Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? (611 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? by Targatarga(f): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Have come to think of this question and do bother me a lot or whats ur own view about it
Re: Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? by dasparrow: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2013
Targatarga: Have come to think of this question and do bother me a lot or whats ur own view about it

It is a cultural thing. Anyone who is intelligent should know that a man can be impotent. In other words, incapable of getting a woman pregnant. However, because African culture and most especially Nigerian culture is so hostile and unfair towards women, they blame women for everything that goes wrong in a man's life. Even if the man succeeds in getting you pregnant and you keep giving birth to baby girls, Nigerian society will find a way to blame you for that too. The best thing to do is to marry from a more open minded and civilized culture where society will not blame you for not getting pregnant right after marriage or blame you for the gender of your baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? by aadetoyin(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Its just the African way of thinking nothing more.
That is why its better that both of them go to the Doctor for several tests not that only the woman will be goin to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the Doc and the man will be acting too busy
Re: Why Is It Dat Its Only Woman Dat Suffer/blame For Problem Of Child Bearing? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Most men don't like goin to hospital to test all those things. If worse come to worst they will tell u that they hv impregnated some ladies(in which case majority were lies by those ladies cos they want to hook up with d guy)
They also believed dat ladies do abortions and in d process hv damaged their wombs.
A man is always ok. Third world mentality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Love / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Naked With Another Man / On Infidelity N Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.