Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" (1138 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Who Are The Twenty-four (24) Elders In The Book Of Revelation? / Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by AlabaSlim: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have attended churches, watched on TV, & listened on radio but none of the pastors (local & foreign) have ever dared or preached from the "Book of Revelation"
So i have wondered (with all the knowledge & wisdom of theological/bible schools) why these educated, anointed or spirit-filled pastors haven't DARED the book of revelation....is it that they don't know it, or its scary to preach or what?
Have your say..............................
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE BOOK IN THE BIBLE THAT CAN GIVE YOU AN INSIGHT INTO IF YOU ARE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE LORD AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A PERSON OF VALUE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. SO THE FACT THAT THEY DONT TOUCH IT IS TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT PASTORS ARE PART OF THE BEAST SYSTEM AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. SO WHY DO I SAY WITH THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU CAN TELL IF YOU WILL BE A PROMINENT PERSON IN THE KINGDOM ? >>>>>
REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. <<< BLESSED IS HE THAT HEARS AND KEEPS THE WORD OF THIS PROPHESY. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? YOU HEAR WITH YOUR SPIRIT. IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND YOUR SPIRIT IS SYNCED WITH IT, THAT MEANS YOU HEAR IT. THE KNOWLEDGE WAS IN YOU BEFORE FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD SO WHEN YOU READ IT YOU GET A SYNC AND YOU TOTALLY GET IT. THATS WHAT IT MEANS BY HEARING AND KEEPING. SO IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND TOTALLY 'HEAR' IT ? IT MEANS YOU ARE BLESSED AS THAT VERSE SAYS. NOW LETS LOOK AT THE MEANING OF BLESSED >>>> FROM DICTIONARY.COM >>>> BLESSED IS SOMEONE HELD IN HIGH REVERENCE OR SOMEONE WITH DEEP RESPECT OR SOMEONE WHO IS DIVINELY AND SUPREMELY FAVORED OR ENJOYING THE BLISS OF HEAVEN. SO THAT MEANS IF YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU ARE DIVINELY AND SUPREMELY FAVORED. EXPLAINS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM IT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by MostHigh: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE BOOK IN THE BIBLE THAT CAN GIVE YOU AN INSIGHT INTO IF YOU ARE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE LORD AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A PERSON OF VALUE IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. SO THE FACT THAT THEY DONT TOUCH IT IS TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT PASTORS ARE PART OF THE BEAST SYSTEM AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. SO WHY DO I SAY WITH THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU CAN TELL IF YOU WILL BE A PROMINENT PERSON IN THE KINGDOM ? >>>>>
REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. <<< BLESSED IS HE THAT HEARS AND KEEPS THE WORD OF THIS PROPHESY. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? YOU HEAR WITH YOUR SPIRIT. IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS AND YOUR SPIRIT IS SYNCED WITH IT, THAT MEANS YOU HEAR IT. THE KNOWLEDGE WAS IN YOU BEFORE FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD SO WHEN YOU READ IT YOU GET A SYNC AND YOU TOTALLY GET IT. THATS WHAT IT MEANS BY HEARING AND KEEPING. SO IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND TOTALLY 'HEAR' IT ? IT MEANS YOU ARE BLESSED AS THAT VERSE SAYS. NOW LETS LOOK AT THE MEANING OF BLESSED >>>> FROM DICTIONARY.COM >>>> BLESSED IS SOMEONE HELD IN HIGH REVERENCE OR SOMEONE WITH DEEP RESPECT OR SOMEONE WHO IS DIVINELY AND SUPREMELY FAVORED OR ENJOYING THE BLISS OF HEAVEN. SO THAT MEANS IF YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU ARE DIVINELY AND SUPREMELY FAVORED. EXPLAINS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM IT.

The words of the roach qoudesh are a Double Edged Sword!

More powers to the Sire.
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
MostHigh:

The words of the roach qoudesh are a Double Edged Sword!

More powers to the Sire.
YOU KNOW IT SIRE. CUT BOTH WAYS LOL. WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? TRUST THE WEEKEND WAS KICKING. MY WEEKEND WAS COOL. NBA FINALS. SPURS VS HEAT.
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
PROSPERITY THINGS

Pastor don advance, Hell threat is not selling anymore. People wont listen to horror stories and scary tale that can cause nightmare. Everybody looking for money, so pastor choose bible chapter and verses that treat wealth
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by UyiIredia(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2013
Alaba_Slim: I have attended churches, watched on TV, & listened on radio but none of the pastors (local & foreign) have ever dared or preached from the "Book of Revelation"
So i have wondered (with all the knowledge & wisdom of theological/bible schools) why these educated, anointed or spirit-filled pastors haven't DARED the book of revelation....is it that they don't know it, or its scary to preach or what?

In fact my pastor is like that. He doesn't refer to Revelations as such but on a certain night a church member asked him about eschatology. His reply implied that he didn't have interest as such in the book. There are pastor's who dare the book of Revelation. I think Okotie is one. You can Google the rest.
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by landinfo: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2013
Alaba_Slim: I have attended churches, watched on TV, & listened on radio but none of the pastors (local & foreign) have ever dared or preached from the "Book of Revelation"
The reason is cos they don't know it & their members are scared to ask daddy & mummy
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by AlabaSlim: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

In fact my pastor is like that. He doesn't refer to Revelations as such but on a certain night a church member asked him about eschatology. His reply implied that he didn't have interest as such in the book. There are pastor's who dare the book of Revelation. I think Okotie is one. You can Google the rest.
Actually i do now attend a church where the "Book of Revelation" is preached almost on a daily basis and as regards Okotie's it may be wrong or right (his wasn't clear to me at all)
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2013
Cos they all have their own "Revelations". Always talking about how they found themselves in heaven and hell, with differing views about how heaven and hell looks like.
Re: Why Do Pastors Not DARE The "Book Of Revelation" by MostHigh: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW IT SIRE. CUT BOTH WAYS LOL. WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? TRUST THE WEEKEND WAS KICKING. MY WEEKEND WAS COOL. NBA FINALS. SPURS VS HEAT.

I am just hanging in there Sire

The rest this weekend was phenominal havent had rest like that in years

I am thinking it might be the moringa suppliment that I tried out over the weekend.

And how is our fathers work going?

Cool for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Turnaround..great Testimonies / The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / End Of the Month Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.