Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2307 Views)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Reyspin(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Alhaja Abibat Asabi Mogaji,
mother of the former governor
of Lagos state, Sen. Bola
Tinubu is dead.
She died at her residence in
Ikeja on Saturday evening.
Reports say she would be
buried tomorrow at the Ikoyi
Muslim cemetery, reception
and Islamic prayers will follow
immediately at the Blue Roof,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Mogaji, the President-General,
Association of Nigerian Market
Women and Men, was aged 96.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PastorKun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by takedat(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
96 years, This is what they call "Oku amala" in yoruba! R.I.P
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.

Please cite your reliable source
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by takedat(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.
Uncle tell us a story! Story Teller! Even if she was his adopted mother, does that make him less of a son?
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by oddy4real(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
Oya, where are the APC brigade? Let us blame GEJ as usual since he is responsible for every calamity and misfortune that befalls each Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
Inna Lillah wa Inna ilaehi rajiun.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by wellmax(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP. She lived to see the success of her son. What a good life.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PastorKun(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
It remains a fact that Bola Tinubu's ancestry is from iragbigi in osun state and Tinubu is just his adopted name from his political parents.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: It remains a fact that Bola Tinubu's ancestry is from iragbigi in osun state and Tinubu is just his adopted name from his political parents.

A fact without proof?
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by takedat(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
oddy4real: Oya, where are the APC brigade? Let us blame GEJ as usual since he is responsible for every calamity and misfortune that befalls each Nigerian
When did you join the kiddies club? Trivialising something which is inevitable for all of us!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by oluwatomiwa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
[Pastor Kun]It remains a fact that Bola Tinubu's ancestry is from iragbigi in osun state and Tinubu is just his adopted name from his political parents.

Story teller. Adieu Mama.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by mike404(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip ma sad
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by redsun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wonder what she taught her son about being bad?And what she made of him as a rogue?

Like father like son they say,maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by oddy4real(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
take dat: When did you join the kiddies club? Trivialising something which is inevitable for all of us!
Not my fault that you can't see beyond your nose.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Another state fund will be wasted again, abi will they use the
Kind of casket they intend using to bury OBADARE?

Only time will tell.
Anyway mama sleep well
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by EkoIle1: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP to a wonderful mother and a great Lagosian.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Feedmemore(f): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip mam!
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Gbawe: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP. 96? Grand old age. Not looking good for the haters of Tinubu. The man may be around tormenting them for another 40 years !!!
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Abali1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
R I P Madam.
Please respect the dead, because all of us are on borrowed time and will one day go to join our maker.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2013

APROKO like u. Check the pix and compare

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by takedat(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
oddy4real:
Not my fault that you can't see beyond your nose.
I'll leave you to your shenanigan. Whatever lifts your luggage!
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is what I do not like about Islam, they wont keep this woman for a planned burial that I can come and drink beer for all the tolls I pay to the Lion of Bourdillon. RIP mamaLion
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: It remains a fact that Bola Tinubu's ancestry is from iragbigi in osun state and Tinubu is just his adopted name from his political parents.

Who ask u all dez accursed history?

Even if he were frm Mars,dos it diminish his contribution to Humanity?

Is it 2day dat som1 wil adopt a child n dat adopted child wil even go ahead 2 bcum mor successful dan substantive children

Egbe ni fun enu to fin tu itukutu yen!
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by dridowu: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by redsun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
A thief can never be respected by rational people,the only people that respect thieves are thieves themselves.Those in the dark respects rogue like tinubu.

And if you are a relative of a rogue,you consequently bears his brunt of his evil.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
Egbe ni fun enu to fin tu itukutu yen!

lol.
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by baby124: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP ma. Now where is the owambe at? When is the next election for iya oloja taking place grin
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by MAYOWAAK: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2013

Tinubu's real name is OGUNLERE!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by patimore: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
redsun: A thief can never be respected by rational people,the only people that respect thieves are thieves themselves.Those in the dark respects rogue like tinubu.

And if you are a relative of a rogue,you consequently bears his brunt of his evil.
I am sure they are also rogues in your family, and you will also bear the brunt of their evil. R.I.P mama
Re: Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PastorKun(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Tinubu's real name is OGUNLERE!

Fact! Everything about tinubu is fake from his name to the schools he attended. The chicago scandal is still very fresh in our minds.

(1) (2)

Benue People React As President Goodluck Visit Makurdi / Thread For GMB Supporters...PLS REMAIN RESOLUTE! / Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.