Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Must Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Must Read (675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read by olawale005(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
A must read
A receive a text message that am invited to a recuitement and selection exercise that will take place at karimu Laka str., beside Oba egbeda palace. The first question that run through my mind was that which company might this be, did I apply to any job? But as a flesh graduate I arrange my self borrow a tfare and embark on the journey. When I get to egbeda I was unable to get to the place so I called the person that sent the message to me then he told me to ask anyone I see around, to direct me to where they are having recuitement exercise in that area. I eventually see someone who lead me through, immediately I enter the place I saw a lecture going on. I then turn back to take a deep breath and say to my self I must not waste my tfare like this and then take a vow no matter what they say one kobo will not drop from my pocket. I enta and took a sit after they finish running there mouth we were ask to pay the sum of 8500 k naira before we could be call for training by the company that presently becos we are not prepared for cash that we can pay install mental we should drop anything we have with us, we were then given a form to fill, that was were i realize that they are partner to a health stream alliance. And this stupid people don't even include the name of the managing director. Sincerely am confuse cause I see no reason why people will see joy in trying to take from people who don't have , people who are hustling hard to earn a living they decided to take advantage of that. May Almighty God punish you all. Bastards
Re: Must Read by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
sorry my dear brother that is the situation wee find our miserable selves in this country, sorry you had to encounter that, buh many other persons have encountered worse, i guess the fresh newbies are the ones that will quickly fall prey to all these because of there naivity.. Buh please I think it requisite to herald this. any agency that ask u to pay any amount of money for a job or whatever(whether 100 naira or 50 naira) It is obvious scam n I mean it, pls just learn the lesson n forget the details and move on , it 'll only make u stronger. Shalom
Re: Must Read by iamSi(m): 2:53am On Jun 18, 2013
I was a victim_

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies !!! / Nig Army 70RRI For Tradesmen/women / 2013/2014 MUSTE Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.