Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

South Africans Killing Somalis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Killing Somalis (4496 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
Three Somalis have been killed this month and the Somali government has requested the South African authorities to do more to protect their nationals.

About 200 people took part in the protest, holding a banner reading: "Everyone is a foreigner somewhere."

Correspondents say xenophobic attacks have increased recently.

Some of the protesters accused the authorities of not doing enough to prevent attack on foreigners, especially Somalis, or prosecute those responsible.

Two Somali brothers were allegedly hacked to death with an axe in the northern Limpopo province on Thursday night.

Last week, Abdi Nasr Mahmoud was stoned to death in Port Elizabeth.

Mohamed Aden Osman told the BBC that criminals saw Somalis as "soft targets".

According to the Centre for Human Rights at the University of Pretoria, South Africans are becoming "increasingly desensitised" to attacks on foreigners, The Sowetan newspaper reports.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by ebankole: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Damn...i knew this wasn't about nigerians over there its the trend of these dude(s) over there.

i fink this is gettin outta hand o

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is this really the same south africa the world cried for during apartheid? Really?

Yeah like my mother always told me "be careful who you feel sorry for".

I think foreign nationals, who can help it, should avoid going to and investing in that country until they act like they have some damn sense.

I know not all SAs are like that btw.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
ebankole: Damn...i knew this wasn't about nigerians over there its the trend of these dude(s) over there.

You should read about how they do zimbabweans there.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
I cant believe the somali government helped these mofos during apartheid

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by anonymous6(f): 2:17am On Jun 18, 2013
ebankole: Damn...i knew this wasn't about nigerians over there its the trend of these dude(s) over there.

This has always been beyond about this so called south africa solely against Nigerians(which is just hype to a extent), some south africans particularly black south Africans are against foreigners period in their country, especially from other black african countries. One big reason is they believe foreigners are stealing their jobs, so they are attacking anybody black african or foreign but the failure of them not having jobs is mostly on their government and their history in general which they refuse to accept not foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T8JWng_df0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTykIDpmrxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8jvBHAoPMQ
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by anonymous6(f): 2:29am On Jun 18, 2013
riyaq: Three Somalis have been killed this month and the Somali government has requested the South African authorities to do more to protect their nationals.

About 200 people took part in the protest, holding a banner reading: "Everyone is a foreigner somewhere."

Correspondents say xenophobic attacks have increased recently.

Some of the protesters accused the authorities of not doing enough to prevent attack on foreigners, especially Somalis, or prosecute those responsible.

Two Somali brothers were allegedly hacked to death with an axe in the northern Limpopo province on Thursday night.

Last week, Abdi Nasr Mahmoud was stoned to death in Port Elizabeth.

Mohamed Aden Osman told the BBC that criminals saw Somalis as "soft targets".

According to the Centre for Human Rights at the University of Pretoria, South Africans are becoming "increasingly desensitised" to attacks on foreigners, The Sowetan newspaper reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3UiWo3EE
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 4:10am On Jun 18, 2013
those south africans are weak, why didnt they have the balls to kill the whites who opressed them but they killing somalis who have their own buisnesses

how are we taking ur jobs, if we have our own buisness

filthy nigggggers

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by anonymous6(f): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
riyaq: those south africans are weak, why didnt they have the balls to kill the whites who opressed them but they killing somalis who have their own buisnesses

c/s 100%
I don't get it either
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Abagworo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
riyaq: those south africans are weak, why didnt they have the balls to kill the whites who opressed them but they killing somalis who have their own buisnesses

filthy nigggggers

F**k you white wanna be!
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abagworo:

F**k you white wanna be!

am not a white wannabee, and am not black.

Am somali.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by MMotimo: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Video

Hardworking young men, may God bless their hustle, amin
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
MMotimo: @ Video

Hardworking young men, may God bless their hustle, amin

are you talking about the nigggers who killed my people.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 3:56am On Jun 19, 2013

filthy nigggggers

This might be the ONLY thing I agree with you on (except the last statement)
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sambos994(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2013
So after the whites treated you people like dogs, you welcome them with open arms. When an African foreigner comes to that country, it's hunting season all over again, right? What's wrong with you people.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by thoth: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2013
South Africa is a very complex country. The new black leaders after liberation went corrupt and started going against the interest of their own people in a sort of unique neocolonial manner. What this resulted to was a few extremely wealthy black folks and a mass of utterly CONFUSED,FRUSTRATED AND UNMOTIVATED Black folks.
I don't really know what is wrong with the black man. Even during the slavery period it was blacks on black attacks that were really brutal and mean.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by birdman(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2013
thoth: South Africa is a very complex country. The new black leaders after liberation went corrupt and started going against the interest of their own people in a sort of unique neocolonial manner. What this resulted to was a few extremely wealthy black folks and a mass of utterly CONFUSED,FRUSTRATED AND UNMOTIVATED Black folks.
I don't really know what is wrong with the black man. Even during the slavery period it was blacks on black attacks that were really brutal and mean.

We may have physical independence, but we have never lost the mental chains. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the black man, except the fact that we are literally out of our minds. This is why we keep perpetuating self-defeating habits. Look up Amos Wilson sometime when you get to chance. He has a few youtube videos that explain this in psychological detail. I might put one of the more relevant ones up on a thread when I get the chance.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by thoth: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2013
birdman:

We may have physical independence, but we have never lost the mental chains. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the black man, except the fact that we are literally out of our minds. This is why we keep perpetuating self-defeating habits. Look up Amos Wilson sometime when you get to chance. He has a few youtube videos that explain this in psychological detail. I might put one of the more relevant ones up on a thread when I get the chance.
I am in china at the moment and youtube blocked. I tried proxy sites but it seems they are blocked as soon as you type in Youtube. Maybe later.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sweetcheecks(f): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2013

filthy nigggggers

You can come here to ganna for support I know you will get it becouse like you people refuse to face the truth and its always easy to blame others.

1. When in reality even the first bout of xenophobic attacks really start with you lot(Somalis)in Cape Town after you shot a child who stole a sweet in your shop. In South Africa you do not just shoot a child/person who steals in a shop. You hold them and call the police to arrest them or get their parents to pay the sweet. You do not do that in any country even the Nigerians who are helping you insult SA if you were to shoot people at will they would do the same.

2. It amazes me how you people have been insulting Blacks which includes Nigerians in this forum and calling them names now you come back seeking their sympathy and still find it correct to insult the same people you are try to het sympathy from. Is the normal? Calling same black people "filthy niggers". That right there is your attitude.

3. If in your country women are not allowed to drive it does not mean you should come to SA and try to drive women off the road. They are aloowed to drive your sick religion is not applicable.

4. SA unlike Nigerians will not allow you to come to our backyard and still make disgusting remarks about our way of life, religion and call us infidels even South African Moslems never calls us such rubbish.

4. We have laws around ownership of guns and having a machine guns in the middle of a community means you are ready for war and war will then come to you. You leaving Mogadishu and not being able to work out your issues with your own people for over 60years just shows how bad your attitude will extend to others who as per your confessions you call " filthy niggers".

5. The latest row was also coused by the Somalians who shot and killed to Zimbabweans saying they were making noise disturbing their peace. This is not Mogadishu you do not shoot at people at random and that community did well to teach you a lesson. That although we may be called xenophobic and thought shooting innocent Zimbabweans will not be retaliated you were mistaken. you cannot shoot at will, that will not be allowed.

6. People are really not aware of your war ravaged minds and attitude. The whole world watched as your brothers carring machine guns screaming " allah akbur" as if you were in your war zone. Wrong turn, SA will not allow a jihad.

7. You are the most accepted people among the people you call "filthy niggers". Most of your so called " own businesses/shops" are ran from the homes of those" filthy niggers" and in the core of their communities, supported soley by the your so called " filthy Niggers". If those " filthy Niggers" would boycott your shops your businesses would die.

8. I understand you have never known RESPECT ( Not biting the hand that feeds you) & how to live among people, as you could not even live among your own people for 60 years fighting your own " somalis" ( non-blacks) shows a loose screw in your heads.

9. There Egyptians and others also operating in the township doing and owning the same businesses you do, unlike you and your evil attitudes they do not get caught into the cross fire. You must ask yourself why?

10. Lastly, if you do not like it just "Voetsek" and for your
claimed help given to SA we will never know will we? Help from Somali? Lol! you have been fighting for
almost a century the help I know off has been the other way around, that is have been going your way.

LASTLY? free advice you will not bring your jihad into our shores. Learn to respect others and if you continue to call SA blacks weak they too will continue to show you that they are not weak.

And white South Africans are just that South Africans you on other hand you are not. Careful how you deal with people in their own playground it might just save a lot of lives and the need to just to run around screaming XENOPHOBIA.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You can come here to ganna for support I know you will get it becouse like you people refuse to face the truth and its always easy to blame others.

1. When in reality even the first bout of xenophobic attacks really start with you lot(Somalis)in Cape Town after you shot a child who stole a sweet in your shop. In South Africa you do not just shoot a child/person who steals in a shop. You hold them and call the police to arrest them or get their parents to pay the sweet. You do not do that in any country even the Nigerians who are helping you insult SA if you were to shoot people at will they would do the same.

2. It amazes me how you people have been insulting Blacks which includes Nigerians in this forum and calling them names now you come back seeking their sympathy and still find it correct to insult the same people you are try to het sympathy from. Is the normal? Calling same black people "filthy niggers". That right there is your attitude.

3. If in your country women are not allowed to drive it does not mean you should come to SA and try to drive women off the road. They are aloowed to drive your sick religion is not applicable.

4. SA unlike Nigerians will not allow you to come to our backyard and still make disgusting remarks about our way of life, religion and call us infidels even South African Moslems never calls us such rubbish.

4. We have laws around ownership of guns and having a machine guns in the middle of a community means you are ready for war and war will then come to you. You leaving Mogadishu and not being able to work out your issues with your own people for over 60years just shows how bad your attitude will extend to others who as per your confessions you call " filthy niggers".

5. The latest row was also coused by the Somalians who shot and killed to Zimbabweans saying they were making noise disturbing their peace. This is not Mogadishu you do not shoot at people at random and that community did well to teach you a lesson. That although we may be called xenophobic and thought shooting innocent Zimbabweans will not be retaliated you were mistaken. you cannot shoot at will, that will not be allowed.

6. People are really not aware of your war ravaged minds and attitude. The whole world watched as your brothers carring machine guns screaming " allah akbur" as if you were in your war zone. Wrong turn, SA will not allow a jihad.

7. You are the most accepted people among the people you call "filthy niggers". Most of your so called " own businesses/shops" are ran from the homes of those" filthy niggers" and in the core of their communities, supported soley by the your so called " filthy Niggers". If those " filthy Niggers" would boycott your shops your businesses would die.

8. I understand you have never known RESPECT ( Not biting the hand that feeds you) & how to live among people, as you could not even live among your own people for 60 years fighting your own " somalis" ( non-blacks) shows a loose screw in your heads.

9. There Egyptians and others also operating in the township doing and owning the same businesses you do, unlike you and your evil attitudes they do not get caught into the cross fire. You must ask yourself why?

claimed help given to SA we will never know will we? Help from Somali? Lol! you have been fighting for
almost a century the help I know off has been the other way around, that is have been going your way.

LASTLY? free advice you will not bring your jihad into our shores. Learn to respect others and if you continue to call SA blacks weak they too will continue to show you that they are not weak.

And white South Africans are just that South Africans you on other hand you are not. Careful how you deal with people in their own playground it might just save a lot of lives and the need to just to run around screaming XENOPHOBIA.
sweetcheeks, it haff do oo
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

every thing you wrote is baseless, and is an excuse for the abnormal behavior which is being committed.

1. Somalis just came to south africa the last 15 years, their were attacks way before we came.

2. insulting those stone people to death is called public shaming, you should be more concerned that these people who committed this murder in broad day light are walking around free.

3. women are allowed to drive in somalia, please do some research. Just because the majority don't because they dont have a car doesnt mean they cant drive, Saudi arabia is the only country in the world that prohibits women from driving.

4. No somalis have insluted south africans untill they were getting killed for openeing shops, it was actually the somali government who were helping the negroids during apertheid

4. Your making excuses, it wasnt somalis who were killing each other but pro government and anti government forces backed by outsiders

5. this is not true, a somali man shot a zimbabwean beacuse he tried to rob the store at gun point - please read the news and do research

6. this is not true, and your making excuses, their is a difference between somalis who fight for freedom against a western backed government that doesnt represent them, we now have a elected president and our country and constitution is based on islamic law, thats why our country is peaceful again

7. again you fail to understand what the free market system is, somalis because of their international connections sell products at a cheaper price, same as in kenya where the indians sold items for higher prices till the somalis ran them out of buisness cause we sold at a compettitive price.

8. its south africans who are biting the hand that helped them, you are making more excuses

9. those foreigners are in big cities, somalis are in smaller cities to bring competitive priced goods to them

10. lool. plz read history

no one wants to bring jihad to your shores, as you people are submissive race like all negroids, you couldnt protect yourselves from the whites who came to your own country till the world felt so bad that they had to sancation the dominant whites

i wish south africans had the balls to do to whites what tehy are doing to foriengers today
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
My advice is to leave those Filthy niggers alone and open your shops in beautiful Mogadishu.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
zetdee: My advice is to leave those Filthy niggers alone and open your shops in beautiful Mogadishu.

we will inshallah, since the election of a new president we somalis have returned to somalia in mass from the negroid nations
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by thoth: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

very enlightening, it is always good to hear from both sides. You were right about how easily they shoot people and how the waste human lives. I don't know that they do such outside their country as well. I was contracted to teach them how to use some equipments about two years ago and i can confirm how babaric they are unto each other. There is a tribe we call Fulani in Nigeria and i really have strong belief that the Fulanis came from there; not only because of the physical resemblance but also of the senseless ,animalistic brutality they unleash on each other. You will instruct them on how to do things and they will yet do it their own wrong way and when you try to tell them that they lost lives and opportunities because they did it their own way they will quickly go tiger on you. Extremely unreasonable people in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by funnyx(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You nailed it! Without any prejudice most Somalis are very racist themselves, also they always find a way to leech on their hosts.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sweetcheecks(f): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
funnyx:

You nailed it! Without any prejudice most Somalis are very racist themselves, also they always find a way to leech on their hosts.

Actually not only leech but be soo insulting and evil. They have no respect whatsoever even for elders who support them at their businesses. They hold soo much disgust for their hosts its a magnet for dissaster. As you can see here, the " filthy niggers" he is talking about share their homes with them, allow their homes yo be turnrd into shops to allpw them their so called business. What do you with people with such ungreatful attitude?
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Knowing Somalis I don't think they're as innocent as they're made to look.. All this talk of Somalis helping fight apartheid is the biggest joke ever, from what I'v heard south Africans in Somalia were discriminated and many them killed. Somalis generally have no respect for other people, you can even see the OP's other posts. Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Canada, Sweden its all the same with Somalis.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by sweetcheecks(f): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq: LOL.

Well i guess every somali doesnt refer to themselves as somali, but black lmao

Somalis refer to themselves by their ethnicity for a reason.

and if knaan says he is somali, even if a somali celebrity called themselves black, its for money but somalis call themselves somali

why would the people who had slaves who were black, who treat the bantus like slaves even today, call themselves black

Continue talking like this in SA, they will sort you out. They will iron you out by the time you leave you will respect a black man where ever you are. You will bow when his shade passes you.
Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by riyaq: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Continue talking like this in SA, they will sort you out. They will iron you out by the time you leave you will respect a black man where ever you are. You will bow when his shade passes you.

lol, we naturally believe you are subhuman, but that doesnt mean we need to kill you.

no one respects black man cause his woman wears weaves, and he runs after white women

he also looks like a gorilla and their women look like stocky men with wigs

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by TerryCarr(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
riyaq:

lol, we naturally believe you are subhuman, but that doesnt mean we need to kill you.

no one respects black man cause his woman wears weaves, and he runs after white women

he also looks like a gorilla and their women look like stocky men with wigs

and this is why nobody likes Somalis

1 Like

Re: South Africans Killing Somalis by TerryCarr(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2013

filthy nigggggers
yeah lets kill the people who build the nation it will only prove that blacks are dangerous grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Average South African / Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.