Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

In What Does Seun Believe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In What Does Seun Believe? (7271 Views)

What Does It Mean To Say That God Is Omnipotent? / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2013
Oga o. So Seun removed the thread and hid our comments relating to that thread??

Lmao!! Asiri e tu. Iz too late jor, we already know thy zecret. Seeuuun, oniranu kalakala!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I must let you know that because you hid my comments, my great crush on you is now in danger of dying angry
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by kaboninc(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2013
Seun: I come from a Christian family. All the members of my family are Christians - except for my stubborn self, who left faith after it failed him.

No bro. Faith is believing. Just believe. It all depends on what your believe, how you believe. If it fails you, find another one. You must not be a Christian for God's sake. You just don't believe in anything. That's confusion man.

Why is it that the atheist always have running battles with the Christians? Even your ancestors had their own gods and when they feel that their dreams are not fulfilled, the search again until they find one.

If those who believe still feel empty, how about those who don't?

No matter how we twist it, we always have that strand of belief in our everyday lives. Only that we sometimes don't acknowledge it.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Seun, Satan loves you. That is why He has blessed you with the gift of knowledge and the godly are at your knees either begging you for jobs or already working for you.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2013
In What Does Seun Believes?

I just want to point out that the level of illiteracy of christians is so amazing that I am wondering if they are doing it to emulate their illiterate fishermen founders?
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Seun, Satan loves you. That is why He has blessed you with the gift of knowledge and the godly are at your knees either begging you for jobs or already working for you.
Goodness... shocked

Lobatan. undecided
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: In What Does Seun Believes?

I just want to point out that the level of illiteracy of christians is so amazing that I am wondering if they are doing it to emulate their illiterate fishermen founders?
You see urself. You don start to dey find trouble this early Monday morning. angry
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2013
@Seun, faith doesn't fail anyman, you rather did not have the faith of our fathers:other may but I can not, no matter what I know He will do it, though He slay me, yet I will serve Him, I will be faithful, let Him be the unfaithful. A little trial of your faith put you off, you can't be matured in faith if you are not tried. Come back to the fold of Christ our Lord.

@alfa, that christains are illiterate or what did you type? Pls grow up and stop fighting the course u can never win. I wonder if we start the contest of who is more literate between christains and muslims, muslims will in anyway stand near christains, but in any case, Seun did not mention he is now a muslim, so stay clear of trouble cos you will remain silent when those who will gun you don with facts, figures and realities come up here.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2013
^^^Dude Alfa Seltzer is not a muslim. He is a satanist. I thought his earliest post on this thread should have made that clear. By attacking muslims, u have just proved his assumption about christians right. In ur case at least.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2013
manmustwac: Faith fails people all the time. You probably won't know that due to your BLIND FAITH!
do u even know what faith means? Faith in Gods word doesnt fail. God doesnt fail. Being 'raised in a christian family doesnt mean you're a christian. Being a christian is not about trying hard to be good. You'll always fail. Becoming a christian is a personal decision not based on logic or physical discerning. Its a spiritual matter. When i faced the conviction and power of the holy spirit, i believed in the gospel, and the power of christs salvation was made available to me. You see, faith isn't blind, it just doesnt see or walk with the physical, what u see and physically percieve and see. Thats why u atheists can never see the reason you want to see in christianity. God can also walk miracles too. But atheists choose not to believe those, they try to prove them wrong, or they just say it cant be explained. The reason i will continue to have faith is cuz faith in jesus works. It gives life. Im able to percieve life in fellowship with the true God. When u get a dose of Gods power, u'll see what i mean.

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Seun, Satan loves you. That is why He has blessed you with the gift of knowledge and the godly are at your knees either begging you for jobs or already working for you.
seun, satan hates you. Hes very cunning. He makes a man feel secure in this present life. He ravages a man with falsd images and deceptions. He makes a man not to think of his eternal soul. What shall it profit a man seun, to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Jesus loves you. Dont listen to all those counter statements and false reasons satan puts in your head when u read statements like these.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: In What Does Seun Believes?

well, the devil has made most educational systems purely against God. The more you trust modern day education, the more against God u become. I'm educated, and am a christian. Thats because i dont fight against christ with every new discovery humanity makes. Thats rebellion

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: seun, satan hates you. Hes very cunning. He makes a man feel secure in this present life. He ravages a man with falsd images and deceptions. He makes a man not to think of his eternal soul. What shall it profit a man seun, to gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Jesus loves you. Dont listen to all those counter statements and false reasons satan puts in your head when u read statements like these.
its too late for all these. take your preaching to afghanistan, iraq or syria, they need it more there.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2013
9jadelta: its too late for all these. take your preaching to afghanistan, iraq or syria, they need it more there.
its never too late. I'll proclaim the gospel wherever i go. Both with words and with life.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: its never too late. I'll proclaim the gospel wherever i go. Both with words and with life.
good luck with that
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2013
9jadelta: good luck with that
luck No, not luck, grace.

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: well, the devil has made most educational systems purely against God. The more you trust modern day education, the more against God u become. I'm educated, and am a christian. Thats because i dont fight against christ with every new discovery humanity makes. Thats rebellion

Haha. So funny.

That must be one of the best oxymorons I have seen on Nairaland.

Please, there is no such thing as an educated christian, or a peaceful muslim, or a tall short man. You are either one or the other. Period.

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Haha. So funny.

That must be one of the best oxymorons I have seen on Nairaland.

Please, there is no such thing as an educated christian, or a peaceful muslim, or a tall short man. You are either one or the other. Period.
toh. Na you sabi
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: toh. Na you sabi
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mr Alfa Seltzer could be Seun in satanic drag. He probably got tired of monkeying around with Ogaga4luv, so he decided to create a less rabid version of Ogaga, Alfa Seltzer version 666. grin
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by gluv01(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ishilove: Mr Alfa Seltzer could be Seun in satanic drag. He probably got tired of monkeying around with Ogaga4luv, so he decided to create a less rabid version of Ogaga, Alfa Seltzer version 666. grin

Ishi your own dey do you o grin
So you had a crush on seun sef?
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2013

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by gbigbega: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
This morning, I reminisce over how I had faith in God and yet did not receive what I wanted.

My Story

I was to do an exam for promotion in my place of work. I was told that it was impossible to get this promotion except you know somebody's high up who can help you. I was told that my result will not count. I trusted God for it, read very well, made the first papers, made the second and was told by the executives that I outshined every other in the last examination. I was confident I will make it. Somebody told me he could help me get the job through a senator, irrespective of my mark and I refused the offer. I trusted God to help me through it. I told myself "if faith I want to see it happen in my life" I wanted to practice what I preach. Days before the last result came out, I had two dreams. In the first, I saw a man who told me they are trying to change my result and give my place to another. I prayed but did not go to any person for help. In the second dream, I saw I had 96% and it was changed to 56% which was below the cut off point. I did a lot of praying and held on to God, refusing to take the easy way. To tell you the truth, getting the job for me was like life and death, yet i layed it up to God to decide. The result came out and I didn't make it. I was devastated. I threw it all on trusting God and it did not work. I lost so much loosing that opportunity and all my colleague though I was very stupid because they were all aware of all the connections in my arsenal.

Looking back now, I see it has all been for good. I never lost faith in God despite the fact that I didn't get what I wanted then. Now I am better for it, running my own company.

God takes us through some circumstances just to give us better testimony in time to come. Like The story of Lazarus in the bible in John 11. Jesus sent message to Lazarus that he will not die, yet Lazarus died. You sometimes may hear God speak to you about something and yet it did not manifest. This is usually because He wants to use you to manifest His Glory. In the later verse of that bible passage, Jesus rose Lazarus again from the dead. That changed a lot of people's mind about Jesus and power of God.

Seun, if faith has failed you, it was because God had something greater for you and you didn't know it. After praying, if somebody you love die, if maybe because God knew what evil the existence of such person will cause. If you understand how God works, you will know that all things that happen to us are always for our Good.

In Luke 22:32, Jesus told peter he prayed for him so that his faith will not fail. This mean faith can fail but what will not fail is God and his word.

Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
How the afterlife of Seun worries some people here is hilarious.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
gluv01:

Ishi your own dey do you o grin
So you had a crush on seun sef?
Yeske. It is public knowledge na.undecided

However, Seun told me that the dazzling and sophisticated beauty of a city woman like me frightened him, so he'd rather stick with the plain and homely women of Sango.

My heart was broken!! sad angry
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeske. It is public knowledge na.undecided

However, Seun told me that the dazzling and sophisticated beauty of a city woman like me frightened him, so he'd rather stick with the plain and homely women of Sango.

My heart was broken!! sad angry

I think self-preservation kicked in as soon as he saw you.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I think self-preservation kicked in as soon as he saw you.
Indeed. Beauty such as mine is very rare. He just couldn't handle it.
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nehemiah459(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Point of correction, Satan doesn't give anything, he only teaches you how to tap from God (YHWH).
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
You are correct. I too strongly suspect he is a virgin; but he need not fear because I am only interested in the Seun within, not his wordly experience grin
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: In What Does Seun Believe? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge. / Can I Split My Tithe? / Another Look At The Trinity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66