GAJIT: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Austeeenxx: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
For the love of Mike! How the hell are they supposed to survive on six thousand naira?

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Minjim: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pdp and lies.
You can't even post something within the minimum wage.

If minimum wage is 18k, how then can a teacher earn below 7k?
I'm not disappointed in the ops, I'm only disappointed in any gullible lazy Nigerian youths that believe this poo.
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by round1(f): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Nawa ooooh. How will a family man manage this peanut. God have mercy
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Teacher1776(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Before we rush to judge and condemn, here is a food for thought- most teachers live perpetually on loans, using their salaries as collateral. They have a repayment plan in which chunk of the salary is being used to service the loan.
This, in my estimation is the scenario which played itself in the alert received by this specific teacher. Otherwise, I can't imagine any sane government paying that peanut as salary installment. That is the only logical explanation i can give for this.

2 Likes

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Teacher1776(m): 4:23am On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are indeed a keen observer. Didn't noticed it till i read your comment. For the life of a poor teacher who doesn't receives salary as and when due, overdraft withdrawal is a regular way of life. That explains why the account was in the negative.

1 Like

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by ehinmowo: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Qnd the fool took billions to Ekiti to buy votes!
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by khalidx: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2018
sad
Minjim:
Pdp and lies.

I'm not disappointed in the ops, I'm only disappointed in any gullible lazy Nigerian youths that believe this poo.
you will not shut up and listen
Are you a kogite?

1 Like

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Asquare84(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
he may be servicing loan, that the reason for the shortfall in salary
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by ShakurMY(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2018
African101:
For real? This must be a joke.
it's possible, I served in kogi as a corper in 2015/16, we are paid 2000naira for a whole service year as state allowance
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by African101(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ahhhhhhhh

ShakurMY:

it's possible, I served in kogi as a corper in 2015/16, we are paid 2000naira for a whole service year as state allowance

1 Like

Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by bigpsalm07: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone, does anyone has any Idea about AB Microfinance test? If Yes, which site can I visit to get likely questions?
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Agemech: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Teacher1776:
Before we rush to judge and condemn, here is a food for thought- most teachers live perpetually on loans, using their salaries as collateral. They have a repayment plan in which chunk of the salary is being used to service the loan.
This, in my estimation is the scenario which played itself in the alert received by this specific teacher. Otherwise, I can't imagine any sane government paying that peanut as salary installment. That is the only logical explanation i can give for this.
guy u no any logical poo in dis, my mum is a primary sch teacher in kogi, wat u see is 20% or 30% of dia salary dat 4 d govt do pay primary and local govt workers.
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Teacher1776(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Agemech:
guy u no any logical poo in dis, my mum is a primary sch teacher in kogi, wat u see is 20% or 30% of dia salary dat 4 d govt do pay primary and local govt workers.
I was only painting a scenario based on what obtains in the state where I work. You will notice that I concluded ny stating that such payment plans by the Kogi state governor, if true,
"Otherwise, I can't imagine any sane government paying that peanut as salary installment. That is the only logical explanation i can give for this."
I am not here to defend any inhuman government.
Have a nice weekend.
Re: See The Salary Of A Primary School Teacher In Kogi State by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and lies.

What is this one saying
Minimum wage ke. When some sec school pay a meager #11000...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Needed On How To Make My Freedays Accountable / Importance Of Industrial Chemistry To Nigeria And The Entire World / Tips To Help You On Your First Day At A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.