Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Make Money From Microworkers.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Microworkers.com (3607 Views)

Start Making good money from Gem Stones / How I Started Making Good Money From A Post I Read On Nairaland / What Is The Best Method To Withdraw Money From Your Broker,debit Card, Lr,wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Microworkers.com by PallyG(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Microworkers is another crowdsource site, where you undertake
basic tasks such as liking someone’s
youtube video, writing a short article, or clicking on webpages, and in return you receive payment. It's a relatively easy way of making money online. The registration is easy and they also pay with payza (Alertpay)....you can sign up for FREE. I got my first payment of $25 on Friday, that's why I am sharing this. PLEASE NOTE : this is NOT a get rich quick site, you need to be dedicated to earn. For all your questions please ask on facebook, I will gladly answer them and help you out for FREE !!! its easier to reply there. Just LIKE the PAGE and Ask your Questions here for more insightful details https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=628491417162701&id=624510620894114&refid=17
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by afinity: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Although one can genuinely make money from microworker but you cannot making a living a living from it, the only internet biz that you can make a living is internet/information marketing.
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by miitcash(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
PallyG: Microworkers is another crowdsource site, where you undertake
basic tasks such as liking someone’s
youtube video, writing a short article, or clicking on webpages, and in return you receive payment. It's a relatively easy way of making money online. The registration is easy and they also pay with payza (Alertpay)....you can sign up for FREE. I got my first payment of $25 on Friday, that's why I am sharing this. PLEASE NOTE : this is NOT a get rich quick site, you need to be dedicated to earn. For all your questions please ask on facebook, I will gladly answer them and help you out for FREE !!! its easier to reply there. Just LIKE the PAGE and Ask your Questions here for more insightful details https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=628491417162701&id=624510620894114&refid=17

its boring and difficult. find another better means. or try out this one that the link are available below shocked
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by OmerianConsult: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for d info Pally. Pls share other crowdsource sites you know and other ways of making money without investing or using any particular skill.
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by Realprofit: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2013
making money online legitimately is real, but you have to be careful with the foreign website you partner with, most of them do not process money to Nigeria. Even now some of the online payment processor they use are now in trouble, such like liberty reserve. But you can make money in Nigeria online, big companies are coming up in these area, you can try nairahotspot . com, they are hot and better than CLICKBANK .
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by OmerianConsult: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is it advisable to register as a Nigerian or not? I know that many online businesses are done with foreign nationality.
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by dconsult: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Realprofit: making money online legitimately is real, but you have to be careful with the foreign website you partner with, most of them do not process money to Nigeria. Even now some of the online payment processor they use are now in trouble, such like liberty reserve. But you can make money in Nigeria online, big companies are coming up in these area, you can try nairahotspot . com, they are hot and better than CLICKBANK .

how about traffic to your site,cos I can see it is a new site if am not mistaken.
Re: Make Money From Microworkers.com by Realprofit: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
dconsult:

how about traffic to your site,cos I can see it is a new site if am not mistaken.
It is a new website and most new users reviews that i've read are mistaken the way nairahotspot . com operate. I operate has an AUTHOR/VENDOR on nairahotspot . com. What they are giving me as a author is 1. Affiliate system, which means they enroll affiliates for me, and every affiliate users on their network get to promote my product. 2. They process card payment for my product, and they accept all major cards in Nigeria VISA/MASTERCARD/INTERSWITCH/VERVE and much more. 3. They pay my affiliate for me i don't need to worry about going to bank to process payment to hundreds of affiliate. 4. they manage my affiliate, all that need to be done is to upload and verify the product, and the product will be available in the marketplace for buyer on their website to buy and affiliate to promote. 5. You can also operate as an affiliate. Now regarding the traffic thing, all registered affiliate can promote my product if my commission price that I am offerring is high, it is the affiliate that promote my product on their blogs or forum that will draw the traffic. And I myself as a vendor can promote my product through a blog or any website. If you are familiar with clickbank, you will understand more. Nairahotspot . com is a new website and with my experience with CLICKBANK operation and having a website like nairahotspot . com in Nigeria, nairahotspot . com are offering much more.

And I found out that there much more value added service they are bringing on board. For me, a company that process my cards payments operation, and enroll affiliate to promote my product, here in Nigeria... is a welcome development.
wink
You need to pay for all these consultation service i'm offering you here o... grin

(1) (Reply)

FREE DOWNLOAD: Mymoto GPS Tracking Android App, See How Car Tracking Works!!! / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me / Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.