Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Fascinating Facts About Farting - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fascinating Facts About Farting (26119 Views)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence / What Is The Relevance Between Farting And Appendicitis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by dozai: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin[quote author=ikechukz]Just imagine collecting fart from Nigerians,packaging it and using it bombard GEJ and friends...I'm definitely trying out the fart + fire stuff.[/quote

More like molotof cocktail
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
People Even Fart After Death

Here's proof that you can't escape passing wind, even after you're dead! Up to three hours after the body dies, gasses continue to escape from both ends of the digestive tract, resulting in burping or farting noises. This phenomenon is due to muscles contracting and expanding before rigor mortis sets in.
shocked
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
People Even Fart After Death

Here's proof that you can't escape passing wind, even after you're dead! Up to three hours after the body dies, gasses continue to escape from both ends of the digestive tract, resulting in burping or farting noises. This phenomenon is due to muscles contracting and expanding before rigor mortis sets in.
shocked after death na judgement na
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Sike(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Now we're farting. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Miraclebaby1109: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
The fact remains, farting is absolutely natural and harmless, just dat sometimes farting can wake up a dead people..lol

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Steezz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
big-t:
There are many tpes of fart.
Pra!
Miaun!
Tiun!
Kooooba!
Gbrrrrr!
fkf!
Gbaa!
Gbuu!
Gbarararara!
And the silent one..... Kfffffffffff!
Nigga u crazy!!! The bolded absolutely killed me. Now am laffin madly in d library with everyone includin my Oyinbo girl thinkin am crazy grin grin grin

Oniso-oniso, a.k.a. Jelili.
Fp straight smiley btw, where is the guy that dumped his gf because she farted
ıɥbıʇa * oʇuozɐ + oʇɹıʞs buıɔuɐp ¿¿¿uıɐbɐ ʇsɹıɟ
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Steezz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
big-t:
Pra!
Miaun!
Tiun!
Kooooba!
Gbrrrrr!
fkf!
Gbaa!
Gbuu!
Gbarararara!

Nigga u crazy!!! The bolded absolutely killed me. Now am laffin madly in d library with everyone thinkin am crazy grin grin grin
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by badmeat(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fart!!sad,abi nor me mess we dey kol am again?;@
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by nacotic(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
So does it mean Rihanna farts 14times a day? GAWD DAMN!!!!! Its IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by fittty(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Disgusting topic! sad
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Speedy33(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
if you are in the habit of suppressing fart, in the long you are going to have difficulties releasing in the future, this is one of the common reasons for protruding stomach.
so next time that natural gas is coming, never hesitate to let it out, if it require excusing yourself from the crowd, pls do. you'll be doing yourself a great favor. Nuff said
grin
grin
Adeniyi A.:
if you are in the habit of suppressing fart, in the long you are going to have difficulties releasing in the future, this is one of the common reasons for protruding stomach.
so next time that natural gas is coming, never hesitate to let it out, if it require excusing yourself from the crowd, pls do. you'll be doing yourself a great favor. Nuff said
grin
no need to call am oyibo name nah, na naija we dey na mess we dey call am
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by gigabytes: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Real life fart... It don tee sha.

Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol.
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Eve4: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lwkmd!
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by gistsky: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
No matter hw bad i feel, once i fart, i feel excited.
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Biggyd2: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin. It could really be combustible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZkpG1naIw
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by SymbolicalIdol(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
it use to be interesting in the midst of my naughty friends.lol
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Natasha2(f): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
lmao
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by bregeard(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
nice bu funny fact...as from 2day,anywhere mess catchme i go release am ni oo....dnt care no
more....lols
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by jascon1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
I don't know what farting feels like. I haven't farted since I was born. Is it possible when the air comes out?
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Funjosh(m): 2:27am On Jun 18, 2013
I just mess now.
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by birdman(m): 3:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Vanneni: So the job of a professional fart smeller is to go about smelling people's fart shockedshockedshocked Hmm, interesting!

Actually they specialize in tracking and can find the offending source in a crowd. Countless parties have being ruined by serial farters who know they can get away with it. These pros put a stop to all that. THEY WILL FIND YOU

Melancholy: Hmm...imagine professional fart smeller job in nigeria.

you wan die young?
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Immortal1(m): 3:50am On Jun 18, 2013
Lwkmd! Very funny thread. My friend once sed, 'if ur girlfriend has never farted in ur presence, & vise versa, that u guys re still being unreal & not very close'. Lolzzz..
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by whiteeyes: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2013
Psaalmuel:
u sound lyk an xpert,jst sayn
HeeYyyyyy! Just thought of a day I was eating rice n beans, saw boiled egg and added. Hmmmmmmm,,, 30 mins later, war begin...

@poster, some foods contain more sulphur!
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by kinglee007(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Here's another one.
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by daontop: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2013
grin
big-t:
Pra!
Miaun!
Tiun!
Kooooba!
Gbrrrrr!
fkf!
Gbaa!
Gbuu!
Gbarararara!

What if this is your girlfriend, and she took the pleasure in flatulence?? ***pooooo!*** grin
grin
big-t:
Pra!
Miaun!
Tiun!
Kooooba!
Gbrrrrr!
fkf!
Gbaa!
Gbuu!
Gbarararara!

What if this is your girlfriend, and she took the pleasure in flatulence?? ***pooooo!*** grin

And thr re some farts dat call pples name like yusuffffff.. I enterd a bus wit a lady smtym ago. Thank God i had my inhaler wit me cos d lady almost suffocatd evrybdy due 2d silent pistol she was releasn. D driver had 2 drop us half way nd tld us 2enter anoda bus dat he cant continue... Women fart, World changer.... hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2013
No wonder. It's because of the freakin' soda!
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2013
birdman:

Actually they specialize in tracking and can find the offending source in a crowd. Countless parties have being ruined by serial farters who know they can get away with it. These pros put a stop to all that. THEY WILL FIND YOU
Lol at they will find you grin. So when they find the offenders they get paid and what happenes to the offenders? Do they get purnished,what kind?
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2013
arcbabe: I just pity the guy that left his girlfriend because she farted.I don't hold mine oh! sometimes fart in front of my boyfriend when I visit and he will do his own back even turning it into a competition to see who wins. Lol grin grin grin

... FIONA and SHREK! *Tehehehehe*
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by birdman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Vanneni: Lol at they will find you grin. So when they find the offenders they get paid and what happenes to the offenders? Do they get purnished,what kind?

just the embarrassment of being singled out in a party is enough punishment. Imagine after all the dress and make up, everyone now knows your "capabilities". I'd probably leave real quick.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
birdman:

just the embarrassment of being singled out in a party is enough punishment. Imagine after all the dress and make up, everyone now knows your "capabilities". I'd probably leave real quick.
grin That's tragic.
Re: Fascinating Facts About Farting by olempe(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
bregeard: nice bu funny fact...as from 2day,anywhere mess catchme i go release am ni oo....dnt care no
more....lols
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt / Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage / False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.