Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife (43148 Views)

Hilarious Confession Of A Smelling Nairalander / That Moment You See A Fat Ass.... YOU Be Like / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by ibson99(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly;

"Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."

He then blind folded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blind fold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call.

The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.

Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable!

Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.

My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blind fold, and I assured him I had not.

At this point, he removed the blind fold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose!

263 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lwkmd!!! Disaster.
For the guests to have kept mute ,the husband must be an influencial man. smiley

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! so funny! grin God, pls this should never ever happen to me!

I can just imagine the guests' faces! They'll be like ''lord have mercy!'' grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Beesluv: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Truth24(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wicked
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Imagine the look on the faces of the guests as she tilts her weight to one side and releases the thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha hilarious hilarity,Funy,me like it

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
ibson99:
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly; Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight. He then blind folded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blind fold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blind fold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blind fold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose!
...the moral of this confession is people should not presume others are not watching them-someone is watching someone somewhere,someplace..

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by html14java(f): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
SPACE

searching to see the Hillary in the thread

SвAи

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by DNBCrew: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
lol

Read Christmas Sex, today's trending story on DNB. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
undecided lipsrsealed

Make I laugh o!! Before person go chop me raw!! (even though I've seen this joke like 1000 times)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! angry grin cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Joshkid(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Vivly(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
lol. sad
I heard this when I was 12. It wasn't funny then. It's still not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAI BUHARI

BUHARI TILL NIGERIA BECOMES A WORLD POWER cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Bonapart(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Funny but not real

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by braintext(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
lmaooooo ... nice one

www.kingebuka.com

BEST BLOG EVER !!!!
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
LWKMD grin
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by iluvpomo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
LMFYO .......(y=yansh .... )
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
though av heard it b4,but hearin it today seems like am just hearing it for the first time,funny

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good luck
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Tymax(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
And they sat down there? Shey they cannot shout ni? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Funny story. Especially as the title is 'confessions of a fat housewife'...but the story says she ate beans for lunch at WORK...how is she a housewife if she goes to work?

41 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even a slim woman could have eaten the beans and still farted. This is derogatory against fat women ! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
old gist

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by tpia003: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
So what is the crime here?

Her being fat or being a housewife?

Or farting?

Na so 2015 go meet una o, inside gutter.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by abbey4christ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amusing
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
hehehhehe.....really funny..... jeez that woman would never have the courage to look at the guests faces ever again....
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Teammi: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.