Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! (1985 Views)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! by tjfulloption(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
WOMAN: My Husband is not
interested in sex.
DOCTOR: Ok! give these pills to
him. Everyday, put 1 pill in his tea.
the woman did and they had sex
which they enjoyed. Next day she puts 2
pills in his tea and they enjoyed much
more sex. 3rd day,
she emptied the whole bottle in
his tea.
Two days later Doctor called
to know the progress. Son picked
and replied:
"Mom is in coma at
d moment, Aunt is in hospital, Maid is
suing Dad for rape, My own
arse hurts and bleeding and Dad
is still running naked in d garden,
shouting Bingo! Bingo!! Bingo!!!
Even the Dogs are running 4 their
lives!
Re: The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! by Riskymallam: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin; D ... Still generated a whole lotta laughs lol. grin
Re: The Doctor, Housewife And Her Husband! by aquaprin90: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ohhhh my Goodness..... That's too much...tongue

(1) (Reply)

America Vs Nigeria / House For Sale. / Hilarious Photo About women, Its So True And Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.