Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine (11867 Views)

Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face / Baruch – Love Songs To Jesus Lyrics / Download Bollywood Romantic Love Songs 2019 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by efembaba(m): 1:49am On Feb 14, 2023
It's the season of love!

I have compiled a list of the VERY BEST ever love songs to come out of our country in the past 20 years.

In no particular order, here you go. (Feel free to add the ones I missed)

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Awelewa by Kunle Afolayan
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
Angel of my life by Paul Play
Holla at your boy by Wizkid
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Ololufe by Flavour ft Chidinma
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face
Promise by Simi and Adekunle Gold

(These are the very best of the best love tracks to have come out of Nigeria in the past 20 years. Do you think there are some more?)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by GreatAchiever1: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
FTC. On a valentine's day.
I dedicate this, to those who don't subscribe to this Greco-Roman version of love, but rather, to the biblical standard of love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Heroicvic(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thought this Valentine's gonna be a joke as speculated but I was disappointed

See gift flying upandan everywhere
Single people, dey play o...just dey play
😭😂

5 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by 2dice01: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by MilesMaxwell: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
WizKid

2 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by komalin: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

16 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by RTID: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fireboy should be on that list

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by eliwa47(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Mintyguy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
komalin:
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you
Have you suddenly love your sense of love because of election
Come off it boy, I dedicate true love by tiface to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Konjiboii: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
If love me jeje no dey just tear that list

5 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Yhemzie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
We Yorubas never joked with 'Ife bi eji owuro' by Shola Alyson back then.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Odumoye(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

I have compiled a list of the VERY BEST ever love songs to come out of our country in the past 20 years.

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face

(These are the very best of the best love tracks to have come out of Nigeria in the past 20 years. Do you think there are some more?)
OP...Holla at your boy and on the low can't he categorically regarded as an R'n'B popularly known as love music but nevertheless, you forgot to add Valentine by Faze...listen to it and you will never regret you did...

5 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by adebenson155: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
MO HITS ALL STARS

CLOSE TO YOU💖

5 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Ara21(f): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Love is in the air

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.

pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up. From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed. The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few. Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN. Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage. And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER. It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless. From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries. If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition. We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha have proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by eldervine: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by atdscentofwater: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Love is a beautiful thing, in all you do, don't loose yourself all in the name of Val day.
My ever green song to you.
Wait For Me by Onyeka Onwenu & Sunny Ade.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZHx3yJCtI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by allen113: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo should be no.1

Tony4000:
No go give person daughter hope too much ooo, Iyawo mi means my wife ooo hmmm!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by BigYash: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin Na lust most of una dey call love...
As e dey sweet us ,e dey pain them.. As e dey pain them,e dey sweet us.. Dj increase the volume cool
Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by tesuto1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Only you by ric hassani should be on this list
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by sageb: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face

Nice compilation

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by ominilongest(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Naira Marley chichi

Davido Ekuro

Kizz Daniel laye

Vector early momo

Tiwa savage ife wa gbono

6 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by bonechamberlain(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na wa for this your "best ever love song list"

2 Likes

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by chiboycue: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

Forever by Psquare
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face

Kuchi Kuchi (oh baby ) by Jodie
Searching by OJB Jezreel
Onyinye by Obiwon
Kpo Kpo Di Kpo by Faze
Bolanle by Junior & Pretty
Need Somebody by Faze
Love Me Jeje by Seyi Sodimu
Sweetest Taboo by Sade Adu
Kiss from a Rose by Seal
You is the One by Azadus
Wedding Day by 9ice
Ada Ada by Flavour
My Heart Go Jigi Jigi by Tony Tetuila

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by shantti(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Psquare's "No one like u" and "ifunanya" should be there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Daniel7543: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zule Zoo - daddy oo daddy

1 Like

Re: Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine by Allisgud: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
efembaba:
It's the season of love!

Forever by Psquare we
Ololufe by Wande Coal
African Queen by 2 face
Fall in love by D banj
Strong Thing by Banky W
Forever by Paul Play
Roju by Chike
Iyawo mi by Timi Dakolo
Olomi by Tosin Martins
On the low by Burna Boy
Aye by Davido
Orente by Adekunle Gold
I love you by P Square
Olufunmi by Style Plus
True love by 2 Face

how halla at ur boy take be love song?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / David's song collection / Kush Music - Are They Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.