Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) (1998 Views)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2013
One of the best, and also my favourite post-apocalyptic series movie Falling skies is back....season 3 started premiering on the 9th of June....
last i saw was a new alien race also entering the scene at the end of season 2....Friend or Foe?

http://www.couchtuner.eu/falling-skies-stream/

Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
I love this show... now off to get new episodes!

@Prince no idea if you also watch 'Revolution'... it's started again.
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
VillageBoi: I love this show... now off to get new episodes!

@Prince no idea if you also watch 'Revolution'... it's started again.

yea iv seen Revolution... the black out that sent mankind to the stone age grin
but season 2 hasn't started abi?
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

yea iv seen Revolution... the black out that sent mankind to the stone age grin
but season 2 hasn't started abi?

No, they recently continued Season one after a longish break.
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by khanivorous(f): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nothing special...just watching it cos of steven spielberg
In season 3 tho!
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2013
That baby wan go 'Chucky Child's Play' on us abi? Una don see Episode 3 yet?
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
VillageBoi:
That baby wan go 'Chucky Child's Play' on us abi? Una don see Episode 3 yet?

no iv nt seen it yet...currently downloading...
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
khanivorous: Nothing special...just watching it cos of steven spielberg
In season 3 tho!
ok
but dont say nunn special...its hard to find gud shows today
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

no iv nt seen it yet...currently downloading...

Right from Episode 2 which Im sure you have seen. I nefa say anything about EP3 as per make people see am first.
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
VillageBoi:

Right from Episode 2 which Im sure you have seen. I nefa say anything about EP3 as per make people see am first.

hahahahaha now i see what u mean....lool...but me i also suspect the baby ...because in the past, Tom Mason was abducted, maybe they put some alien DNA in his sperm or gene or something
what do you think about the 'gun' the Volm are building?? those aliens are up to something angry
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

hahahahaha now i see what u mean....lool...but me i also suspect the baby ...because in the past, Tom Mason was abducted, maybe they put some alien DNA in his sperm or gene or something
what do you think about the 'gun' the Volm are building?? those aliens are up to something angry

Oh boy me too sef think those 'gun' building aliens are up to something. You see how they dey stand for sidelines no gree get involved in actual fights - sneaky darn things.
Yeah I also think it's from his, long time ago, abduction, the aliens must have probed him well, well. That baby get as e be - "Mommy na me you wan chook needle? Your head no korrect" lol.
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh boy me too sef think those 'gun' building aliens are up to something. You see how they dey stand for sidelines no gree get involved in actual fights - sneaky darn things.
Yeah I also think it's from his, long time ago, abduction, the aliens must have probed him well, well. That baby get as e be - "Mommy na me you wan chook needle? Your head no korrect" lol.

exactly....they are just acting as side-referees with their own agenda undecided
lool the baby been dey protest the needle...lool
wait during the end of the episode, they showed a scene/preview of the next episode, with the Volms being arrested as traitors...did u see it
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

wait during the end of the episode, they showed a scene/preview of the next episode, with the Volms being arrested as traitors...did u see it

I only had a preview of 'next' for the EP1&2; the EP3 I have didn't have one at the end. Well that's something to look forward to... have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting season wink
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

I only had a preview of 'next' for the EP1&2; the EP3 I have didn't have one at the end. Well that's something to look forward to... have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting season wink

dude hav u seen ep 4?? about to watch it
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by braine(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fallen Skies is back?? Yay! I've waited forever for it!
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

dude hav u seen ep 4?? about to watch it

Yes o, I have seen ep 4. You will be itching for ep 5 to find out wetin happen to the... and the... and..!
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2013
my bad....the Volms havnt betrayed anyone....yet...
do u buy all dat "Flower" crap the alien was telling dose dudes...hahaha the alien just dey wash them with omo cheesy cheesy lmao
and as for Tom's wife angry she has started behaving like Lori from The Walking Dead angry angry angry
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
my bad....the Volms havnt betrayed anyone....yet...
do u buy all dat "Flower" crap the alien was telling dose dudes...hahaha the alien just dey wash them with omo cheesy cheesy lmao
and as for Tom's wife angry she has started behaving like Lori from The Walking Dead angry angry angry

Imagine... going to mega intergalactic war for flower persin neva see. I don't buy it BUT alien logic fit different from our own - we go see. But 'flower fish' and original US presido are probably dead as they were shot down first. If that Volm is dead it could make his 'race of aliens' cry foul...

Tom's wife needs some proper 'navy' hot slaps, she don dey vex me grin
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2013
VillageBoi:

Imagine... going to mega intergalactic war for flower persin neva see. I don't buy it BUT alien logic fit different from our own - we go see. But 'flower fish' and original US presido are probably dead as they were shot down first. If that Volm is dead it could make his 'race of aliens' cry foul...

Tom's wife needs some proper 'navy' hot slaps, she don dey vex me grin

lool as in ehn...the woman acted dumb.....i would take the soul of the baby if i was her (considering what the aliens did to humans and her dead son) but at the same time the baby might be useful in future (super human) or dangerous (spy)
in short those aliens have enough spies in that camp to know who is dating who cheesy
and i dont think the president nor the volm would die tho...both parties would survive the crash...the show must go on grin
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^^

Make the 'original' President die joor I get bad belle for am and I want Tom to remain in charge. Imagine the eediot coming in just yesterday and throwing his weight around. Hissss e no go betta for am lolol.
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2013
shid is about to hit the fan grin
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by PrinceNN(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2013
no word yet from the US president and the volm
that volm gun is about to be commissioned.... the Espheni (fish heads) are in trouble grin
Re: Falling Skies Is Back (season 3) by VillageBoi(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
no word yet from the US president and the volm

E be like say they don die.

(1) (Reply)

High Class Music Production studio Lekki Lagos / Download Spider-man: Far From Home 2019 Movie / Tinsel On Dvd Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.