Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge (5426 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Erosion Damages Rail Tracks In Ilorin, South East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge by slimming: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
i pray they will do it.
Re: FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge by lastpage: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Baraje: “We intend to focus our attention on the full rehabilitation of the eastern rail lines and that will commence after we have increased the frequency of our traffic on the already rehabilitated lines. We also intend to open up new rail lines and to start the construction of standard gauge lines which is our next innovation.

Source www.vanguardngr.com

INNOVATION my backside! IMPRESSIVE CHOICE OF WORD! grin grin

TOO MUCH TALK, NOTHING ON GROUND .....that is the style and hallmark of this present Government.
DO THE DAMN THING/JOB ....that you are elected/selected and being paid for, with Tax-payers money!

STOP all these Press propaganda and BIG GRAMMAR!

Lastpage!
Re: FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge by Ngwakwe: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
You have seen what exactly I saw with ACN propaganda machines.

Oyo to, Osun will, Lagos plans to, Ogun lays foundation etc, then come see photoshop designs better than Dubia, Switzerland, New York etc.

I don tier for politicking.

lastpage:

INNOVATION my backside! IMPRESSIVE CHOICE OF WORD! grin grin

TOO MUCH TALK, NOTHING ON GROUND .....that is the style and hallmark of this present Government.
DO THE DAMN THING/JOB ....that you are elected/selected and being paid for, with Tax-payers money!

STOP all these Press propaganda and BIG GRAMMAR!

Lastpage!
Re: FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge by Rossikk(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
GAR3TH: But aren't they currently spending billions rehabilitating the current narrow gauge rails with new ones. So they're saying after they are completed with those billion dollar projects, they are going to ripout the newly installed narrow gauge tracks and construct Standard gauge rails? Really? seriously?
who told you they are spending billions rehabilitating narrow gauge lines? All they've done is tidy up a few tracks and put working trains on them. It is not like the lines were damaged.
Re: FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge by thelonestranger: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Source www.vanguardngr.com

Haba which ones again? I thought Aregbe has done all of them. LOL grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? / Gov Fashola Accused Of Impregnating A Lagos State Govt Staff / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.