Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? (16437 Views)

Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

try to put your sentiments aside.

And yours should be allowed?
Why don't you raze the entire Northern or southern (or whatever) part of your country first
It is really unacceptable for an enemy alien to be posting here
Your gendermes molest our women, kill our people and you now post here
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
LagosShia:

You're a wicked wahhabi.go back to the islam section to celebrate the coming to nigeria of your wahhabi/salafist rabbi,zakir naik,an admirer of the filthy yazeed ibn muawiya,the proginator of wahhabi/salafist terror.

You contradicted yourself in your post .you called hezbollah,a "terror group",what made hezbollah a "terror group"? Then you said hezbollah's job is supposed to be defending lebanon.even the EU have refused so far to label hezbollah a "terrorist group" in the face of mounting american and israeli pressure on the EU.hezbollah have members in the lebanese parliament and ministers in the lebanese government.it represents the Shia Muslim community in lebanon,which makes up more than 40% of the population making it the largest lebanese religious community.in march,a hezbollah minister,hussein haj hassan (minister for agriculture),visited nigeria alongside lebanon's president,michel suleiman,on a state visit.was nigeria hosting a member/minister of a terrorist group? Or must we call hezbollah a "terrorist organization" because the US and israel do? I think you should go back to the islam section to spread wahhabi propaganda that the Shia are not muslims and they are "mushriks" (polytheists).you want to equate wahhabi/salafist terror groups to hezbollah,a resistance movement,based on. Propaganda.

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by ejiro2130(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
thoth: this is carefully engineered media and disinformation campaign against the propective enemy of Boko Haram in Nigeria. The Western Engineers of Boko Haram and other Islamic Terrorist that topple and disintegrate nations have had a bad opposition to their plans in syria and Libya, they have the same plan for Nigeria but since Hezbolla has been a stumbling block ofr them and has shown its efficency in Syria they know it is time to blacken their image and disinform the people before the time comes. it is really working but i should say this as strange as it sounds Hezbolla are the friends of Nigerians against Boko Haram in this Situation. Nigeria will be facing the fate of Libya and Syria, and we better prepare now because our enemy has has a long time to plan his game.
[size=16pt]Shame to Nigerian Government for being part of this,
Shame to Nigeria Security Services for being so stupid to fall for this,
Shame to Nigeria Media which has been hijacked for the purpose of destroying Nigeria,
Shame to Nigerians for being silent while all these goes on,
Shame to Nigeria!
[/size]

U r d biggest of fooooool of 2013...do u reason from ur brain or ur anus......Hezbolla frnds of Nigerians??....well tell your ur fucking Hezbolla, Nigerians r not their frnds and we don't wnt to be deir frnds nt nw nt ever....btw Government should clamp down on Organisations like IMN before d spiral out of control!!!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by LagosShia: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Dewze(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
daywatcher:

Are you serious? You think the Catholic church has become as big and influential as it is today simply by distributing leaflets? Have you heard of the Spanish inquisition? The Crusades? Closer to home, How did Catholicism became the defacto religion in SE Nigeria? Were they not help by violence and intimidation? If you do not understand my point, please say so and I will clarify.

yes. You are very right that all these happened in the 'past'. Christianity and the catholic church in particular has 'outgrown' this. The only wise means to judge and assess any progressive instituition is to compare its past with its present. As for such comparism there is no doubt how progressive the church as been over time.
No wise man judges someone or something on the bases of it's past, the present is the ultimate yardstick.
You must recognize the fact tht it took no outsider to reform the church, it was done by the church itself (this is the test of true maturity). Another thing you shld also note is that those tht over saw the crusades and the killings tht followed them never gave any scripture or verse in the gospel to back their actions (it was clearly out of the political nature of man), and tht was why the reforms were much easier to accomplish.
The fact tht man was created in dirt does not mean that man shld remain in dirt.
Leave ur past my bro, your now is who you truly are.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
ejiro2130:

U r d biggest of fooooool of 2013...do u reason from ur brain or ur anus......Hezbolla frnds of Nigerians??....well tell your ur fucking Hezbolla, Nigerians r not their frnds and we don't wnt to be deir frnds nt nw nt ever....btw Government should clamp down on Organisations like IMN before d spiral out of control!!!

Some people are loyal to foreign agents
They are easy to identify
I am a Muslim. But my homeland comes first
I am not beholden to any foreign slave master determined to turn Nigeria into a theatre of war

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

And yours should be allowed?
Why don't you raze the entire Northern or southern (or whatever) part of your country first
It is really unacceptable for an enemy alien to be posting here
Your gendermes molest our women, kill our people and you now post here

we are neighbors so I have all the rights to voice my opinions and air my views. So if there Must be a war, repercussions will be felt in Cameroon even if it is only in term of mass migration, there are already 4millions Nigerians in Cameroon. A

Nigeria unstable is dangerous for the whole west-central region deal with it or blame your people to make so much babies tongue
As I pointed earlier my North is not a threat to the stability of the region and if it was I would say the same thing get rid of those troublemakers.
The rest of your post is gibberish, stop making up stories
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by LagosShia: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
ejiro2130:

Perhaps you're the wahhabi/salafist "BetaThing" with another nairaland username.

In anyway,no one made you the spokesman for 150 million nigerians.nigerians are ethnically,religiously and sectarian diverse.that must be respected,and their different viewpoints must be accomodated,and not disrespected.else you will be no different from boko haram and the takfiri wahhabi/salafist terrorist groups.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dewze:

yes. You are very right that all these happened in the 'past'. Christianity and the catholic church in particular has 'outgrown' this. The only wise means to judge and assess any progressive instituition is to compare its past with its present. As for such comparism there is no doubt how progressive the church as been over time.
No wise man judges someone or something on the bases of it's past, the present is the ultimate yardstick.
You must recognize the fact tht it took no outsider to reform the church, it was done by the church itself (this is the test of true maturity). Another thing you shld also note is that those tht over saw the crusades and the killings tht followed them never gave any scripture or verse in the gospel to back their actions (it was clearly out of the evil nature of man), and tht was why the reforms were much easier to accomplish.
The fact tht man was created in dirt does not mean that man shld remain in dirt.
Leave ur past my bro, your now is who you truly are.

Sorry, Sir
Still happening

This is from Iraq

http://www.alternet.org/story/147513/how_american_right-wing_christians_are_waging_%27spiritual_warfare%27_in_northern_iraq

In September 2003, just four months after US forces took down Saddam Hussein's regime, 350 evangelical pastors and church leaders assembled in Kirkuk, where they were warmly welcomed by Massoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government. At that gathering, George Grant, a leader of Servant Group International, the evangelical organization in Nashville that set up the chain of Christian schools, declared that "[s]Jesus Christ is Lord over all things; He is Lord over every Mullah, every Ayatollah, every Imam, and every Mahdi pretender; He is Lord over the whole of the earth, even Iraq![/s]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/22/AR2005062202335.html
"The way the preachers arrived here . . . with soldiers . . . was not a good thing," said Baghdad's Roman Catholic archbishop, Jean Sleiman. "I think they had the intention that they could convert Muslims, though Christians didn't do it here for 2,000 years." "In the end," Sleiman said, "they are seducing Christians from other churches."
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shias are only interested in word domination
Religion is just a tool
HezboLlah is Shia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJox1KDmNeI
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't know why Muslims always feel the need to mention Christianity-Catholicism na wa ooo. Let's deal with those Shia, Sunni , Shiite wahabi and salafist first..JW and Co are not bombing us or beheading us
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

we are neighbors so I have all the rights to voice my opinions and air my views. So if there Must be a war, repercussions will be felt in Cameroon even if it is only in term of mass migration, there are already 4millions Nigerians in Cameroon. A

Nigeria unstable is dangerous for the whole west-central region deal with it or blame your people to make so much babies tongue
As I pointed earlier my North is not a threat to the stability of the region and if it was I would say the same thing get rid of those troublemakers.
The rest of your post is gibberish, stop making up stories

Neighbours for hostility
We have other neighbours. You are the only hostile one! You are at war with us already!
So forget all those kindergatten excuses for interference
Face your country! It is a potential bomb waiting to explode
Everybody is dictated to in that police state
One day people would fine their voice

Your North, South, Middle etc are not not allowed to think beyond Biya!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't know why Muslims always feel the need to mention Christianity-Catholicism na wa ooo. Let's deal with those Shia, Sunni , Shiite wahabi and salafist first..JW and Co are not bombing us or beheading us

Because they exploit incidents like these
Everyone should be concerned about potential security issues
Christians scream when a Muslim misbehaves but ignore issues emanating from Christians
I really believe you should be banned
You are from an enemy state!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
LagosShia:

Perhaps you're the wahhabi/salafist "BetaThing" with another nairaland username.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by LagosShia: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings: Shias are only interested in word domination
Religion is just a tool
HezboLlah is Shia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJox1KDmNeI

Shia muslims are very ambitious,enterprising,industrious and dedicated people,interested in knowledge and da'wah.if we can convince the entire world through our word and pen to follow our beliefs or be our friends (even if they be non-muslims),what shame is that? No shame! The shame is when wahhabi/salafist sunnis go about bombing civilians in churches,mosques and husseiniyyah for disagreeing with them.we don't make people choose between following us or dying,like your sect does.

Imam Ali (as) summed it up for us beautifully:

"Man is either your brother in religion or your equal in humanity".
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
you see my people: lagoshia(Shia) vs Betathings(Sunni) imagine even among themselves there's hate do you think they will like you? So Iran and the Western world are looking for a battlefield? Another cold war. The north is the battlefield field , Muslims are the pawns and you and I will be the casualties , the innocent casualties. What the heck is Shia and Sunni to turn our people in beasts thirsty of the blood of their countrymen?
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by LagosShia: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Obviously you can't reply because no one here would buy or tolerate your wahhabi/salafist hate speech and sunni lies.go back to the islam section and keep lying that the Shia Muslims are "mushriks" (polytheists/idolators) and are "not muslims",with your propaganda youtube wahhabi/salafist brainwashing videos.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you see my people: lagoshia(Shia) vs Betathings(Sunni) imagine even among themselves there's hate do you think they will like you? So Iran and the Western world are looking for a battlefield? Another cold war. The north is the battlefield field , Muslims are the pawns and you and I will be the casualties , the innocent casualties. What the heck is Shia and Sunni to turn our people in beasts thirsty of the blood of their countrymen?

Is that the reason you are killing Nigerians inn Bakassi?
Is that the reason that why your greed pushed to IJC?
You are from a country of criminals pretending to be civilised!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Dewze(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Sorry, Sir
Still happening

This is from Iraq

http://www.alternet.org/story/147513/how_american_right-wing_christians_are_waging_%27spiritual_warfare%27_in_northern_iraq

it is very clear tht these men have their political intentions. They have not gone around killing people in the name of Jesus have they? They wont and they can't because the gospel itself ll not back them.
Did you notice that it took another Christian to clearly speak against this (that is reforming itself).
The willingness to point out your wrongs and then address it is what makes the difference.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you see my people: lagoshia(Shia) vs Betathings(Sunni) imagine even among themselves there's hate do you think they will like you? So Iran and the Western world are looking for a battlefield? Another cold war. The north is the battlefield field , Muslims are the pawns and you and I will be the casualties , the innocent casualties. What the heck is Shia and Sunni to turn our people in beasts thirsty of the blood of their countrymen?

But it is okay for you to be thirsty for Nigerian blood
You are killing Nigerian in Bakassi?
In the name of a fake republic owned by Biya?

You are from a country of bloodthirsty criminals pretending to be civilised!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=BetaThings]

Neighbours for hostility
how so?

We have other neighbours. You are the only hostile one
tell that to those nigerien and Chadian Bokoharam's foot soldiers
!
You are at war with us already
! wow didn't know that, who is winning? Smh.

So forget all those kindergatten excuses for interference
I care for my region, too bad we are neighbors so that includes Nigeria

Face your country! It is a potential bomb waiting to explode
blah blah utter rubbish. If that's even the case it won't have the same impact as Naija exploding.

Everybody is dictated to in that police state
One day people would fine their voice
[ *yawns* that's why people are bombing each other in your country and not mine right? /i]

Your North, South, Middle etc are not not allowed to think beyond Biya
[i]and they are more peaceful than West Africa and central Africa put together, how funny.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Because they exploit incidents like these
Everyone should be concerned about potential security issues
Christians scream when a Muslim misbehaves but ignore issues emanating from Christians
I really believe you should be banned
You are from an enemy state!

like I said we are dealing with Muslims now, so stay focus. Their turn will come tho.
Lol @ I should be banned.
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dewze:

it is very clear tht these men have their political intentions. They have not gone around killing people in the name of Jesus have they? They wont and they can't because the gospel itself ll not back them.
Did you notice that it took another Christian to clearly speak against this (that is reforming itself).
The willingness to point out your wrongs and then address it is what makes the difference.

Really?
1. with Palin telling a Christian congregation that the invasion was a task from God
2. With Soldiers spraying crosses on mosques and shouting Jesus kill Mohammed?
3. The one complaining was more concerned about the loss of congregation to the protestants
4. And his church's hand was bloodied in vietnam
In any case, do we have good cop, bad cop scenario
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by LagosShia: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2013

It is ignorant non-muslims like you that need to get education or shut up,or else you fall prey to disformation.wahhabis/salafists do not represent islam.majority of sunnis do not in fact share the wahhabi/salafist ideology.

The wahhabi governments like saudi arabia and qatar serve american and israeli interests.wahhabi/salafist terror groups do the dirty work and give islam and muslims generally (be they sunnis or shia) the bad image,much needed by the west for its interests.

Hilary Clinton Confesses :"We Funded The Wahhabis We Are Fighting Today"
https://www.nairaland.com/863512/hilary-clinton-confesses-funded-wahhabis
After afghanistan,the west is again supporting them in syria today.

The wahhabi/salafist ideology finds way in the mainstream sunni youths because of its violent,terror,hate and inciting message.in fact wahhabism/salafism is about putting sunnis against shia,while advocating peace with the oppressive and imperialist west as the wahhabi/salafist governments of saudi arabia and qatar do.

1 Like

Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

like I said we are dealing with Muslims now, so stay focus. Their turn will come tho.
Lol @ I should be banned.

I am serious
You are an enemy alien!
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Is that the reason you are killing Nigerians inn Bakassi?
Is that the reason that why your greed pushed to IJC?
You are from a country of criminals pretending to be civilised!

wow , lagoshia is definitely right, you are very good in propaganda wow hats off .if this is how you want to simplify it so be it .
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=BetaThings]

But it is okay for you to be thirsty for Nigerian blood
You are killing Nigerian in Bakassi?
In the name of a fake republic owned by Biya?
I thot we were at war so why are you crying? Pathetic liar.when you are tired holla @ me you little propagandist ?

You are from a countryof bloodthirsty criminals pretending to be civilised!
we are civilized that's why we went to the ijc , and that's why millions of erians are living in Cameroon[ doing business without being harmed
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:

I am serious
You are an enemy alien!
otherwise you will bomb me or cut off my head right?
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE][/quote]
Has any other neighbour taken us to ICJ
When was the last time any neighbour Nigerians were shot by a neighbour?
I know your thoughts are controlled by Biya
50 years, 2 kings
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by BetaThings: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: otherwise you will bomb me or cut off my head right?
your orientation is shocking
I should get you banned. That is what civilised people do
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:
Has any other neighbour taken us to ICJ
When was the last time any neighbour Nigerians were shot by a neighbour?
I know your thoughts are controlled by Biya
50 years, 2 kings

I don't care about what they do, we are not going to bend in front of you , you are mad because we don't kiss your azz or lick your feet.
Why don't you tell your people to stop kidnapping us and trying to ambush our soldiers? To stop covering mend and backing up others militias. It is clear that the criminals killing us our citizens live in those communities we ain't going to watch and cross our arms. Don't start what you can't finish .
Ps in 10years we will bring you again to ijc over the lake Chad, it is not our fault if our country is blessed today the water is drying up and millions of Nigerians and nigerian are crossing the borders. When tomorrow you start claiming those village/lands as your territory don't b surprised to see yourself again in front of a judge.

50years dozen of military dictators and worldwide known looters. Hats off
Re: Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
BetaThings:
your orientation is shocking
I should get you banned. That is what civilised people do

the north is a threat to our life, to Nigeria, central and West Africa, let's find a solution together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State / Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies / Nigerian Engineers Decorate Buhari As Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.