Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (7342 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Laplusbelle(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
mine starts 8 but i went around 9:40
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: And dis sht made the front page,now I know that NL sucks
Guy,go get a life please. It seems you don't honour the Sabbath day at all. By the way,this topic making Front page isn't bad at all. For one,as I have noticed,thread like this and more are what make Front page on Sunday. It seems it's because none of the topics you created in different sections have made Front page,hence you are desperate and angry.

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by bokohalal(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mine starts at 00:00 and ends 00:00.

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Danhumprey: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
So many funny comments here. I keep wondering,do you guys take God seriously at all? No wonder,when you go church late,you find out that almost all the seats are occupied,and most time,you are aware that God had come(through His angels),even before the set time for service to start,and took note of attendance,early attendance,and maybe some few minutes after the set time,the angels are back in Heaven with the attendance record,to be stored in Heaven. It's important to be prompt to church services at all time.

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Skmoda360(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mine was 8am till 10am bt i entered church 0910hr
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ours starts by 6:30am, as a Church worker 7am is a Late cheesy
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
9-12 .. I arrive before 9 to get a seat angry
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: 9-12 .. I arrive before 9 to get a seat angry

Must be a One room Church grin
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
El Guapo:

Must be a One room Church grin

No, but our particular church building covers a wide area and its normally full tongue
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No, but our particular church building covers a wide area and its normally full tongue

Thats nice, Using a Stadium every Sunday wouldn't be a bad Idea either tongue
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by papi365: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: It starts 8.00AM and ends 12.00 PM.
I arrive church at 10.00AM and I leave 11.00AM. All I care about is the sermon.
O.K all u kia about is d sermon nd dat is y u arrive late. dat sermon wey u claim 2 dey hear,u dey put am 4 practice or is it nt in ur bible dat God is a jealous God? do u get 2 ur place of work late? if no,y re u tryin dat with ur creator? cos u fink God understands,God is no be mumu like man.

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by papi365: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cheg-goon:
Mine start @ 7am and ends 11am, but sometimes the pastor go waste time say na holyghost extend the tyme to 2PM....but me dey enta church 11:30 and leave 12PM
Holyghost extend or him no xtend me don leave church go watch premiership...Ounpeke...!
since d day u don dey watch ur yeye soccer,of wat value as it added 2 ur life? guy wake up 4rm ignorance dnt be a fool 4 life.

2 Likes

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by papi365: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
how many of u wuld ur governor ask 2 come 2 his office by 8am and wil arrive dir by 8:30am or 11am? y re u disrespecting d maker of d heaven and earth? and dis goes mostly 2 guys. dir is no success outside God.

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Usolace: I do arrive a few minutes to seven, 'cos of my instrumenting role...leaves d premises a few minutes to twelve(most times) Sincerely, I always look forward to attending Sunday services...don't know why some people feel otherwise.
you go for the instruments.........

No instruments , boring service for you.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by write2obi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
grin grin
k2039: It starts 8.00AM and ends 12.00 PM.
I arrive church at 10.00AM and I leave 11.00AM. All I care about is the sermon.
That's wrong

1 Like

Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Sunday school starts by 8am and ends by 9, then normal sunday service begins immediately. I leave for church anything from 10 and we share the grace by 12. I dont stay any extra minute, unless we have our youth meeting.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by MoAfrica: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Mine start at 8AM and is out around 7 PM, is almost the whole day just like it was in Zion.

Normally I arrive before 8AM. If you arrive at 7AM you will not find a seat at the main auditorium, you will seat at overflow, that’s my church and I thank God for such a place.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by ritux: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2013
6AM to 8AM or 8.10AM
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by samuelezekiel(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2013
my start by 8:00am and ends by 12:00pm atleast.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Revolva(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
As for me na we dey late enter church na we dey first leave
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by MoAfrica: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
papi365: since d day u don dey watch ur yeye soccer,of wat value as it added 2 ur life? guy wake up 4rm ignorance dnt be a fool 4 life.

It has added a great value in my life, when i started going to the same Church my life was a mess, i was confused and there was no direction in my life, and today i am different man by grace of God. i dont like much soccer, i prefer rugby and cricket and mostly they play on Saturday.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by papi365: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
MoAfrica:

It has added a great value in my life, when i started going to the same Church my life was a mess, i was confused and there was no direction in my life, and today i am different man by grace of God. i dont like much soccer, i prefer rugby and cricket and mostly they play on Saturday.
U said ur life was in a mess then hmmm. if i may ask u,wat was d reason behind u goin 2 church then? was it becos its a normal tin pple do? pple go 2 church 4 diff nd diff result. were u going then becos its a mandatory responsibity 4 u to serve GOD? were u goin then becos u want pple 2 see u as a righteous being? were u goin den becos u needed somtin 4rm God? d truth is whether u serve God or nt God is God. u have put it at d bk of mind dat serving God is a mandatory responsibility.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by MoAfrica: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
papi365: U said ur life was in a mess then hmmm. if i may ask u,wat was d reason behind u goin 2 church then? was it becos its a normal tin pple do? pple go 2 church 4 diff nd diff result. were u going then becos its a mandatory responsibity 4 u to serve GOD? were u goin then becos u want pple 2 see u as a righteous being? were u goin den becos u needed somtin 4rm God? d truth is whether u serve God or nt God is God. u have put it at d bk of mind dat serving God is a mandatory responsibility.

At first i wanted God to give me work, but things have changed now, He has won my heart and i have only one life to live and is for Jesus Christ

For your information i grew up in a Christian family and my cousin was pastoring the same churh, after my graduation i struggled to get a good job for nearly 3 years.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by MoAfrica: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Elmos: Mine start by 8:30am and End around 8:30pm, but I do arrive around between 2:00am to 2:30am, if I don't go by that time I will outside for the whole service. and I even realized lately that people now get to church earlier than me.

is your Church SCOAN? I have been there and i was blessed that i came. God willing i will be visiting again in September.
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mine starts 7:30am fr Church workers,bt I go by 7:50am or 8:00am nd close by 11:30am,or 12pm at most
Re: When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? by Cheggoon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
papi365: since d day u don dey watch ur yeye soccer,of wat value as it added 2 ur life? guy wake up 4rm ignorance dnt be a fool 4 life.
Yeyeyeyeye mogbe modaran..papi or papilo wetin b that ur mumu name self,wetin concern u with my own life..why must u call me a f00l.. .....no ur fault..God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath / The Innocent Prophet (anti-islam Movie) / Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.