Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

10k/sec to all networks on MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN (27511 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by ebiskem(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2013
MTN super saver plus might just be another scam from MTN. I made a call on the MTN network. beyond the first minute and was subsequently billed at 10K/s after the usual first minute charge. Later I just thought I should try out their claim of 10k/s flat rate and I called my friends airtel for 90 seconds which should have been a N9 charge on me but to my greatest suprise, I was billed about N25.

If u think I didn't calculate properly pls also try it out and let me know. Thanks
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Elose11(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2013
onenessone:

N1000 gives you N3750, thats almost 4 times your value for the money, so at 40k/sec is just like 10k/sec from your N1000, great offer, i have been selling this offer to all who cares to listen. You all should port to etisalat, the current best network
You are forgetting the most devastating "side effect" of this package: It is time barred! You must finish the promo within 7 days. Your initial load of 1000 is included in the promo. So there is nothing special about it.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2013
ebiskem: MTN super saver plus might just be another scam from MTN. I made a call on the MTN network. beyond the first minute and was subsequently billed at 10K/s after the usual first minute charge. Later I just thought I should try out their claim of 10k/s flat rate and I called my friends airtel for 90 seconds which should have been a N9 charge on me but to my greatest suprise, I was billed about N25.

If u think I didn't calculate properly pls also try it out and let me know. Thanks
well u r right. Here is hw it works ur 1st minute call to MTN line is billed at 42k then d rest minutes call is 10k per sec. Then d same applies to other network, u wil be billed separate 42k per sec wen calling outside mtn for d 1st min while d rest wil be billed at 10k. Hope u understand? But i sincerely dont like wat mtn did here.

1 Like

Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
tonardo:
He said you should google it you are still asking questions..
Or your browser doesn't open google?
bros, i tire o, 95% of questions asked in nairaland can be solved mt googling...
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by sniperwolf(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
bacco2000:

Sorry what plan is that on airtel,

Just subscribed to any internet plan and you are automatically on 18k/s for the duration of the active plan
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2013
solomityo:
well u r right. Here is hw it works ur 1st minute call to MTN line is billed at 42k then d rest minutes call is 10k per sec. Then d same applies to other network, u wil be billed separate 42k per sec wen calling outside mtn for d 1st min while d rest wil be billed at 10k. Hope u understand? But i sincerely dont like wat mtn did here.
seems they have changed it to just a single 42k for all at once and not seperately for on-net and off-net... I need more comfirmation but thats how i'm charged for now.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Gboliwe: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2013
chineduace:
seems they have changed it to just a single 42k for all at once and not seperately for on-net and off-net... I need more comfirmation but thats how i'm charged for now.
nothing is changed it is still like that
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by chineduace(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
nothing is changed it is still like that

yeah... Seems you are right.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
chineduace:

yeah... Seems you are right.
dnt mind them at all.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by worldgee: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
sniperwolf:

Just subscribed to any internet plan and you are automatically on 18k/s for the duration of the active plan

Any internet plan above 200mb.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2013
MTN is a thief!..... 42k/sec everyday! Just to enjoy 10k/sec?! Dat's cheating....
When i have a zone where i make calls for 4k/sec sometimes!....
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by yhemini: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2013
teejake: Hmmmmm. angry But visafone is offering 12k/sec to ALL NETWORK with first minute of 25k/sec!!!! Naija, we should see the REAL thing oo! I sooooo enjoy my calling now! 12k/sec is like #7.20 in one minute. Just that visafone is not well publicised. The clarity amazes me. MTN is good too but I am almost frustrated with dropped calls from these GSM giants. Anyone else here using a visafone? cool

Pls bro, what's d code 2 switch or activate dis visafone plan. I use a visafone too.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2013
yhemini:

Pls bro, what's d code 2 switch or activate dis visafone plan. I use a visafone too.

Just go to their visafone facebook page or on twitter handle @visafone_comm . That was where I got mine oo. smiley
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Tobtex(m): 4:12am On Jul 12, 2013
Shey una be learner ni. MTN introduced a new plan to amass wealth by zapping our airtime just because of a lousy call. . .

I still prefer MTN zone which offers as low as 4kb per sec and at most 24kb per sec, the upside is most times I get 4kb and 8kb, it's always a joy to call and spend time on your call. But now I've messed up, I covetuously migrated to MTN's new lousy plan Super Saver Plus and sadly, the downside is I can't return to MTN Zone, according to their customer care, the migration is irreversible. Well, that's their headache, na porting sure pass, or best still, I can get another MTN sim of Say PayGO and then Migrate to my MTN Zone Again.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by frederland11(m): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2013
I need someone to please let me knw that Etisalat plan which would enable one to enjoy enabling bonus to call all network in Naija
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by newazuka: 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
What is the difference between supersaver plus and ipulse
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by egbeocha(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Tobtex: Shey una be learner ni. MTN introduced a new plan to amass wealth by zapping our airtime just because of a lousy call. . .

I still prefer MTN zone which offers as low as 4kb per sec and at most 24kb per sec, the upside is most times I get 4kb and 8kb, it's always a joy to call and spend time on your call. But now I've messed up, I covetuously migrated to MTN's new lousy plan Super Saver Plus and sadly, the downside is I can't return to MTN Zone, according to their customer care, the migration is irreversible. Well, that's their headache, na porting sure pass, or best still, I can get another MTN sim of Say PayGO and then Migrate to my MTN Zone Again.

Dats nt true oooo,u can migrate bak after one month.i cud remember wen i drifted 4rm dat tarrif plan somtym in febuary,i l8a move bak 2 it after a troublesome one month with anoder tarrif plan.So bro,its reversible bt its after 30dayz.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Tobtex(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2013
egbeocha:

Dats nt true oooo,u can migrate bak after one month.i cud remember wen i drifted 4rm dat tarrif plan somtym in febuary,i l8a move bak 2 it after a troublesome one month with anoder tarrif plan.So bro,its reversible bt its after 30dayz.

My guy, it's really a TROUBLESOME 1 month. Me don tire I swear. The whole tariff is just frustrating. I'll keep hoping that I can't port back to my MTN Zone plan after the 1month duration.

Not to mention, MTN has began charging me 15kb/sec after the 42kb/sec first minute billing. They said it's 10kb/sec but now, whenever I wanna make a call, I'll get "All calls to every network would be charged at 15kb/sec bla bla bla" — This thing na 10kb/sec before o. angry
egbeocha:

My guy, it's really a TROUBLESOME 1 month. Me don tire I swear. The whole tariff is just frustrating. I'll keep hoping that I can't port back to my MTN Zone plan after the 1month duration.

Not to mention, MTN has began charging me 15kb/sec after the 42kb/sec first minute billing. They said it's 10kb/sec but now, whenever I wanna make a call, I'll get "All calls to every network would be charged at 15kb/sec bla bla bla" — This thing na 10kb/sec before o. :-| :-(
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
egbeocha:

am a victim of this mtn evil tarrif also....am afraid of making a call now......just hope it will be possible going back to zone.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by lordnammy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
Menh forget mtn A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ their so much noise, I did their 3goody bag of 750 for 150 mins only to find out that their mins fly like seconds. Airtel is still †ђξ best with so much bonus after use O̶̷̊͡ƒ #200 @ 18kps to all network
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by kassimdandago: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Isnt is another way to charge an access fee of N25/day ? Being done by that yeye network. The difference between donkey and zebra is the black strips.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by xpens(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
how do u call ur best friend on mtn ipulse?pls i nid reply urgently
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
xpens: how do u call ur best friend on mtn ipulse?pls i nid reply urgently
no mtn ipulse again
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by guruenigma(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2013
I migrated to MTN Super Saver Plus, after my first minute of 42k/s, MTN sent me a message that my calls to all national networks will now be charged at 15k/s. Is that not real cheating from MTN when they said that all calls will be charged at 10k/s after the first minute of 42k/s. I am afraid.
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by frederland11(m): 1:04am On Sep 06, 2013
What's the code to migrate to MTN zone please
Re: 10k/sec to all networks on MTN by solomityo(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2013
guruenigma: I migrated to MTN Super Saver Plus, after my first minute of 42k/s, MTN sent me a message that my calls to all national networks will now be charged at 15k/s. Is that not real cheating from MTN when they said that all calls will be charged at 10k/s after the first minute of 42k/s. I am afraid.
tat was b4. The new plan now is 15k/s to all network after ur 1st minute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / How Do I Stop Unknown International Numbers From Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.