Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) (43297 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) / FG Secures $7.5bn Loan From China For Rail Project / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Kwajay(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amaechi receiving the model of a Train for an expected rail project to be executed soon.

Source

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by shegxi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
lol....this amaechi sabi do like who money no fit at times grin grin grin but can't deny it, dude is so blessed.

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by omonnakoda: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
shegxi:
lol....this amaechi sabi do like who money no fit at times grin grin grin but can't deny it, dude is so blessed.
And how is he more blessed than you?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by shegxi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
omonnakoda:
And how is he more blessed than you?
and who is comparing blessings here? i am blessed in my own ways. but if its argument u are looking for, check d nxt door. cheers

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by omonnakoda: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
shegxi:
and who is comparing blessings here? i am blessed in my own ways. but if its argument u are looking for, check d nxt door. cheers
So what is the nonsense about Amaechi being blessed? everyone is blessed so why tell us the sky is blue unless your blessings are missing.Stop all that kerosene user yarn abeg

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
I hope it doesn't just end up like that...A model. Goodluck Jonathan also received many of such toys with nothing tangible to show in reality.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amaechi the 'Charlatan'.....who does he think he is fooling?

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by kYjelly2: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
biko, why dis guy dey pose like bushmeat way hunter point gun for

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by shegxi(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
omonnakoda:
So what is the nonsense about Amaechi being blessed? everyone is blessed so why tell us the sky is blue unless your blessings are missing.Stop all that kerosene user yarn abeg
bros, d last time i check, buhari is d president, direct ur frustrations at him.....

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hope they will not abandon the project half way.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
shegxi:
bros, d last time i check, buhari is d president, direct ur frustrations at him.....
maybe the guy na mama p brother, cuz I wonder why person go dey vex on top another man blessing.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Cholls(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
my brothers and sisters I swear Gej, Mama peace, Wike no go like this.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Amberon11: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
I hope that train model isn't from 10000BC.

by the way, when will Africans change? Must the white man do everything for us? What has been our contribution to modern civilization?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hope they will not abandon the project half way.

Like Ameachi's Portharcourt Monorail grin

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by tit(f): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
what of the giant life-scale train model he abandoned in port harcourt?

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by tit(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
it looks like baba ijebu cast a spell on amaechi using train

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amaechi is copying me.

He is using same Tv with me.

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by xtgozie(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Imbecililc mood activated

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by omonnakoda: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
shegxi:
Have you bought kerosene??

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm... Same way he received dat of Port Harcourt mono rail 5yrs ago. Mischief maker corruption infested hooligan in Nigerian politics like being cheered by zombies pond scums

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by magicalx(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:

Blessed? After taking the commonwealth of rivers State? Abi did his father leave him an inheritance or he had a million dollar business he started before he became Speaker? Keep deceiving yourself!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Where is the one Buhari received during the campaigns. Are his kids playing with it or is it the President that play with it himself?

Buhari might have kept it under the bed and when everyone is asleep, he'll reach for it and play with it thus:

PMB: A-haa! Let me ride my small train. (He reaches under the bed and pulls it out.) Let me check if it runs well(he holds it by the top and roll the toy on the floor). Good! It maintains a good speed. Walahi let me visit Inuwa Daura(his childhood playmate) in his father's farm.

(He rolls it on the floor again and makes the sound of a train) Po-ooom! Chiki chiki chiki chiki chiki... Po-ooom! Chiki chiki chiki...(He lies on his stomach on the foor, as he is fully transported to his childhood days, when he watched trains snaking down the rails in Daura and imagined himself visiting Inuwa Daura in one of them, one day as a train driver)

Inu-waaa! (The voice of his friend's mum rings in his head, as she announces his arrival) abo.ki nka ya zo! (he blushes in boyish delight)

kai! Buru uba!! (he remembers that Inuwa had been dead since 1967 and didn't make it to adulthood. It dampens his mood and he hurriedly stands up. He looks around and it dawns on him that he is not in Daura as a little boy, but in Aso rock as the President of Nigeria. He looks round to see if anyone was watching and quickly hides the toy train under the bed. He dusts his chest where he laid on the floor.

Kai! Inuwa Abo.ki na. Shege abo.ki na!

(He opens the door to let himself out and..)

" Mr President! The wisest and most incorruptible baba of our nation. Sai Zaki! "

The Aso rock praise singers are hard at work.

Lai Mohammed is by the corner writing a new speech about '16 wasted years and the effort to rebuild' In another note pad, he has the manuscript of a new book on Tinubu, titled: Asiwaju; the Most intelligent and corrupt-free politician of our time. . He also came to inspect how the praise singers are faring in their jobs.

PS: Admin, how can u change the word abo.ki to 'Northerner'. C'mon, it is a word in Hausa & even if it is used in a derogatory manner here on nairaland, it does not remove the fact that it means 'friend' in Hausa language. Why can't those in the Literature section have a free rein on words to convey their thoughts?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by bender79: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Ameachi correct man. Haters hating since 1876BC

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by blackpanda: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2016
I so much love this man. Lion heart!

God bless u sir

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by blackpanda: 5:12am On Apr 23, 2016
magicalx:

Blessed? After taking the commonwealth of rivers State? Abi did his father leave him an inheritance or he had a million dollar business he started before he became Speaker? Keep deceiving yourself!

Pray that God will give u half the grace and favours he has bestowed on amaechi. Stop the hating already!

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Nbote(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2016
I hope dis model isn't the train Nigerians are only going to ever see.... It looks quite modern though. Anyway I still had to leave home by 4 to join a fuel queue. We didn't see a model of the queue before oo.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Amaechi and his poses. cheesy
Never seen a character like this before. cheesy

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by xelly: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2016
blackpanda:

Pray that God will give u half the grace and favours he has bestowed on amaechi. Stop the hating already!

What grace please? Grace to steal?

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by alizma: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Ameachi was sleeping while discussion was going on, when he woke up the Chinese man handed over the model to him. look at the way he was looking at the model in the second pix, he hardly heard anything about it before it was handed over to him. I hope we don't start hearing stories later of how the Chinese said different thing while ameachi will tell us different thing e.g, duration of the project.
Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by globalresource: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:

Dont mind that guy getting offended because you said Amaechi is blessed. He is a hater. They know nothing but to hate

Re: Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2016
shegxi:
or he should go to food section

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo)