Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

P-square Are Good But - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Are Good But (5674 Views)

Maima Opens Up: Though Ice Prince Is Good But Akin Was Better In Bed / Peter And Paul (p-square) Are Officially The Badest And Richest Naija Artists / P Square Are Now Honorary Calgarians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Are Good But by Emad(f): 9:00am On May 26, 2008
yongbabe

I do understand what a mess things would be without a unifying language
but let us not split hair if we do not need to, don't we understand what Psquared says? Pigin or English?
The fact that they cannot speak Oxford standard is not a reason for us to wash them down,

If you listen to Beyonce speak believe me, na only say e dey rap, she speaks very bad english, Usher tries anyways, but i noticed the language problem
particularly with Beyonce, just listen carefully the next time she has an interview, she speaks and english that
if we compare to American English is tantamount to our Pigin., but like i said, Na only say e dey rap we no fit hear fine

Anyways, All in All , my point with PSquared is the same point i made when they raised the same issue with Tuface,
If a diplomat is lacking in english i will feel ashamed for him, but if a musician lacks , i dont care because that is not a criterion that shd be used to define them

Brenda Fassie ( RIP ) was a great singer, but she could not construct one straight sentence in English,
she spoke, Xhosa and Zulu and that was it. I neva heard anyone use that to criticise her.
Please let us not do that to ours
Re: P-square Are Good But by dyabman(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2008
(If you listen to Beyonce speak believe me, na only say e dey rap, she speaks very bad english)

How many interviews of Beyonce have u heard or watch and stop comparing american english to the brtish one. Its not compulsory or necessary she speaks like an educated one, but her English that u thought its not good enough nobody not even p-square or faze or 2 faze speak 1/4 of it, so what u feeling like , U guyz are better than them huh?.,

(Usher tries anyways)

Very funny, where are you from

Re: P-square Are Good But by Emad(f): 9:17am On May 26, 2008
dyabman

Please go back to previous pages and read the beginning of th conversation between Yong and i
and Please Please Please don't talk Crap unless you really mean to
Re: P-square Are Good But by dyabman(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2008
okay , i will, and i wont talk anymore on that topic, sorry for interrupting, i just have to say the truth, we enjoyed them even though they are dumb. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square Are Good But by jaybaby(f): 3:08pm On May 26, 2008
What is all dis Crap all abt?

cuz they can't speak very good Eng does not make 'em DULL!

They r not jus in2 that EFIWE thing--so make una SPARE 'em!

PLAYER HATERZ
Re: P-square Are Good But by yongbabe(f): 7:53pm On May 26, 2008
@ Emad
ok i get it. u r a die hard p-square fan.
n by the way i wasn't hating just statin my opinon k??
Re: P-square Are Good But by Hawkeye(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2008
U guyz r here talking bout pquare not being able to communicate well in good english, my homeboyz dey there dey collect $30,000 per show dey chop bar, pn come dey tell me say dem no fit speak english wella. if dem like make dem mix english with yoruba and ibo come dilute am with efik and ibibio, who gives a rat's freaking ass,
Re: P-square Are Good But by Emad(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2008
Yong, no i am not a die hard fan, i like their music but i will not kill for it
BUt i am not in favor of us Washing down our artists if we don't need to,
It is the same thing i said About Tuface when they criticised him

smiley peace
Re: P-square Are Good But by dee02(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2008
Yeah it is disgraceful

No wonder they murmur when they sing

Yet another moronic wannabees!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Is Not Dead!! / Childhood Photos Of Music Superstars, P-square / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Bares Her Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.