Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. (5604 Views)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Funny Things Written On Clothes People Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
grin I stumbled accross this picture and I was like dayum!some sisters are really beginning to go extreme.haha.
Why would a lady go this far just to attract men.and what happens when he finds out it's fake huh?
Anyway most of the blame goes to the male folks who won't stop oohing and ahhing over a lady with big backside.
What y'all expect a sister to do when her friends are getting all the attention and she just stands there looking like a lost chicken.
One word 'IMPROVISE'
And this is the new improvisation.so y'all better be careful.not all that glitters...
Wait gimme another minute to laugh.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
As for me,I'd rather have normal natural flat behind than go with this fako.

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
(S)he without sins should cast the first stone. @op if u no use this one u go use the brxt one
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
Naa.Not. At all. smiley
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2013
OMGosh! Women have alwayz taken 2 d artificial things,d hair,facial religion,bosoms nd so on...The only thing dat chick did was padding her bums 2 bring out d desired quality she wants
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Keen yansh observers like me will always know when I sight a padded butt. It looks attractive though
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by mooregan(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
No be women alone. Even men now de wear 6 packs.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by vickysmilez(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
mooregan: No be women alone. Even men now de wear 6 packs.
jeez! R Ʊ serious? LMAO grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by gluv01(f): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Even Beyonce uses it grin...Real flat butt is better than seductive tight fake butts

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
gluv01: Even Beyonce uses it grin...Real flat butt is better than seductive tight fake butts
So ur own butts flat
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by gluv01(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
So ur own butts flat

Buhahahaha..nope. Got a sweet moderate curvy butt kiss
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
gluv01:

Buhahahaha..nope. Got a sweet moderate curvy butt kiss
Been chkn ur pics to ascertain ur claim smiley
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do To Get Men's Attention. by 5sigma(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2013
lorretta u: grin I stumbled accross this picture and I was like dayum!some sisters are really beginning to go extreme.haha.
Why would a lady go this far just to attract men.and what happens when he finds out it's fake huh?
Anyway most of the blame goes to the male folks who won't stop oohing and ahhing over a lady with big backside.
What y'all expect a sister to do when her friends are getting all the attention and she just stands there looking like a lost chicken.
One word 'IMPROVISE'

And this is the new improvisation.so y'all better be careful.not all that glitters...
Wait gimme another minute to laugh.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
As for me,I'd rather have normal natural flat behind than go with this fako.
So you have not done anything to impress d male folk eh? Fixed weavon, human hair, padded bras, nail varnish? Infact d kinda packaging girls do these days baffles me! Caveat Emptor guys! BTW do you have a flat behind?

(1) (Reply)

Best Ghana Braid Hairstyles For 2021 | Latest Ghana Weaving | 50 Stunning Hair / Anti Wrinkle & Toning Cream For Nigerian Ladies / Check Out Best Of Braids By JAZITUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.