Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him (528 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Disturb Muslims & Face Arrest - Amaechi Warns Rivers Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by draogtech: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has warned his Plateau State counterpart, Jonah Jang, to stop impersonating him as chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum.

Mr. Amaechi was on May 24 reelected chairman of the NGF, defeating his only challenger, Mr. Jang, 19 to 16 votes, despite massive opposition from the presidency and the top hierarchy of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

But despite losing the election, captured on video, the Plateau State governor had continued to lay claim to the chairmanship of the NGF, and had indeed set up a parallel office for the Forum.

On Saturday, Mr. Jang released a statement inviting state governors to a meeting of the NGF.
Read full statement here:====>http://premiumtimesng.com/news/138895-ngf-crisis-amaechi-warns-jang-against-impersonating-him.html
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by OneNaira6: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2013
politics in Nigeria is like the grade school politics you see. childish in everything.
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by tblackE61(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Dis story of ameachi and jang is becoming intresting evey single day
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by Madawaki01(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2013
I like dis amaechi guy[no homo]
He's fearless
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by Madawaki01(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Make i siddon dey watch dey go
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by Zakkyoz: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2013
In Nigeria's politics, 19 is lesser than 16. I don't even have their time, job hunting things on my mind. However, i move for a motion for the migration of this thread to home page.
Re: NGF Crisis: Amaechi Warns Jang Against Impersonating Him by Ibangap(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2013
tblackE61: Dis story of ameachi and jang is becoming intresting evey single day
Nah, i tink its rather becoming childish and senseless.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sponsor: ANPP Chairman On The Run / Happy Birthday! Lagos Governor Babatunde R Fashola Turns Golden! Wish Him Well / Nigeria’s Economy Can Only Grow If FG Stops Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.