Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th (11840 Views)

Jay-z Addresses Illuminati Allegations In Song "Heaven" On Magna / ‘magna Carta Holy Grail’ Tracklist: Jay-z Reveals Details On Upcoming Album / Pictures Of Producers Of Jay Z's 'magna Carta Holy Grail' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Danex1988(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
But not every album is legally free
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by ultimateballer: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Every time they think they got me, I switch the plan up.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ain't nobody trynna hear this old niqqah spit no more

I ain't got time for that

Niqqah spitting Denture Cream on the Microphone

Methuselah Asss Mc's

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by joudini(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
DL things.

. . .it's hard to stay true to the game when you gat this much money thrown at you. One thing is for sure, this won't be a Reasonable Doubt kind of album.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
Jay Hasn't put out epic material in quite some time....

Since Roc La Familia

Cats need to stop stanning for 49 year old rappers

Fhhuck an Industry Age

That niqqah almost 50.....2 months off the Bar
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by dj187: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Ain't nobody trynna hear this old niqqah spit no more

Methuselah Asss Mc's
Hate young cats that think these old guys should just move because they are “hungry” Bleep that. You want to be in that top spot? Go get it. Don’t just hustle hard, hustle smart. Learn from cats like Mac Miller and Macklemore. They’re using the game and no letting it use them.

Lets be honest outside of the elite rappers, most these older rappers aren’t living the high life. The young guys of today will be in same damn position if they don’t learn how to work with these older guys and finally build a true foundation for hiphop to prosper on.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
WHO CARES WHEN ALABA IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by anangboy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Ain't nobody trynna hear this old niqqah spit no more

Methuselah Asss Mc's

Kill urself. . .no nicca is tryna listen to a over sensitive dweeb whine on the internet like he gat the license to determine what people should listen. Stick to Lil B and Pucci Mayne.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by AlyricistLaura: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
If you aren't spitting at the Level you once were, then retire

Buying your own albums to go platinum isn't a good look, and it's embarrassing

It's like a washed up athlete...when ya through, ya through

The Guy's Finished

Truthfully he was finished after stillmatic, but a high publicity marriage to a pop star saved him

Written by a true Hip Hop Purist.

Listening to Jay these days is like watching Allen Iverson Ball In China

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Ikengawo: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Danex1988: But not every album is legally free
have you been arrested?
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by danswagz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
tivta: Wow. $20million paid to jayz by samsung for this deal. Wow.
dats a lie,1milla times 5,wich is 5milla dolls,each cost 5$,yu dig
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by danswagz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
ultimateballer: Every time they think they got me, I switch the plan up.
yu gon learn today,

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by DisGuy: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
gbanikiti: Who listens to JayZ 's songs anyway? mtscheeew! angry

go to bed!!!

Like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it. They know that even if they don’t know me any more than they know the chairman of General Mills.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by PBundles(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
danswagz:
dats a lie,1milla times 5,wich is 5milla dolls,each cost 5$,yu dig

Dont know if he gets 20MM but he will certainly get more than 5MM for sure. You are only calculating album sales, which J would have made if he distributed the album himself via his own publishing (Solo). You would need to factor in brand royalties of RocNation as well as marketing fee. Keep in mind Samsung is doing this to sell more Phones. Also there is a strategic backdrop. Who is Samsungs biggest comp, you guessed it Apple, hmm so the album may not be availabe on itunes, so more change for J. I have extensive experience in Musis publishing as I own my own and license to Film, TV and the Music World. This J dude is killing it no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by danswagz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
PBundles:

Dont know if he gets 20MM but he will certainly get more than 5MM for sure. You are only calculating album sales, which J would have made if he distributed the album himself via his own publishing (Solo). You would need to factor in brand royalties of RocNation as well as marketing fee. Keep in mind Samsung is doing this to sell more Phones. Also there is a strategic backdrop. Who is Samsungs biggest comp, you guessed it Apple, hmm so the album may not be availabe on itunes, so more change for J. I have extensive experience in Musis publishing as I own my own and license to Film, TV and the Music World. This J dude is killing it no doubt.
all am sayin is he just made 5mill from samsung even if the album is nt out yet.samsung bout 1mill units @ d rate 5$
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
sushieater: I'm not a business man, I am a business, Maann! - Jay-Z... Word!

Let Me Handle My Business.. Damn.. One of the greatest line to ever drop in hip hop history cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Damn, bad enough i have to deal with Jay Z Stans outside in the RW, in school, on Xbox Live, Psn Network, Hip Hop Forums, Street Corners...

But Nairaland To?

Nah, i refuse.

*Unfollows*

Niqqahs stannin for a Camel, and Muhammad ain't even riding on that Mouthafoukah
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
50calibre: "Magna Carter" "holy grail" what's up with jay and ancient names. Does he know what magma carter is or he just used it because it has cater in it?
u wey be I too know wey your head dey blank like empty peak milk .do you know the meaning of your username. Or your blank head just pop it out like dat .
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
vosquare: promotion of illuminati...rubish!!
ok illuminati abi ? If you download any of the track for your phone , your generation will go deaf for life.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dis Guy:

go to bed!!!

Like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it. They know that even if they don’t know me any more than they know the chairman of General Mills.
American Gangster.
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by FBIolalusi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
gbanikiti: Who listens to JayZ 's songs anyway? mtscheeew! angry

Only smart dudes. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by richiet: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by free2ryhme: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
[size=25pt]ILLUMINATI CHILDREN .. GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!![/size]
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Pdizzle(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
He aint got the best of bars, but he is Amazing
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by pipz(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Guys, do note that samsung has already purchased 1 million copies of this album, to make it availble to galaxy users 3 days prior to d album dropping.
Hence, the album has already gone platinum. Dats so sh*t I like. Dis Jigga Nigga is a 4ucking genuis.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=24342

JAY-Z - MAGNA CARTA, HOLY GRAIL (Track List) - JULY 4th, 2013

1. The Declaration (produced by Kanye West and No I.D.; co-produced by Travis Scott, Hudson Mohawke and Pharrell)
2. Volare (feat. Kanye West and Kid Cudi) (produced by Kanye West; co-produced by Rick Rubin, No I.D., Travis Scott, Kid Cudi and Anthony Kilhoffer)
3. On Top of the World (feat. Rihanna and Kanye West) (produced by Kanye West)
4. Gold (produced by RZA; co-produced by Kanye West and No I.D.)
5. New York (produced by Rick Rubin)
6. Cash Shades (feat. Nas and Andre 3000) (produced by Timbaland; co-produced by Rick Rubin)
7. Pompeii (feat. Kanye West) (produced by Southside)
8. The Doctrine (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (produced by No I.D.; co-produced by Kanye West and Travis Scott)
9. Celebration (produced by Pharrell)
10. The New Prime (feat. Drake and Kanye West) (produced by Hit-Boy; co-produced by Rick Rubin, C.Papi, Kanye West and Mike Dean)
11. Repeat (feat. Travis Scott) (produced by Timbaland; co-produced by Travis Scott)
12. So Special (feat. Pharrell) (produced by Pharrell) 13. Pray Tell (feat. J.Cole and Jhene Aiko) (produced by J.Cole; co-produced by No I.D. and Rick Rubin) 14. In My Mind (produced by Pharrell; co-produced by Rick Rubin, Travis Scott, Hudson Mohawke and Mike Dean)
15. Talisman (produced by Timbaland; co-produced by Hudson Mohawke)
16. Sign One (feat. Justin Timberlake) (produced by Timbaland; co-produced by No I.D. and Justin Timberlake)
17. Smile (feat. Beyonce) (produced by Kanye West)

Deluxe Edition
18. Titanic (feat. Swizz Beatz) (produced by Swizz Beatz)
19. Strip (feat. 2 Chainz and Rick Ross) (produced by Mike WiLL Made It)
20. Michael (produced by Lifted)
21. Electro Like Jamie (produced by J.Cole; co-produced by Rick Rubin)
22. Deepest Shame (feat. J.Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Bas) (produced by Big K.R.I.T.; co-produced by Rick Rubin and J.Cole)

1 Like

Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Effwazobia: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2013
anangboy:

Kill urself. . .no nicca is tryna listen to a over sensitive dweeb whine on the internet like he gat the license to determine what people should listen. Stick to Lil B and Pucci Mayne.

You forgot soldier boy
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2013
OMG Pipz.. shocked shocked shocked

If that tracklist is forreal.. Gahdamn.. J.cole? Nas ?, Andre 3000?.. Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Im copping for sure, cool
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Goldie20: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote author=Effwazobia]

You forgot soldier boy[/quote

Lmfaooo grin cheesy
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by daminho(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2013
i dey raff....kanye west album was released some days back and i have it on my laptop, who is jay z and samsung galaxy, so far it is online...trust me ,,,daminho gon have it, ARE WE PLAYING HERE...follow on instagram jooor #justdaminho
Re: Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th by Effwazobia: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2013
joudini: DL things.

. . .it's hard to stay true to the game when you gat this much money thrown at you. One thing is for sure, this won't be a Reasonable Doubt kind of album.

Well no well respected rappper has made an album as classic as thier first albums wih the exception of 2 pac. Check the records and see. No Nas's album has been as nice as Illmatic. Others are Dre's Chronic, Biggies'Ready to die, Wutang clan's enter 36 chambers, 50cent in da club. Because the first album is usually straight up street and pure hip hop from a hungry and desparate rapper that has something to prove, then once they make that money, it becomes all about flossing. They are now busy enjoying the glitz and glamours that the game offer, and rarely have time to put in the kind of work that is needed to make an album that got them the fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine / Fresh: New Mixtape From Dj Xclusive + Download Link / Nasty C – Casanova DOWNLOAD MP3 Mymusicnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.