Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign (21201 Views)

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / Patience Denies Involvement In Amaechi’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
abokinside: Thought she is supposed to be working in Bayelsa state as a permanent secretary.There is a very thin line between Getting paid for doing nothing and stealing from the govt. In saner climes first ladies are busy tackling child maternal mortality, obesity, human trafficking etc, here the Dame is busy helping her non performing husband in is crude politics. Pls madame allow the elected gov do the job he was elected for while you the un elected first lady can face your own "work" both at Yenogoa and Aso rock kitchen.
DONT U HAVE ACCESS TO NEWS? DAME HAVE BEEN PERFORMING THOSE ROLES U MENTIONED IN NIGERIA, AFRICA N UN. PLS DONT BE IGNORANT, LETS 4GET SENTIMENT AND STATE D OBVIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Iykeponti(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
E be like say another surgery in Germany don dey hungry her sad this time e go be brain surgery grin duck!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Acidosis(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
SirVee:
You infer so wrongly! If Dame was Obama's wife? Thinking...................

I hope y'all will not kill yaselves because of nothing.

If a common student could afford a brazillian hair worth N80,000, a phone worth N100,000 who are we to condemn her for whatever she spends her money on...?

Why not wait for EFCC, Police and the responsible bodies to do their jobs?

Why the hatred?

The problem with you all is, you sit back in a room in Lagos (or any other place) and condemn things going on far away... so many things y'all know nothing about.

I passed through about 3 states last week... and I saw the various on-going Federal projects have never seen in my life. Massive road construction, everywhere! BUT each time I come online esp on nairaland, the only thing I see is kids pouring out their anger...

When people fail JAMB - its GEJ

When there is no power in your room - its GEJ (Even when the PHCN in your locality purposely switch off the source)

When you sleep all day with nothing to eat at night - its GEJ

When SS2 students can not solve simple quadratic equation - its GEJ.

I'm waiting for the day this innocent man GEJ would hand over to the saviour everyone is crying for cool cool I just hope they'll not regret again.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Frankie9ice: This agbero woman has refused to shut her stinking mouth and stop dabbling into matters that are way beyond her mental and intellectual capacity. Which Odili is she bragging about? The one who stole Rivers blind? That gathering of 'movers & shakers of Rivers state" at the wedding is the best example of "birds of d same feather flock together" that I have seen in a long long while. Rivers people shine yor eyes well well,...Mr Wike wud out-steal Odili's regime 100 fold shud he become Governor cum 2015
MUST U STATE YOUR POINT WITHOUT INSULTING HER PERSON? INFACT ITS YOUR MOUTH THAT IS STINKING, IS SHE NOT FREE TO AIR HER OPINION?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

If a common student could afford a brazillian hair worth N80,000, a phone worth N100,000 who are we to condemn her for whatever she spends her money on...?

Why the hatred?

The problem with you all is, you sit back in a room in Lagos (or any other place) and condemn things going on far away... so many things y'all know nothing about.

I passed through about 3 states last week... and I saw the various on-going Federal projects have never seen in my life. Massive road construction, everywhere! BUT each time I come online esp on nairaland, the only thing I see is kids pouring out their anger...

When there is no power in your room - its GEJ (Even when the PHCN in your locality purposely switch off the source)

I'm waiting for the day this innocent man GEJ would hand over to the saviour everyone is crying for cool cool I just hope they'll not regret again.. cool

Another offpoint post by Acidosis. Shame! I weep for you! I am sure you have a problem comprehending posts. Stop whipping up sentiments. Read with an open mind and pray you understand!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Jovanna(f): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

Why the hatred?

*yimu* pls re u frm bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by MistadeRegal(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talking of ''Side Attraction!'' Which State in Nigeria retained any ever since your husband was voted into power? Terrorism here and there! Bombing here and there! Drive-by gunshots here and there! Will any side attractions remain during all these? Talking of "Side Attractions!"
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Iykeponti: E be like say another surgery in Germany don dey hungry her sad this time e go be brain surgery grin duck!
PRAY U DON'T FALL SICK, IF U DONT RESTITUTE UR WAYS U MAY NOT SURVIVE IT.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by MistadeRegal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis:

Why the hatred?

What the heck are you posting? Why not open your shut eyes and stop taking wrong sides!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by kaykomo: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=Goddex]Now I see clearly the mischief of our media. I attended that occasion and listened to her and other guest from A - z. The woman never made mention of Ameach's. She was only delighted to have Peter Odili, Ada George and Celestine Omehia assembled together by Nyesom Wike and praised Wike profusely as a man committed to uniting the good people
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BrightCar: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mistade Regal: Talking of ''Side Attraction!'' Which State in Nigeria retained any ever since your husband was voted into power? Terrorism here and there! Bombing here and there! Drive-by gunshots here and there! Will any side attractions remain during all these? Talking of "Side Attractions!"
WE KNOW, BUT DOES DAT QUALIFY AMAECHI A SAINT? GOD BLESS @ACID... FOR BEING OBJECTIONATE. U WILL REALLY EXCEL IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ifihearam: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=kay komo][/quote]

you see!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
We should do things in this world bearing in mind that death is inevitable. Her attitude outside tells a lot about what Jonathan is experiencing in his home. I pity the man with all the headaches coming from leading Nigeria + a domineering wife.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by raystanley(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
It only in Nigeria, an illiterate will dubiously have his/her way into politice with no merit... And get credit... For looting. Dumb asses!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
BrightCar: HOW DARE U INSULT OUR 1ST LADY? ITS U THAT IS MENTALLY N MORALLY DERAILED. IDIOT!

Being a single-cell organism incapable of debate, it is perfectly understandable that you would find solace in sycophancy and hero-worship.

What you and your co-travellers fail to grasp is that, regardless of how much rear-guard action is mounted on your deity's behalf, her failure to heed the lessons of providence marks her out for an ignominious end - much like Maryam Abacha and Turai Yar'adua.

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Lordlexy: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Acidosis, d miscreant, tout, lover n supporter of everytin tat stinks even wen others are stating d obvious. It is glaring clear u have nd ur likes have sold ur souls 2 d devil 4 a pot of porrage. Even wen d handwriting is boldly writing on d wall, u still have d nerve 2 throw ur wait behind d 1st lady. A good name is better than riches nd money hastly gotten will mount wing nd fly. Your post is anti ppl nd it shows all tat u care about is 2 blindly support d govt at all cost. Even if u want 2 side her, do it wit discreation. Shame on ur nd ur tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by SirVee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mistade Regal:
What the heck are you posting? Why not open your shut eyes and stop taking wrong sides!

Acidosis, I am sure that you have seen that there's a lot wrong with the way you think! Many people saying the same thing about you means you are wrong! STOP BEING BLIND! Get more education so as to defend you paymasters better! Shuo!!! Ntoooooooo!!!!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Iykeponti(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
BrightCar: PRAY U DON'T FALL SICK, IF U DONT RESTITUTE UR WAYS U MAY NOT SURVIVE IT.
grin
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by daa1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
The First Lady need to be reminded that during Odilli regime most of the corporate organizations relocated to Lagos, it was free day for the militants, cultists and armed robbers in Port Harcourt now that Ameachi has restored dignity and honor, good road, good class rooms and state of the art hospitals all over Rivers State.

Dame your mission against Ameachi will not prosper, Holy Ghost fire will scatter all your plans IJN

Rhino.5dm:

Yeah, Those era that we have to come down from bus and raise our hands up every now and then? I remembered walking around Mobil filling station at Rumoukrushi with my hands up for like 10 minuts. Presently, I party from dusk to down and still drive about around 2 am in PH courtesy of Ameachi.

Madam first lady, I say that prayer of yours should go back to the sender x 100.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ballabriggs: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pardon her, she is the wife of a drunken sailor fisherman.

Very crude and unrefined. Comparing Odili with Amaechi shows how desperate these people are. Disgusting people!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by dozai: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
BrightCar: WE KNOW, BUT DOES DAT QUALIFY AMAECHI A SAINT? GOD BLESS @ACID... FOR BEING OBJECTIONATE. U WILL REALLY EXCEL IN LIFE.
I have lived in PHC since the 90s my brother the truth be told. Amechi is a saint if his government and these odili and Ada george should be compared. How do one compare sleep and death.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Mylove55(f): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't know why we have backward leader like Pej,she complain,why should amaechi clean-up d shanties,and make a better life 4 d pple than odili,if dat is d sin of amaechi,pls amaechi start doing more,so dat u,rochas and fashola or oshio wil contest v.p to buhari.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
If it is indeed true that the First Lady said this, then shame on her and her husband. And I feel sorry for their supporters as well.
for her to make bold such a blatant unthruth goes to show how low this President and the mad-dog wife of his view this nation.
I have lived in Port Harcourt for the greater part of 7 years and the difference is as clear as daylight from night time.
Anyone who comes here to defend this misnomer of a woman and her loose, leaky mouth should be shot summarily.

Only on Friday I drove down from GRA to Odili road at 1 a.m without being molested or accosted, something that would have been unthinkable during Odili's tenure.
What dry paw-paw leaf did she smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by BestmanNnamdi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mrs First lady has d guts to blame somebody without blaming his family over insecurity in Nigeria! Shame on her! Looking for someones reputation to destroy!
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by ssii: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
YES! Port harcourt has lost its attraction for cultists and political assassinations. Haba! Is this what politics is all about? Lying blatantly in the face of obvious truth. Or this woman is simply losing her mind because of her hatred for Amaechi. SMH

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by size38: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
I think the first lady is trying to play politics here. She is just an illiterate opportunist whose office is not constitutionally recognised.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by OdionOdion: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
The problems with many members of this forum as it relates to the Niger Delta insofacto Port Harcourt is that of total ignoramous.Port Harcourt was called garden city because of the serenity and orderliness in the city,besides the city used to boast of facilities like pipe borne water,clean environment,well flowered terrain, and well planned and organised street layouts. However the declining fortunes of Port Harcourt started after the administration of Rtd Fidelis Oyakhilome who was once a military administrator to the old Rivers State.Gov Amaechi is trying in terms development,his problems is empty head arrogance,pride and disrespect for elders;if he can change from these negative traits of his,he will definitely earn the respects and supports of all Rivers people,provided he work with the president
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by phantom(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
OdionOdion: The problems with many members of this as it relate to Niger Delta insofacto Port Harcourt is that total ignoramous Ignorance.Port Harcourt was called garden city because of serenity and orderliness inthe city,besides the city used to boast of facilities like pipe borne water,clean environment,well flowered terrain, and well planned and organised street layout. However the declining fortunes of Port Harcourt started after the administration of Rtd Fidelis Oyakhilome who once a military administrator to the old Rivers State.Gov Amaechi is trying in terms development,his problems is empty head arrogance,pride and disrespect for elders;if he can change from these negative traits of his,I will remain his fan and supporter so long he gives GEJ the due respect
pls dont be offended o! Can you tell the house how he disrespected gej? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by redsun(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oh yeah!That woman is an agbero.How could her useless presence shut down a supposedly thriving slum?What does she worth to a rational nigerian?Nothing,instead she is a thorn in the flesh.

Nigerian politics is more or less a crayfish one,a situation where ignorant hooligans tend to personalize politics.
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by phildon: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: So many illiterates on Nairaland these days. I didnt see where the First Lady, 'blasted' Amaechi
She be blast furnace?
Re: Patience - Port-Harcourt Lost Its Attraction In Amaechi's Reign by udezue(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
She needs to go have several seats. Freaking dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG/ASUU Negotiation Yielding Fruits — Minister / Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, / Women Dancing After Receiving Tradermoni In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.