Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri (42251 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soludo Identifies Another N8.6trillion Missing Under Okonjo Iweala / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by lawizle(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
cogitoErgo: Thats one brave girl there! My eyes really swell with tears reading this. Pray some help will come the way of that girl and others

Y wuldnt she be brave,wen her parents were slaughtered like rams in her very eyes. Her whole world has bin affected,she has nuffin to lose anymore..am sure if she had a knife,she woulda stabbed him..
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by taharqa2: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
mu2sa2: The people of the north have at last risen to confront their common enemy, boko haram. let's hope the people of niger delta will also summon courage to confront MEND bandits.
And what were d 'People of d North' (yourself inclusive) been doing all this while, that 'they' are NOW confronting BH at last?? Did 'they' (yourself inclusive) belief that they cud achieve anytin from not confronting those killers b4 now (Power, perhaps), and hv now realised that 'they' wud lose (or rather, are losing) much more if they continued on their previous CHOOSEN path? Are we looking at 'they' having a true Change of heart, or are 'they' just looking for a Change in strategy?..... Forgive me for d plenty questions plz; just Wondering aloud..
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Sike(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
A very Good Brave girl.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by ecosanders: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
Think some ppl here claimd dat d Northerners r nt affectd by BH menance?
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by babadem2much(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
dat guy should be hang from his blokos publicly so dat others will learn
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by mu2sa2: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
What a coincidence! In kaduna state a JSS 1 hausa girl recognized her history teacher as the person who came to their house to kill her father in Zonkwa during the ethno/religious crises that engulfed southern kaduna.She stated that the teacher said to her "sorry, so he is your father" before striking the innocent fellow dead. Sadly, the commission of enquiry before which she gave evidence in kaduna refused to summon the alleged murderer on the spurious ground that it was only a fact-finding body. Many muslims accused the commission of bias.
Will these girls ever get over the trauma?
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Originalsly: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm....I hope they find a way to make him ID the others and the weapons they used then ehmmm....lock them all up in a room and force them to slaughter each other....an eye for an eye.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
allahuma dammir-hu
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by HonKontigi: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
taharqa2: And what were d 'People of d North' (yourself inclusive) been doing all this while, that 'they' are NOW confronting BH at last?? Did 'they' (yourself inclusive) belief that they cud achieve anytin from not confronting those killers b4 now (Power, perhaps), and hv now realised that 'they' wud lose (or rather, are losing) much more if they continued on their previous CHOOSEN path? Are we looking at 'they' having a true Change of heart, or are 'they' just looking for a Change in strategy?..... Forgive me for d plenty questions plz; just Wondering aloud..
Keep wondering, even dream if you like. When borno elders, speaking for the people, told gej to withdraw the indisciplined, drunken jtf men for them to handle boko haram, he refused. The people hav now taken their destiny into their own hands and you're talking crap. Both boko haram and jtf are a menace - and kudos to the people for they will soon regain their freedom from these uniformed and ununiformed murderers.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by aurenflani: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
mike404: GOD DON DEY EXPOSE DEM SMALL SMALL grin E REMAIN BUHARI angry[b][/b]

What an azzhole dummmy shittt hole, gullible piece of shitt you are.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Eleponblue(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
ecosanders: U r only dwelling in d pool of ignorance, n u kw nothing abt jihad, so there is no point insulting u cause i realize u need help.
FOOOL!!!!! :Pare you sure you are not their spokesman.goat!
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by shortERIKINA(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
And God regreted why He made man..
Guy abeg speak 4 urself Oº°˚˚° . E sure sey Ϟą U̶̲̥̅̊ God regret sey him create.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
JimIbanga: May God help this poor girl.
God God God God God! What about YOU.Yes YOU.

You no go help her?
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by seunlayi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
nemesis at last
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by stopit: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=aurenflani]

What an azzhole dummmy shittt hole, gullible piece of shitt you are.[/quotee]ekpa,mumu,ozuor
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Akpan107(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
ziccoit:

So a True Muslim is identified by his level of support for Jihad? What is Jihad? Who is a Muslim? Who is a True Muslim? Answer these questions if you can. Seems you people are only living on ignorance you are fed by your ignorant fellows.
A true Muslim is the person that obey the law in the Quran and believe in the prophet of Islam.

I was taking with a Muslim woman and she said '' ....you see, there is no compulsion in Islam...
But i asked her, what if a Muslim man/woman convert to Christianity what will happen to that person?
She answered '' that person would be killed'' then i said to her, is there compulsion in Islam or not, she looked at me and said '' ehn! They dont kill again...''

then i said to her, ANY muslim that DONT kill his brother when he convert to Christianity and and refused to return to Islam is a bad muslim, because you break the law of Islam that said such person should be killed... And i added, the best Muslims the world are the Yoruba Muslim, because they are not ready to kill there brother that convert Christianity, but in your eyes, they would be seen as the bad ones.... (She kept silent)
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by confusion247(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
ecosanders: U r only dwelling in d pool of ignorance, n u kw nothing abt jihad, so there is no point insulting u cause i realize u need help.
May be he need to be visited by jihadist, mujahideen, boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab or the talibans. Jihad has no other meaning than to kill the infidels. Remember whenever Jihad is declared people lose their life. If i am wrong, kindly write the full or original name of boko haram for us to see if JIHAD is not in it. Continue to live in delusion.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by sambos994(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Keep wondering, even dream if you like. When borno elders, speaking for the people, told gej to withdraw the indisciplined, drunken jtf men for them to handle boko haram, he refused. The people hav now taken their destiny into their own hands and you're talking crap. Both boko haram and jtf are a menace - and kudos to the people for they will soon regain their freedom from these uniformed and ununiformed murderers.

And what did the JTF do exactly?
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by meforyou1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Do JSS 1 pupils study history in kaduna?
mu2sa2: What a coincidence! In kaduna state a JSS 1 hausa girl recognized her history teacher as the person who came to their house to kill her father in Zonkwa during the ethno/religious crises that engulfed southern kaduna.She stated that the teacher said to her "sorry, so he is your father" before striking the innocent fellow dead. Sadly, the commission of enquiry before which she gave evidence in kaduna refused to summon the alleged murderer on the spurious ground that it was only a fact-finding body. Many muslims accused the commission of bias.
Will these girls ever get over the trauma?
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yomieluv: the bolded are the ones i corrected.....

Your correction is even an eyesore. Go back and finish the correction or you head straight to your English teacher for refinement too.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by EiE1(f): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ii am crying already. God, look @them with tattered cloths, and dat little baby on thee other's lap, he/she needs parental love and care. Oh my God, plssssssss help them, keep them. Protect them. Feed them... #Profusely crying now. Hmmmm#
yellowpawpaw: My eyes hv already swelled up.may God help all these orphans.maybe she was not selling satchet water b4 her parents were murdered in cold blood.
God pls don't abandone them.make way for every one of them where there is no way.
And God regreted why He made man..
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by rodeoxav: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
You people should just shut up about true muslim or one coherent christian. All these baseless beliefs all in the name of some stupid religion are the main cause of the macro instability and lack of peace on the planet. Even the supreme being (as claimed) that you are crying out to is just up there (as claimed) enjoying as people are being slaughtered and butchered,being unable to restore peace or prevent these anomalies. Of course, he doesn't exist and if he does,he's just a psycopath who enjoys destruction.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by ecosanders: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
confusion247:
May be he need to be visited by jihadist, mujahideen, boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab or the talibans. Jihad has no other meaning than to kill the infidels. Remember whenever Jihad is declared people lose their life. If i am wrong, kindly write the full or original name of boko haram for us to see if JIHAD is not in it. Continue to live in delusion.
Ur pathetic Monika says it all. Oloriburuku!
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by confusion247(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Akpan107: A true Muslim is the person that obey the law in the Quran and believe in the prophet of Islam.

I was taking with a Muslim woman and she said '' ....you see, there is no compulsion in Islam...
But i asked her, what if a Muslim man/woman convert to Christianity what will happen to that person?
She answered '' that person would be killed'' then i said to her, is there compulsion in Islam or not, she looked at me and said '' ehn! They dont kill again...''

then i said to her, ANY muslim that DONT kill his brother when he convert to Christianity and and refused to return to Islam is a bad muslim, because you break the law of Islam that said such person should be killed... And i added, the best Muslims the world are the Yoruba Muslim, because they are not ready to kill there brother that convert Christianity, but in your eyes, they would be seen as the bad ones.... (She kept silent)
Thank you so much for saying the truth without fear or favor. If islam is a religion of peace, yoruba muslims are true example of that peaceful Islam.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by ecosanders: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Eleponblue:
FOOOL!!!!! :Pare you sure you are not their spokesman.goat!
Ur ribal fada n who*re moda r fooools for nt aborting u. omo ale jatijati!
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
whenever someone diverts from islam to christianity they hate and tend to kill. what a wicked religion that has caused more death all over the world even more than witch craft(Quote me if am wrong)... God please save us from these mislead barbaric monsters embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
rodeoxav: You people should just shut up about true muslim or one coherent christian. All these baseless beliefs all in the name of some stupid religion are the main cause of the macro instability and lack of peace on the planet. Even the supreme being (as claimed) that you are crying out to is just up there (as claimed) enjoying as people are being slaughtered and butchered,being unable to restore peace or prevent these anomalies. Of course, he doesn't exist and if he does,he's just a psycopath who enjoys destruction.
your own even worse. lmao abeg get brain jare grin
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
mike404: GOD DON DEY EXPOSE DEM SMALL SMALL grin E REMAIN BUHARI angry[b][/b]
SENSELESS EMBRYO STROKE FOETUS!
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by makarveli: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
D wicked shall neva go unpunished. D boko haram member didn't knw dat one day nemesis would catch up wit him.
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by CHIDONE: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yomieluv: go back to you school,and demand for a refund of your school fees.

At least he passed the message.live goes on
Re: Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri by confusion247(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
ecosanders: Ur pathetic Monika says it all. Oloriburuku!
Too bad that you have refused to liberate yourself from self inflicted delusion. this is the real name of boko haram....."JAMA'ATU AHIS SUNNA LIDDA'AWATI WAL-JIHAD"...Meaning in english.."Congregation and People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad". what is jihad doing there?
Kindly prove me wrong based on the above. You can call me anything you like but it won't stop me from saying the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju / Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.