Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (38803 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Seun(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
Project Fame Season 3 Audition Dates:
[list][li]May 11 & 12 - Lagos[/li]
[li]May 22 - Enugu & Kaduna.[/li]
[li]May 29: Ibadan & Calabar.[/li]
[li]June 5: Benin & Abuja.[/li][/list]

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Drunk: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
2011? I can guess not those months this year undecided

Seun:

Project Fame Season 3 Audition Dates:
[list][li]May 11 & 12 - Lagos[/li]
[li]May 22 - Enugu & Kaduna.[/li]
[li]May 29: Ibadan & Calabar.[/li]
[li]June 5: Benin & Abuja.[/li][/list]

Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tosinaded(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
or its either the auditions av been done and seun is late
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by matiltomd(f): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2010
A colleague of mine who actually studied music in the UK went for the audition in Ibadan (she's good honestly and not cos she's my friend), they had this female judge (Sola Allison) and was she nasty? Whoever she gave a passmark must have been a family member, I work on the radio and a lot of people came with complaints about her, Blackky and the other Tinubu dude were OK,but i guess Sola thinks too high of herself, Funny enough the girl is equally a presenter as myself,i did advise her that her time will definitely come and maybe not via MTN Project Fame, But the organizers must understand that Sola Allison didn't do a fantastic job, (or was that the script she was given?)
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Ranoscky(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2010
ki lo wa kan mi? undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Newest: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
eya, tell your friend to take heart, but what makes u fink she's that gud, do u no the terms and requirement of the show?,Do u fink its just heyyyyyyyy, i can sing?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nymphnode(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked. They are getting the audition dates wrong already? Why bother. The shortlist is on a managers desk already then
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by CarlosVent(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
@seun, pls delete d below user id for me because hav switched over wen d act was banned and i dnt need it any more.
carlos]22

AS for d project fame its a nice project by mtn
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by wazobiang: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
mtn should shoulder more helpful social responsibilities in naija. just as they are doing in South Africa. not these flashy shows.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tobeezman: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
abeg! make mtn do better things for nigeria. this one no be better corporate-social responsibilty. if they want to help aspiring artist, make them build correct sound recording studio and allow people record for a very low fee. if them dey good enough, them go blow.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by oisehumen(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2010
tobeezman:

abeg! make mtn do better things for nigeria. this one no be better corporate-social responsibilty. if they want to help aspiring artist, make them build correct sound recording studio and allow people record for a very low fee. if them dey good enough, them go blow.

Good talk my brother. MTN should stop deceiving us. Can anybody pinpoint any good things MTN has given back to Nigeria for the Billion of Dollars they make from us?

wazobia-ng:

mtn should shoulder more helpful social responsibilities in naija. just as they are doing in South Africa. not these flashy shows.

Abeg, tell me. This project fame thing or what u call it has never one day thrilled me. It almost caused a quarrel between me and my wife. Project fame was on air and i wanted to watch a live football match. I believe there are better projects they can embark on which will better the living standard of the average Nigerian on the street whose talents are wasting than this stuff called project fame.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by segzicres(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2010
they're all lying to themselves.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Punkky: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2010
WAT TIME IS IT SHOWN ON AFRICA MAGIC ,stv or ait
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by kemisuga(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2010
Its okay tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by queenesthr(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
I love the Project Fame shows but they should think of giving scholarships to deserving students or donating lab equipments to schools.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tosinaded(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
oliver twists!

neva satisfied. . . . u for say make dem dey share money house to house na!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by obinna5000(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
The MTN Project fame West Africa season 3 auditions has been concluded.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ehen? So they have auditioned? So soon. Was there last year and had to exit @ the 3rd round of auditions. And they bounced a lot of really gooood pple. Anyway, they know wat they`re looking for! Me and Project fame r thru!

But have u guys seen last year`s winner Mike Anasodo`s video? Meeehn, the guy has got swag. He`s a much better choice than Inyanya( only fine face). Heard he (mike) won after 3 trials. Kudos Mike, u`re going places.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by obinna5000(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
Another audition date has been posted:

Lagos 11th & 12th June 2010 8am to 5pm

Ultima Studios, Plot 45 Omole Industrial Layout, Isheri/Ogba, Lagos
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Bukittes(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
Sola Allyson is a judge on Project Fame? No disrespect o, the woman is good when she sings her kind of sogs which is Yoruba Folk songs but outside that wavelength, she can't compete anywhere else so why would she be a judge of a multitalented musical show? This beats me truely!!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Newest: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Bukittes:

Sola Allyson is a judge on Project Fame? No disrespect o, the woman is good when she sings her kind of sogs which is Yoruba Folk songs but outside that wavelength, she can't compete anywhere else so why would she be a judge of a multitalented musical show? This beats me truely!!!!!
does singing in yoruba means you dont know music?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by oge4real(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
I love project fame. Cant wait to see Adaora on stage again.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by DejiYesufu(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2010
matiltom_d:

A colleague of mine who actually studied music in the UK went for the audition in Ibadan (she's good honestly and not cos she's my friend), they had this female judge (Sola Allison) and was she nasty? Whoever she gave a passmark must have been a family member, I work on the radio and a lot of people came with complaints about her, Blackky and the other Tinubu dude were OK,but i guess Sola thinks too high of herself, Funny enough the girl is equally a presenter as myself,i did advise her that her time will definitely come and maybe not via MTN Project Fame, But the organizers must understand that Sola Allison didn't do a fantastic job, (or was that the script she was given?)

I happen to attend the same church with Sola Allyson here in Ibadan and she told us just yesterday of her attending the Project Fame thing. She said somebody opposed her judgement because she sings in yoruba. Well, my thinking is that the organizers who invited her as judge trust her judgement and this is not even her first time as judge. I think the participants should be large hearted enough to 'take it', regardless of who they are or where they were trained. Truth is project fame may not celebrate you but someone else could,  The 9ice, Tuface, D-Banj, etc, of today,  how many of them won competitions to make it to stardom? I advice your freind to take it well and work hard next time. With hard work and God's blessing she can make it.
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by daniellle(f): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by femiolorun(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
when is this programme comming on air, house? and beside is the auditioning been air?
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by nahiaali33: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2010
last summer i solve this project, I like it.,
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by pes7md2010: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
When will the real show start so that i can follow up from beginning to the end? I love Project fame. Its Nigeria's version of American Idols
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Omolola1(f): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2010
its strtn this month
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by femiolorun(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls keep us posted when the show is on omolola
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by tosinaded(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2010
show has started o. . . . . .
Re: MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 by Newest: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
Watching it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download The Complete Marvel Movies / How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) / Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip"