Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There (3356 Views)

Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend / Y'all Wonna C How I Look Like? / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

Rite its actually going to slow, so who is that dude thats going to rock my world, im so sorry for y'all in naij, i wish I cld call u guys, na the very place to find the rite blokes,

who told u that? the average dude in naij has like 6 babes grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by LASIEFAIRE(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2008
tboy1:

stop falling bros' hand, grin keep this things as secrets.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by bobbyxxx1(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2008
@tboy: - Ok.

@Sexxxy:- Over to you.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by hixxx1(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2008
@sexxxy:- Bone Tboy and Bobbyxxx. Am still waiting. With open arms.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 6:17pm On May 13, 2008
tboy1:

I agree with u, but at least u can meet the one that is for real, trust me I have lived in both worlds, the guys here r sumtin else, if a guy in naij has 6 babes u know he is a player, London boys, I cant seem to place them,
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2008
hixxx1:

@sexxxy:- Bone Tboy and Bobbyxxx. Am still waiting. With open arms.
Sharrap there. Open arms ko, open legs ni cheesy cheesy
U see two toasters already in the queue and u want to jump the queue grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

I agree with u, but at least u can meet the one that is for real, trust me I have lived in both worlds, the guys here r sumtin else, if a guy in naij has 6 babes u know he is a player, London boys, I can't seem to place them,
Believe me, naija guys are worse.Loads of guys in naij don't even count good girls as anything because the ratio to catch a girl in naij is not as hard as it is here.Do you know how hard it is to catch a good naija chick here in UK? Its like you're training to join the royal army grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 7:21pm On May 13, 2008
tboy1:

Believe me, naija guys are worse.Loads of guys in naij don't even count good girls as anything because the ratio to catch a girl in naij is not as hard as it is here.Do you know how hard it is to catch a good naija chick here in UK? Its like you're a training process to join the royal army grin grin

True dat, thats y the few good ones like me, grin, gets treated like the whole lot, both the girls and guys in the UK see each other as not good enuf, the guys i ve met, hmmmn
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

True that, thats y the few good ones like me, grin, gets treated like the whole lot, both the girls and guys in the UK see each other as not good enough, the guys i ve met, hmmmn

hmmmmm abeg finish ur story, u can't just leave me hanging like that o.
what happened to the guys you've met and where exactly did u meet these dudes.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2008
@ojalyte
booooring,seeing as i dont do much clubbn these days, me and ma brother went to this new cuban bar in town and sum friends came round on sunday,heard it was boiling hot in london so guess its time for u london gurls to start showing colour with ur spags abi smiley

i can never live in london again,especially this one that all london boys have a reputation, i prefer hertfordshire area/north west tho , hope u only on about london boys having multiple gf sha and not all of us in uk lol
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2008
@trooe
dnt worry me too ill put my number because this one that u r tryna put handcuff for my hands cheesy
hen hen,so wat if i v made up with the ex,abi isnt that possible? grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 8:03pm On May 13, 2008
tboy1:

hmmmmm abeg finish your story, u can't just leave me hanging like that o.
what happened to the guys you've met and where exactly did u meet these dudes.
Leave that story for another day, i meet these guys mostly at get togethers and stuff, its either they want to use ur head for 419, or want to get a quick one, or they happen to be married if u probe further,,,its just story to story,
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

Leave that story for another day, i meet these guys mostly at get togethers and stuff, its either they want to use your head for 419, or want to get a quick one, or they happen to be married if u probe further,,,its just story to story,

same with women, they probably have a dude at home and still lie to you they're single.
anyways how's uni and london life in general
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by ojaylyte: 8:13pm On May 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

@ojalyte
booooring,seeing as i don't do much clubbn these days, me and ma brother went to this new cuban bar in town and sum friends came round on sunday,heard it was boiling hot in london so guess its time for u london girls to start showing colour with your spags abi smiley

i can never live in london again,especially this one that all london boys have a reputation, i prefer hertfordshire area/north west tho , hope u only on about london boys having multiple girlfriend sha and not all of us in uk lol

Well mine was even more boring, i dont think i stepped out at all, the weather has been swell, almost hot to a fault, u r rite my part of town is the best to be in, hmmmn, I hope there r a few good ones like Manchester boys, lol
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by lucabrasi(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2008
ojaylyte:

Well mine was even more boring, i don't think i stepped out at all, the weather has been swell, almost hot to a fault, you're rite my part of town is the best to be in, hmmmn, I hope there r a few good ones like Manchester boys, lol

how comes u stayn in,at least u cud stroll up and down edgeware road window shoppn or oxford circ,renting or buyn in them areas s gettn too overpriced the last couple of years too, hmmmn manchester,well t least manchester boys dont have a reputation like london boys or u ll have heard abi grin wouldnt consider myself a proper manch boy tho seeing as i have limited time b4 i fin uni and bounce back to naija, i miss lagos life
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tRoOE(f): 6:33am On May 14, 2008
@lucabrasi
I double dare you to post that # i can expect 10 calls from the yahoo boiz cheesy cheesy
LOL stop pretending your didn't make up grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sexxxxy(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2008
Nothing wrong with British blokes, i actually like them but like ojaylyte said,once u probe harder hmmmmmmmm,naija menn,too much girls out there to choose from,them boku,hence me wanting an american boy,heard most of them out there are decent, don't want baggy wearing ones o,more like Blair underwood lookalike,so where them dey eeeeee                                                                        and other european countries and Asia, ,don't even bother,

smiley
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by Agaren(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2008
I am available for you.
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sexxxxy(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2008
Agaren:

I am available for you.

i say no naija,e understand english ni, ?
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by jaybee3(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2008
Wat abt me? Sorry i might have to disqualify myself based on ur baggy jeans criteria. lol
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sexxxxy(f): 11:49am On May 14, 2008
jay bee:

What about me? Sorry i might have to disqualify myself based on your baggy jeans criteria. lol

U re definately disqualified,baggy jeans ke,hunhun,no no no
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by jaybee3(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2008
grin grin grin grin
Fair enuff. But ain't judgements supposed to be based on substance?
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2008
jay bee:

grin grin grin grin
Fair enough. But ain't judgements supposed to be based on substance?

No its not, go and get straight leg jeans grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by jaybee3(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2008
Will def do if it means i will start scoring more with 'em sistas
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2008
jay bee:

Will def do if it means i will start scoring more with 'em sistas
Good, i think you can qualify now cheesy

@ sexxxxy
over to you wink
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by sexxxxy(f): 3:20pm On May 14, 2008
tboy1:

Good, i think you can qualify now cheesy

@ sexxxxy
over to you wink

straight jeans better,but like i said,BRITICO need not apply,i have specific specification that i'm goin to religiously abide by and that is only/just/ americananarrrrrrrrr

ok?cheers
smiley
Re: Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There by bamikole2012(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
any interesting shorey should beep me up on tis number 07089236955

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sugar Boy Needed / Me And 4her Only:Stay Away If You Are Not 4her And Method, dont come in! / Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.