Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Can Never Hit A Woman- Tade Ogidan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Hit A Woman- Tade Ogidan (579 Views)

I Can Never Hit My First And Second Wives - Dino Melaye / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? / Tade Ogidan Batters Wife [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Hit A Woman- Tade Ogidan by postit: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Recently it was confirmed that Tade Ogidan beats his with this contradictory story, one cant tell who is truthful in this case.

During a brief telephone conversation Mr. Ogidan denied the accusations of wife battering. According to him, “Thanks for your concern. I just got back to Lagos from a trip abroad. It was Friday night in London that my phone started to ring off the hook with the news of this publication.

He further stressed that anyone who knows me near well enough or even well enough will know that I CAN NEVER HIT A WOMAN. It just cant happen! If anyone ever upset me, I simply walk away or take a drive.
A friend of my woman whom they’ve been in rivalry from school days did that to mess her up. I only arrived to start to get a fairly clear gist of how this came to be. Yewande didn’t post the document. In fact, she’s been inconsolable since this publication. She is been crying endlessly. She is lost for what to do.
This is what happened:

http://olorisupergal.com/i-can-never-hit-a-woman-tade-ogidan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Olorisupergalcom+%28Olorisupergal.com%29#.Ub9d3vnD75g

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Comedian Omobaba No.1 As A Child...sooo Cute! / The Nigerian Bride | Fashion Editorial Ft Dabota Lawson, Adokiye, Chelsea Eze / Dr. Sid Proposes To Girlfriend, Simi Osomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.