Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (27592 Views)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Tears, Tributes As Tinubu’s Mother, Is Buried / Sen. Bola Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by femiaction(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
Iya Loja Of Nigeria Died

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1156581_Abibatu_mogaji_jpgf0746f4a39581ed2b9b35dd0ee7e358c[/img]
BREAKING NEWS FROM TVC :TINUBU'S MUM DIED AT 94

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PapaBrowne(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
WOW!! 94 Years!! A beautiful woman. And a graceful one at that. May her soul rest well.
She lived and saw her son grow from grace to grace even though with our collective wealth!
She must have been a proud mother. A warrior too. And she also bore a warrior in Bola. I doff my heart. Only a good mother bears a strong, versatile and great tactician like Bola.

When she gets to the other side, she should please explain that the sins Tinubu is commiting(as in stealing our collective wealth) is for our own good. He will return it when he gets his hands on the bigger one(as in Abuja things). And about stealing from the bigger pot(as in oil things), eeehm ... that one is not exactly a sin.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by teemlo: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP to Mama Iyaloja
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by CY09: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP....what a ripe old age!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by TreasuredGlory: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by sholay2011(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP ma. Death makes everyone equal. Life is really a mystery; and we live it to make our history. ..that's a bit jittery.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PENMIGHT(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
May her Lord have mercy on her soul,forgive her her shortcomings and may she be ranked amongst the pious on the Day of Recompense.

And please,for those who have scores to settle with her son, Bola Tinubu or ACN should not invade here and transfer aggression on the dead soul.

We don't speak ill of the dead.....pls!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by fame12k(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
ok
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by 80million1: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Iya Loja of THE WORLD!

Ahh! Erinwo!
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PastorKun(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip to the dead.
To the family she left behind including baba tinubu, take heart, i have always known you to be a strong man afterall. Sad indeed.
I hope she didn't die in an overseas hospital? I wonder what killed her sef
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Abbey4life: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her eternal rest

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Bsmartt(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
we are from GOD and to him is our return.RIP mama

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP Mama but you left Nigeria a bad legacy in the person of Bol* Ahm*d Tinubu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by obyikye(f): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
May her soul rest in Peace.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by ichidodo: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
My Condolensces, may Her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by worldman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rest in peace iyaloja general of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by takedat(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pastor Kun: But she is not Tinubu's mother na, according to reliable source's Tinubu's real mother was her house help and tinubu was just brought up in her family.
Uncle please tell us a story! Even if she was his adopted mother, does that make him any less of a son to her? Inane reasoning in this 21st century

94years and A life well spent! She was quite influential even before Tinubu sprang into prominence.Adieu Mama!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Dontrapatolli(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rip

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
One thing I hate about Islam is how they bury people overnight, I had anticipated, that I will use this opportunity to drink free beer from Lion de la Bourdillon, for all the toll I pay to his surrogates on Lekki and Ikoyi toll gates. RIP mamaLion

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by nairaman66(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
R.I.P... Hope she lived a worthy life!
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by ochukoccna: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP
@ thread,know how you waka (esp late hour waka waka) in Lasgidi in the lead up to and ceremonies marking her demise lipsrsealed
May you head not swim in earthen clay pots
A word is enough for the wise cool

Billyonaire: One thing I hate about Islam is how they bury people overnight, I had anticipated, that I will use this opportunity to drink free beer from Lion de la Bourdillon, for all the toll I pay to his surrogates on Lekki and Ikoyi toll gates. RIP mamaLion
You mean with all the amnesty money retardeen funnel to the Ijaws, na Tinubu's free beer dey hungry your throat shocked
Afterward na una go dey call the North parasites
Hmmn,when last did you see the man in the mirror after a shower? cool
Hippocrite grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by vedd: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
R.I.P. To the mother of a true leader!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by AustineE1: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!...her only regret must ve been having a serial certificate forger,a political shenanigan and a criminally minded son,who can trade a whole region for his own political interest!...mama,may your good deeds here on earth,intercede for the soul of your criminal son,with the hope that he may recognize his stupor and evil ways and make amend in his life time!Adieu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Another state fund will be wasted again, abi will they use the
Kind of casket they intend using to bury OBADARE?

Only time will tell.
Anyway mama sleep well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by dridowu: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
rip
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by wellmax(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
She lived a good life, lived to see her son become a success.
Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by PENMIGHT(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
Billyonaire: One thing I hate about Islam is how they bury people overnight, I had anticipated, that I will use this opportunity to drink free beer from Lion de la Bourdillon, for all the toll I pay to his surrogates on Lekki and Ikoyi toll gates. RIP mamaLion

Why won't you hate Islam? It is people like u dt make Islam bury their dead early before invaders like you storm there.

Wetin concern you and free beer at someone else's mum burial.

I hear, I branch....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by patimore: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
bankyblue: Another state fund will be wasted again, abi will they use the
Kind of casket they intend using to bury OBADARE?

Only time will tell.
Anyway mama sleep well
do they bury Muslims in casket? No

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead by dammy1985: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
take dat: Uncle please tell us a story! Even if she was his adopted mother, does that make him less of a son to her? Inane reasoning!

94years and A life well spent! Adieu Mama!
Everybody knows that tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state... His family house is there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.