Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Emeka Ike- Sometime I Regret Being An Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike- Sometime I Regret Being An Actor (653 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / I Regret Being A Divorcee-Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike- Sometime I Regret Being An Actor by ezehr(m): 3:33am On Jun 17, 2013

I read this on sun and thought to share it with you guyz. Its an interview with veteran actor Emeka Ike and he speaks on his life.... Enjoy

He is one of the most popular actors in Nigeria. This is because he’s probably one actor who has kissed all the ladies who ever acted love roles in Nollywood films featuring him . Emeka Ike is a role model to youths too. Ike has acted in a good number of classic movies like Leap of faith, Love doctor amongst others. In spite of the glamour and fame of being an actor, Ike said he sometimes regrets being a celebrity. In this encounter with The Entertainer, Ike explains why he regrets being a celebrity and bares his mind on other issues. Excerpts:
You seem to be taking a break from acting. Why ?
It’s not only me you don’t see in movies these days. You don’t see other big names as well. You don’t see all of us the way you used to see us then. We aren’t that current and regular as before.

Read more and comment at http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/emeka-ike-sometime-i-regret-being-actor.html

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Falcon Player Set To Wed / Happy 65th Bithday To Pastor Foluke Adeboye / Photo:wizkid Gets An Intimate Candlelight Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.