Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,198 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) (2776 Views)

‘I Moved 4rm Being A Boy 2 Don Jazzy’- Fans React 2 Donjazzy Video With Dad(pics / Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) / Ray J And Brandy With Mom And Dad!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2013
first is leonardo Dicaprio, Though they both don't look alike in a tad way but for sure, that is his Old boy,maybe the GENES wasn't well copied or lets say the proteins were not fully Translated.TO those of you who probably don't know,our genes control a lot of your appearance. Eye color, hair color, the shape of your nose, and so on. They're all determined by genes.lemme say for example ehh "you have two copies of each gene but you only give one of those copies to your kids. And each copy can lead to a different trait. For example, one copy of the OCA2 gene can give blue or green eyes and a different copy can give brown.lastly,you see some traits( i mean character) are even more complicated hehe. For example, some depend on the environment. Your height and weight are partly genetic, but they also have to do with your diet and lifestyle " if you never know know now oh". So even if your kids had all your genes, they wouldn't look just like you.

Leonardo DiCaprio showed off his long-haired dad, George, at the Critics Choice Awards. The "Great Gatsby" actor has described his feather, a comic book writer, editor, and distributor, as a "bohemian." His son obviously gave him some pointers on what to wear that night!

oya make una see the link below
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/celebs-and-their-dads-slideshow/karlie-kloss-photo-1139717867.html;_ylt=AgeeXGbthoOXaRgM7StT7bbr4Rx.;_ylu=X3oDMTQ0a2h1YXJrBG1pdANNb2QgU3BvdGxpZ2h0IFNsaWRlc2hvdyBFeHAEcGtnA2M4OTlkNWQzLTVlNWItMzkyYS04YjhmLWFhMmMzNDA4OTFhZARwb3MDMwRzZWMDbWFpbl9pbWcEdmVyA2EzOTEwODcxLWQ1MmEtMTFlMi05ZjNmLWYxNTk1MDVlOGY5YQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTJxaDc3ZHNmBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDYzczMzI3MWItYjBmOS0zODE1LTk4YTMtYmMzYjYyOTU5MjI4BHBzdGNhdANwaG90b3MEcHQDc3MtZ2FsbGVyeQ--;_ylv=3

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2013
next in line is em' em David beckham and his popsi

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Brad pit

Talk about a proud pop! Brad Pitt's dad, William, beamed alongside his son, wife Jane, and daughter-in-law Angelina Jolie at the 2012 Oscars, where Brad was nominated for Best Actor for his turn in "Moneyball."

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2013
next is my homeboy who was the star act in x-men Clearly, Hugh Jackman's father, Christopher, really enjoyed "Les Misérables"!

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2013
here is katy perry babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Katy Perry has been candid about her strict upbringing in the evangelical Christian home of her mother, Mary, and her preacher dad, Keith. Even though the elder Perrys had made it clear they don't approve of their daughter's provocative, sexed-up image, they have occasionally been spotted with her. Unfortunately, that might have changed recently after Keith reportedly referred to his daughter as a "devil child" during a sermon.

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2013
omg! check out Rhihana ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh with her old boy

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Chris brown: this yeye boy sef
if they were walking down the block (and of course didn’t know who CB was), I think it’s safe to say that we’d know these two were related. Joyce may not have given him the height but he certainly looks like her lol!!!

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2013
oh boy see lil romeo with master p( i don't known if master p still qot that pepper as we used to know sha,but lil romeodon big up scatter......see walking down the road lol like father like child..........

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by Blazinraj01(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Seems Africans share more resemblance with their parents than whites. Probably, my eyes are deceiving me.

1 Like

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Leonardo and the dad look more like siblings e.g elder bro and lepnardo the younger bro,rihanna looks like her father,chris brown looks like the mom

1 Like

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Lil' Romeo's a big boi now. Rihanna looks like her daddy.

1 Like

Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2013
Yield: Lil' Romeo's a big boi now. Rihanna looks like her daddy.
me surprised dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Some Top Notch Celebrieties With Their Dad(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
kulyie: Leonardo and the dad look more like siblings e.g elder bro and lepnardo the younger bro,rihanna looks like her father,chris brown looks like the mom
how chris brown take resemble the mom?

(1) (Reply)

Death Snatches Another Yoruba Actress / (video) Muslim Girls Forced To Remove Clothes On The Street / Kimberly Kaine Flaunts Her Killer Curves In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.