Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? (16435 Views)

Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 17, 2013
onila: lol that failed state has a much more vibrant stock exchange

dumbas-s

THANKS GODS FOR YOUR BABIES POPPERS AND YOUR OYEL (WHICH WILL DRY UP SOON.) NAH NOT INTERESTED HELP YOURSELF WITH YOUR ADVICES
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by onila(f): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

THANKS GODS FOR YOUR BABIES POPPERS AND YOUR OYEL (WHICH WILL DRY UP SOON.) NAH NOT INTERESTED HELP YOURSELF WITH YOUR ADVICES

Nigeria black gold

the treasure all african countries envy abt

giant of Africa

bow to the giant
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by sambos994(m): 3:41am On Jun 17, 2013
Oh god.....you pick GHANA as our best friend?
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 3:42am On Jun 17, 2013
@cameroonpride & Onila. Can you girls please take your fight to another thread . Please !
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by onila(f): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2013
thoth: @cameroonpride & Onila. Can you girls please take your fight to another thread . Please !
grin grin
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by onila(f): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2013
sambos994: Oh god.....you pick GHANA as our best friend?
they might not really like us

but they are our only friends on the continent

they collaborate with our artists both movies n music

ivory coast our also good friends with Nigeria
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 17, 2013
onila: they might not really like us

but they are our only friends on the continent

they collaborate with our artists both movies n music

ivory coast our also good friends with Nigeria

ewu gambia
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Dewze(m): 5:59am On Jun 17, 2013
thoth:
Any religion could be used, christianity could be used and has been used as well.
If you study the crusades their were quotes from the bishops and psalm verses which were used on the people, they simply went on a pillage rampage in asia and north africa. This day the christians are still being used and more violent than the muslims in the form of the west and europe using the christian stance to commit atrocities all over the muslim world. Mind you these muslim nations has always been at peace relatively till the west went there to plunder them and destroy their culture with their so called christian values. The immorality that follows your christian values and adoption was wholly rejected by these population hence what followed. The new christian doctrine is nothing but a carefully designed strata to reduce the morality of any group that adopts it and thereby making it easier to exploit them and make them more ignorant.
While this is hard for the average nigerian christian to understand because his brainwashing and reprograming is almost complete to the point that he himself will condem anything that has to do with his own history and culture and extol the lax values it projects as exemplary; the muslim world has been able to preserve their culture and hence their sanity for a long time.
Anytime a terrorist acts his actions are quickly classified by the west as a religious one thereby using that same christian card to oxygenate their atrocious machines and mis-representing the actor and wholly disinforming the masses. The taliban does not act out of religious compulsion, No! They ultimately don't. Their country was invaded on a weak pretex and they fought to protect their nation and its values from disintegration. The religious theme is what binds them all in faith and in purpose. But the professional executed image blackmail by the western imperialist enemies will not let the masses know the truth as it is but will keep bombarding them with false information and misrepresentation to use that same Christian angle as a leverage for support just like The leaders of Boko Haram are doing. The people that fought in Iraq are not fighting because of religion they are fighting because their country, the nation of their ancestors and the only land they call home has been invaded,pillaged, destroyed and Occupied by a nation which has no interest in the welfare of the people . The religious theme in this scene is only a binding force and something which propels unity and a common cause.
When the babaric Christians attacked Igbo Nation the leaders of the Igbos sought a binding element to foster unity and common cause and they also found it in our common heritage and belief and as a result the Ekumeku Movement was born and hence the igbos became the only people that fought as a nation to defend a common front. Drawing youths from all over igbo land to defend the Anioma front.
Don't let the western propaganda and our media lies deceive you. We africans only have each other and the earlier we understand that and educate ourselves in the true african sense to liberate our minds and nations the better for us.

The poverty, illitracy and indoctrinations we ve in the Northern part of Nigeria today , were they also caused by 'christian values'? Where the average northerner today hardly know any thing about his world other than the Arabic(non-native) scripts tht he has been taught to resite over and over again nearly all his life. Tell me what can be more brainwashing than the situation we ve in the north today.
The so called western invasion of the so called muslim world today ve never been clearly depicted as christian values attacking Islamic values. The purpose as we know it has been to instil 'democratic' values. The most prominent of these values has been the freedom of choice. To choose for urself wht u believe is best 4 u as a rational being. The Americans never sent soldeirs into a nation to convert a muslim woman (or any muslim at all) to christianity, rather they are saying tht even as a muslim she has the right to speak and choose for herself.
You ve had d sweet freedom to air ur disgust for christian values on this forum simply because u live in a democratic world, and this christian values ll not encourage its followers to carry a knife and start looking out for ur head. Here u r enjoying the fruit of these values and yet u spit on them. If u choose to call the right to be free christian values then so it is.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by wirinet(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2013
sambos994:

Tell me, what were military-grade weapons doing in their premises? I mean, it's not like you can get anti-tank weapons at your local market.

The problem with my people is that they get so emotionally worked up that the jettison reason and are unable to seperate issues and input their biases, phobias and prejudices into all situations.

How does the discovery of "military grade" weapons prove terrorist allegations? How does being a card carrying member of Hezbollah amount to being a terrorist? is Hezbollah outlawed in Nigeria?

Even the Iranian that was found with shiploads of militarily grade weapons was not charged for terrorism but for illegal importation and possession of weapons. If they have evidence of terrorist acts or attempted or even planned terrorist acts by the suspects, that would be good. You do not need a cache of arms to be a terrorist, the 911 suspects only had plastic knives.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Dewze:

The poverty, illitracy and indoctrinations we ve in the Northern part of Nigeria today , were they also caused by 'christian values'? Where the average northerner today hardly know any thing about his world other than the Arabic(non-native) scripts tht he has been taught to resite over and over again nearly all his life. Tell me what can be more brainwashing than the situation we ve in the north today.
The so called western invasion of the so called muslim world today ve never been clearly depicted as christian values attacking Islamic values. The purpose as we know it has been to instil 'democratic' values. The most prominent of these values has been the freedom of choice. To choose for urself wht u believe is best 4 u as a rational being. The Americans never sent soldeirs into a nation to convert a muslim woman (or any muslim at all) to christianity, rather they are saying tht even as a muslim she has the right to speak and choose for herself.
You ve had d sweet freedom to air ur disgust for christian values on this forum simply because u live in a democratic world, and this christian values ll not encourage its followers to carry a knife and start looking out for ur head. Here u r enjoying the fruit of these values and yet u spit on them. If u choose to call the right to be free christian values then so it is.

Oh my God! are you actually in a democratic country ?
don't you understand it when i said all these religions will do us no good Christian or muslim or whatever religion you choose.
The Ignorance in the north is as a result of colonialism, you have to trace it back and see who it favors that they remain so. what people always fail to do whenever they get fanatic is to be rational, and i can tell you that in certain attributes you exhibit the same as the Boko Haram in that you eschew any idea that is seminal to yours. Americans sent soldiers to destroy the values of those nations, they will not necessary term it as Christian invasion but at the background the whole psychological support sets as that. what would you do when indecency is being preached to your woman, what would you do when SELF CONTROL is banished all in the name of choice. what you guys don't know is that these guys are masters of words and media experts and they choose their words in the most deceptive way, next time they would try to impose HOMOSEXUALITY on you and you will see how they and their media will craft it with words like BASIC HUMAN RIGHT, RIGHTS TO CHOOSE, SEXUAL REVOLUTION blah! blah! blah! . at that time you will see what the others are seeing when they tell you their tale. every nation has its cultures and we should all respect that. they should not move us inch by inch to their one world government and one world ideals.

I watched a documentary where the western butchers were trying to impose their promiscuity on some eastern women all in the name of Women Liberalization, it was documented how they removed the guilt from one cheating ones spouse in the name of variety, how they removed the commitment in marriage in the name of Feminist womens right to a No Cause Divorce, you just divorce when you see something better. in-fact i will not be listing them here but i will be glad if you seek more information on your own to see how your society is gradually changed to be self destructive.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by skillfulval(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2013
do u think CORUPTION is worse than TERRORISM
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Eazeee(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
thoth:
you sound so naive about foreign affairs that you really don't deserve to make any post here till you are matured AND well read enough to.
Do you think in world politics and power game that religion matters ? Religion is just used to persuade and confuse people like you who willingly swallow what the media tells you.

Who created Al Qaeda,trained them, gave them weapons and money ? USA.

Who gave Al Qaeda weapons and other terrorist group trainings to overthrow Qaddafi ? USA.

Who organised Al Qaeda,trained them, give them money and intel support and ask them to overthrow Assad of Syria ? USA.

Who has been financing Christian Killers in the Arab world,giving them weapons and training ? USA.

Whom last week openly proclaimed that they would sending weapons and experts to assist the Syrian terrorists at the suprise and shock of the rest of the world ? USA.
Where was the syrian terrorist base and carry out their attacks on Golan heights from ? ISRAEL.
Who gave the Terrorist air cover last three weeks when they were bombarded at Al Qusary ? ISRAEL.
People who are just like sheeps and too lazy to find answers for themselves should not be posting on subjects they know little about.

what a kindergaten postulations. U are as brainwashed as d average almajiri in d street. Is that all dey preach 2 u in d mosque? Wake up dude. It seems ur father just wasted his hard earned money on u.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by rawtruth(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
daywatcher: Muslims serving Arab interests, Christians serving western interest. When will Africans wake up?

What is the difference between Catholics swearing allegiance to the pope and this Zakzazy fool doing the same to the ayatollah?

The difference lies in the use of God's name in committing the most horrible crimes, including suicide bombings. You can sort it out by yourself.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Eazee-e:

what a kindergaten postulations. U are as brainwashed as d average almajiri in d street. Is that all dey preach 2 u in d mosque? Wake up dude. It seems ur father just wasted his hard earned money on u.

I was expecting a counter to the factual response i made not some childish comeback.
All i listed above were quite true and verifiable, all were in the public media and you would have known if you read or even watch alternative media. So if you had anything to say it should be your own facts that would prove me wrong or what i stated as false. computers and Internet connections are so cheap these days so i don't really blame you.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by jamst(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
huh! since hezbullah defeated the coward zionist israhell in 2006,they(zionist) av only resort to smear & propaganda campaign again lebanese & hezbullah all over the world...well,am not surprise about how nigeria is playing a part in this campaign again the lebanese community,because the nigeria president gej is a puppet of zionist-western colonialist who is been controlled by them 2 do what they want...but let all enemies of islam know that Allah has perfected islam and nothing you enemies can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Dewze(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2013
thoth:

Oh my God! are you actually in a democratic country ?
don't you understand it when i said all these religions will do us no good Christian or muslim or whatever religion you choose.
The Ignorance in the north is as a result of colonialism, you have to trace it back and see who it favors that they remain so. what people always fail to do whenever they get fanatic is to be rational, and i can tell you that in certain attributes you exhibit the same as the Boko Haram in that you eschew any idea that is seminal to yours. Americans sent soldiers to destroy the values of those nations, they will not necessary term it as Christian invasion but at the background the whole psychological support sets as that. what would you do when indecency is being preached to your woman, what would you do when SELF CONTROL is banished all in the name of choice. what you guys don't know is that these guys are masters of words and media experts and they choose their words in the most deceptive way, next time they would try to impose HOMOSEXUALITY on you and you will see how they and their media will craft it with words like BASIC HUMAN RIGHT, RIGHTS TO CHOOSE, SEXUAL REVOLUTION blah! blah! blah! . at that time you will see what the others are seeing when they tell you their tale. every nation has its cultures and we should all respect that. they should not move us inch by inch to their one world government and one world ideals.

I watched a documentary where the western butchers were trying to impose their promiscuity on some eastern women all in the name of Women Liberalization, it was documented how they removed the guilt from one cheating ones spouse in the name of variety, how they removed the commitment in marriage in the name of Feminist womens right to a No Cause Divorce, you just divorce when you see something better. in-fact i will not be listing them here but i will be glad if you seek more information on your own to see how your society is gradually changed to be self destructive.

Judging from ur previous post u could ve easily passed for an Islam protagonist.
I ve always echoed my views even on this forum tht God is not an Arab neither is He English. So if an African wants to behave like an Arab simply because he is a muslim, or another wants to act English simply because he is a christian, tht is his choice. He shld not in anyway try to force tht choice on me.
You can build strict rules around a child to prevent him/her from doing himself harm, but u shld not do thesame for a rational adult in the name of protection.
There is no doubt tht too much freedom can be harmful (as too much of anything can be harmful), so moderation is always vital. Nevertheless, freedom is undeniably a good thing to have. Like u ve noted, 'SELF' control rather than external control should be encouraged instead for a rational being. Agreed nt all adult humans are actualy capable of rational thinking and behaviours but these can be handles with luv and moderate rules.
Stop selling the idea tht if you can muzzle and cage the woman then the world would be a better place. This is wrong and has never been proven to be right. The man should be tamed first, then he ll ve the moral authority to tame the woman.
The woman ate the fruit and then gave to the man. Believe me, if the man had refused, tht matter would ve ended there.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Dewze:

Judging from ur previous post u could ve easily passed for an Islam protagonist.
I ve always echoed my views even on this forum tht God is not an Arab neither is He English. So if an African wants to behave like an Arab simply because he is a muslim, or another wants to act English simply because he is a christian, tht is his choice. He shld not in anyway try to force tht choice on me.
You can build strict rules around a child to prevent him/her from doing himself harm, but u shld not do thesame for a rational adult in the name of protection.
There is no doubt tht too much freedom can be harmful (as too much of anything can be harmful), so moderation is always vital. Nevertheless, freedom is undeniably a good thing to have. Like u ve noted, 'SELF' control rather than external control should be encouraged instead for a rational being. Agreed nt all adult humans are actualy capable of rational thinking and behaviours but these can be handles with luv and moderate rules.
Stop selling the idea tht if you can muzzle and cage the woman then the world would be a better place. This is wrong and has never been proven to be right. The man should be tamed first, then he ll ve the moral authority to tame the woman.
The woman ate the fruit and then gave to the man. Believe me, if the man had refused, tht matter would ve ended there.

I have came across many who likes to sound civilized and modern and had employed that line of argument using Phrases like "Self control should be ENCOURAGED" " FREEDOM IS UNDENIABLE" and i have always left them to squabble on . Then at last i ask them; What do you mean by encouraged ? How would you encourage self control ?
What do you mean by FREEDOM ? do you mean freedom as in limitless freedom or does your own idea freedom has a limit ? how does the limit come about and who IMPOSES the limit ? How does the person have such rights to impose the limit when others don't ?

I would ask you to answer those questions above since many people like to behave like parrots just regurgitating what the media echoes to them without thinking deeply about it.
If you are not going to answer the questions above please don't bother to reply my post.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Dewze(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2013
thoth:

I have come across many who likes to sound civilized and modern and had employed that line of argument using Phrases like "Self control should be ENCOURAGED" " FREEDOM IS UNDENIABLE" and i have always left them to squabble on . Then at last i ask them; What do you mean by encouraged ? How would you encourage self control ?
What do you mean by FREEDOM ? do you mean freedom as in limitless freedom or does your own idea freedom has a limit ? how does the limit come about and who IMPOSES the limit ? How does the person have such rights to impose the limit when others don't ?

I would ask you to answer those questions above since many people like to behave like parrots just regurgitating what the media echoes to them without thinking deeply about it.
If you are not going to answer the questions above please don't bother to reply my post.

Do not go hostile on me now bro, it is uncalled for.

My answer to you is simple. "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
I believe you are a grown man thoth, who can tell the difference btwn his left and his right. If you would ve no one force your ways, pls do not force other's ways.

I ve an older sister who is not well developed mentaly. Most of the times I find myself giving instructions to her (to help her in decisions she cannot take by herself) rather than the other way around, which by our traditional value it shld not be so. My family understands the situation and so are ok with it. Providence has forced this upon us, and the least I can do is be mindful of the manner by which I give her instructions. I must confess tht smetime I do (out of human ego) venture overboard to be a bit controling of her, but as a more rational person I often quickly put a stopper to control my excesses. If my older sister could think and act as an adult, I dare not try to tell her what and what not to do.
This is my personal experience bro, so when I talk abt moderation I know exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dewze:

Do not go hostile on me now bro, it is uncalled for.

My answer to you is simple. "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
I believe you are a grown man thoth, who can tell the difference btwn his left and his right. If you would ve no one force your ways, pls do not force other's ways.

I ve an older sister who is not well developed mentaly. Most of the times I find myself giving instructions to her (to help her in decisions she cannot take by herself) rather than the other way around, which by our traditional value it shld not be so. My family understands the situation and so are ok with it. Providence has forced this upon us, and the least I can do is be mindful of the manner by which I give her instructions. I must confess tht smetime I do (out of human ego) venture overboard to be a bit controling of her, but as a more rational person I often quickly put a stopper to control my excesses. If my older sister could think and act as an adult, I dear not try to tell her what and what not to do.
This is my personal experience bro, so when I talk abt moderation I know exactly what I am talking about.

I am sorry if my earlier posts sounds a bit rash but what i was trying to imply was that there are certain considerations which has always guarded and sustained the sanity of the human society, you will be more enlightened on this when you read more on Crowd Psychology and Human Cognition and Evaluation processes.
These attributes MUST be put in place if a sane society is to be sustained, if order is to be maintained. These bigots who preach freedom knows this, believe me they have well enlightened men in their payroll whom help them to Psychologically engineer the Masses. I believe people should think for themselves rather than hastily believing on some proclamations because it sounds wonderful. Those words FREEDOM,RIGHT,HUMAN etc has been abused that it no longer means what it should be especially as it is being employed by the western media.
Do you know why the west and Europeans keeps abusing africans, intimidating them, hitting at our ego, forcing an inferiority complex on us ? part of it is that it creates a Psychological bypass on us to accept anything they say and reject or even refuse to seek the resounding truth that is staring us in the face, the ordinary Blackman knows the truth but due to the inferiority complex at the background of his mind as a result of persistent bombardment of the idea that he worths nothing he will choose to echo the thoughts of the white man even though he himself could not make sense of it.He will accept everything because he does not want to look odd,not civilized,not modern, traditional, village man, black man, African....No he does not want all this , he want to be like is oppressor so he chooses to just echo his oppressors thought INSTEAD of his own.

I don't want to get too technical with all this but lets all think deep on these words, only us can free ourselves, no matter how you tie up a man you have never held him down until you can conquer his mind. I am sorry about your sister though.really sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by jamst(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
@thot,u be correct guy jooorrrrr!
and 2 dos hypocrite nairaland admins/modds dat banned me since 2months ago,i av a message: YOU CANT STOP ME 4 SPEAKING THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by otumfour(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
sambos994: Oh god.....you pick GHANA as our best friend?

lol
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by sylvok: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Capnd143: Iran's Hezbollah Nursing Terror Groups In Nigeria
By Dawit Giorgis, Special to CNN

Nigerian authorities last month arrested four Lebanese nationals in northern Nigeria on suspicion of having ties with Hezbollah. After a raid on one of their residences yielded a stash of weapons, including anti-tank weapons, rocket propelled grenades, and anti-personnel mines, the Nigerian State Security Services (SSS) announced that the compound was hosting a terrorist cell tied to the Lebanese Shia movement. The four accused have denied the charges, and are suing the government for wrongful detention.

But even if they are found guilty, other Hezbollah nodes may well remain in Nigeria. The truth is that despite the thousands of miles that separate Nigeria from Lebanon, the country is faced with a growing threat from a Hezbollah doppelganger. The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) is a jihadist organization with strong support among the 5 million Shia Muslims, by some estimates, living in Nigeria.

Founded in the early 1980s, it has flourished with cash, military training and support from Iran. Indeed, the roots of the IMN can be traced to the immediate aftermath of the 1979 Iranian revolution, when Nigerian students belonging to the Muslim Student Society traveled to the Islamic Republic and were trained with the goal of establishing an Iranian-style revolution in Nigeria but this however was not possible because Nigeria's 173 million people is not an easy pushover. The leader of the student group was Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, a firebrand Sunni turned Shia religious extremist who was first influenced by the works of Sayyd Qutb, the intellectual force behind Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood and whose ideas form the basis of al Qaeda’s ideology today.

Remarkably, Zakzaky switched sides and became an adherent of Shia Islam, encouraged by Iranian funding and training, both religious and military. Since becoming the leader of the IMN in the mid-1980s, Zakzaky has had numerous confrontations with the government, including being imprisoned for nine years. From 1981 to 1984, for example, he was jailed for sedition and for declaring he would recognize no governmental laws or authority except those of Islam.

Fast forward three decades, and Zakzaky is the patriarchal spiritual leader of Shiites in Nigeria, much like Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was in Iran. When he addresses his followers, Zakzaky typically sits under abig portrait of Ayatollah Khomeini and wields rhetoric akin to that of Hezbollah’s Hassan Nasrallah. The subjectof his speeches are what you might expect – heated vitriol aimed at Jews and Israel, in which he portrays Jews as infidels who should be wiped off the map by Allah and encouragement of voilence towards the unbelievers(christians) .

In 1998, for example,the Shiites of Nigeria, under Zakzaky’s leadership, observed Jerusalem Day, mirroring Khomeini’s introduction of a day for expressing solidarity with the Palestinians. He also talks about social justice in Nigeria and building support for Iran’s policies in Africa.

“Iran’s objectives are to establish a local power base to exert influence over the national government and to act against Western interests,” argues Abel Assadina, a senior Iranian diplomat who defected in 2003. Certainly, under Zakzaky’s leadership, the IMN has provided Hezbollah-style military training to hundreds of Nigerians in camps throughout Northern Nigeria. And although the group has yet to launch an attack, it is surely not unreasonable to expect an attempt at some point.
As Muhammad Kabir Isa, a senior researcher at Nigeria’s Ahmadu Bello University, told the BBC: “when you embark on military drills, you are drilling with some sort of anticipation. Some sort of expectation.” And the IMN’s propaganda effort also bears a striking resemblance to that of Hezbollah. The movement has had a thriving newspaper, al-Mizan, for more than two decades.

In addition, it has also begun broadcasting its own internet- based Hausa radio station, Shuhada, on the country’s main air waves, similar to Hezbollah’s radio station, Al-Nour. IMN also has plans to start a new TV channel, a move reminiscent of Hezbollah’s al- Manar. Isa has described the movement as “a state within a state.” But this does not mean that IMN is isolated from Nigeria.
Indeed, Zakzaky has reportedly worked to ensure that his members are recruited into the army, the police force and the state security establishment.

The IMN has on several account accepted assistance from Terrorist organisations like hezbollah which gives an idea what the muslim group might be having up its sleeves. Another potential terror threat is facing Nigeria, yet backed by over 1 million shiites muslims, will Nigeria be able to face islam and squash the threat or will the opposition keep using the anti-north propaganda to allow the threat grow stronger?

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/14/nigerias-hezbollah-problem/
This report is very correct, I have lived in Kaduna along Zaria Kaduna axis, I have friends that belong to this group. They have not engaged in terrorism but should be in the list as Islamic terrorism is shifting towards west Africa looking for failed state to use as safe haven.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by sylvok: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
wirinet:

The problem with my people is that they get so emotionally worked up that the jettison reason and are unable to seperate issues and input their biases, phobias and prejudices into all situations.

How does the discovery of "military grade" weapons prove terrorist allegations? How does being a card carrying member of Hezbollah amount to being a terrorist? is Hezbollah outlawed in Nigeria?

Even the Iranian that was found with shiploads of militarily grade weapons was not charged for terrorism but for illegal importation and possession of weapons. If they have evidence of terrorist acts or attempted or even planned terrorist acts by the suspects, that would be good. You do not need a cache of arms to be a terrorist, the 911 suspects only had plastic knives.
My brother stop decieving yourself, why would a foreigner possess such dangerous weapons if he is not up to something close to terrorism. North should be careful before they go on self destruction.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by sylvok: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
jamst: huh! since hezbullah defeated the coward zionist israhell in 2006,they(zionist) av only resort to smear & propaganda campaign again lebanese & hezbullah all over the world...well,am not surprise about how nigeria is playing a part in this campaign again the lebanese community,because the nigeria president gej is a puppet of zionist-western colonialist who is been controlled by them 2 do what they want...but let all enemies of islam know that Allah has perfected islam and nothing you enemies can do about it.
You don't have to be here. It is brainwashing to believe Hezbollah defeated Israel don't ever say this in public any more. If Israel start bombarding Lebanon without discrimination I don't think they will still be existing. Hezbollah firing indiscriminately into Israel is the real act of coward.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by thoth: 1:06am On Jun 18, 2013
sylvok:
You don't have to be here. It is brainwashing to believe Hezbollah defeated Israel don't ever say this in public any more. If Israel start bombarding Lebanon without discrimination I don't think they will still be existing. Hezbollah firing indiscriminately into Israel is the real act of coward.
Go and read your history before commenting on threads that require knowledge of historical events. Someone would see how you talk about bombing and all sorts and will just conclude that you are a child who knowledge of war comes from watching American movies. The Expansionist Zionist would stopped in their tracks by the brave Hezbolla soldiers and was pushed back to the border. Till now they dare not go on such adventures again and they are still bitter about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Protests Against "Massive Corruption" (Photos) / Why Fuel Scarcity May Persist —NUPENG / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.