Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" (12676 Views)

D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money / Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? / 2FACE VS DBANJ Who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by chemicalphil: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2013
After dbanj dropped his new single"blame it on the money"some weeks ago where he featured big names like snoop lion and 2chainz,durella dropped his own version of the song this week.now his camp ikonic records claims Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj so they decided to put out Durella’s version..now the question we are asking you all now is who really own "blame it on the money.

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by onuwaje(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Listening to d 2music... I think its durella that owns the music.. Dbanj is getting wacked by the day
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by dhrey: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2013
onuwaje: Listening to d 2music... I think its durella that owns the music.. Dbanj is getting wacked by the day
ode,who is more richer among the two artists?and how are u sure durella owns d song.am so sry u are broke but u cant blame dbanj.get a life.

11 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by onuwaje(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2013
dhrey: ode,who is more richer among the two artists?and how are u sure durella owns d song.am so sry u are broke but u cant blame dbanj.get a life.
thanks for the compliment... Try listening to d 2 music den draw conclusion.. Durella's music label claim d'banj bought d music from dem 2yrs ago so what's ur p
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by IAMBREEZY: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
The söng is still scrap

3 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
onuwaje: thanks for the compliment... Try listening to d 2 music den draw conclusion.. Durella's music label claim d'banj bought d music from dem 2yrs ago so what's ur p

"Durella's music label claim d'banj bought d music from dem 2yrs ago"

So..who owns the music now then??

Simple English.

8 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by mcevans1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
dhrey: ode,who is more richer among the two artists?and how are u sure durella owns d song.am so sry u are broke but u cant blame dbanj.get a life.

Must you insult someone before you get your point across?

9 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Celepope: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
chemicalphil: After dbanj dropped his new single"blame it on the money"some weeks ago where he featured big names like snoop lion and 2chainz,durella dropped his own version of the song this week.now his camp ikonic records claims Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj so they decided to put out Durella’s version..now the question we are asking you all now is who really own "blame it on the money.
It was Big Sean and not 2chainz that was featured

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by mosho2good: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wat kind of questìon is dis, if u want to no d person dat owns d song why dont u fone dbanj or durella and ask.

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by BabaEleko(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wait!!!Space reserved! Let me ask my 0ga whom by god's grace started from t :Phe bottom now at the top.

Well, back to topic. Durella's version is super hot and lyrically rich. And I believe that boy Durella is just tryna ride on Banj's success to get some cheap pub.

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by niytej(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
IAMBREEZY: The söng is still scrap
i tink i was d only one wit dah tot Tank God now we're two grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by symbianDON(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Yesterday i posted reports that Ikonic Records which Durella is
under claimed that Durella Sold ”Blame It On The Money” To D’banj . After the news goes viral since yesterday night, Durella at the moment is claiming the song is his and that D’Banj jacked it from him. This is the second time D’banj will received scandal from
Durella.
Story has it that Durella recorded “Blame It On The Money” but his
previous label Ikonic Music didn’t release it. Then when they were ready to release it, Ikonic records claimed
Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj.
Durella, according to tooxclusive.com, has denied selling his song
to D’Banj. He says: “I didnt sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the
song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw
was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him
i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it”
www.gistyinka.com/durella-accuses-dbanj-of-jacking-his-song-blame-it-on-the-money/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=durella-accuses-dbanj-of-jacking-his-song-blame-it-on-the-money
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by enemmo(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am tempted to answer this Question, But it seems that D'Banj has an army fighting for him,His every move and song.Unfortunately they label anyone who says anything against him as a "Hater".I laugh in "isoko". However since the song was sold, it belongs to the buyer, provided he has paid fully and he acknowledges the writer. PS shocked[color=#006600][/color]I will try to listen to the songs, though I still love my eardrums

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by logica(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
chemicalphil: After dbanj dropped his new single"blame it on the money"some weeks ago where he featured big names like snoop lion and 2chainz,durella dropped his own version of the song this week.now his camp ikonic records claims Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj so they decided to put out Durella’s version..now the question we are asking you all now is who really own "blame it on the money.
You say the song was sold, and you are still asking who owns it. Sebi when you go buy shoe for market, it still belongs to the seller na? Abi? Or was the payment spread over a 5-year payment plan?
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by meracool(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
I Cant Categorically Say One Now

3 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Tinytemper: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ploy to get attention to the song.

So far..

Plan working. Genius.

4 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
My Guess, Durella owns it and D'Banj stole it and rushed to release it earlier on before the original owner.
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by tomsongz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dbanj owns it coz he bought it..n i think he should sue ikonic music 4 releasing da song afta selling it.
Buh i tought dbanj n durella had sum is going on btw dem which dey recently settled,so dey r trying 2 tell me durella agreed 2 sell his song 2 da person he claims dat stole his style of music?...dis guys ehhh
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by lerryluv1: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Either D'banj bought it frm durella or not,l think these guys are a big disgrace to nigeria music industry..why would they released thesame fucking song at the same fucking month?mtcheew.beside,if durela claim to own the song and sold it out to d'banj,y would he released the sold song which had been paid for out again,am pissed off..

1 Like

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Celepope: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
From my own observation though it might be wrong i feel its a business strategy cause the music by Dbanj ft Big sean and Snoop Lion is not getting wide followership and also download considering the International collabo and low patronage on Youtube and I-store(Apple) so by this latest development people will have no choice than go listen to it perhaps download it BTW i thought he was signed unto Dbanj's Label(DKN)?This makes me draw my conclusion that it is a strategy

2 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by tomsongz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hope u guys know dat 2yrs ago dbanj waz wit don jazzy
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by dridowu: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Just passing
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Celepope: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
tomsongz: Hope u guys know dat 2yrs ago dbanj waz wit don jazzy
That same two years ago they were short of music and they had to approach Duncan Mighty to write Music for them at a huge sum of money but Duncan Mighty declined the contract cause that was when he was enjoying massive airplay of his Port Harcourt and Obianuju tracks
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by iceberry1759: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺† a matter of being richer.
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by valicious1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
e go be durella nah. We all no say d'banj na int'l tiff tiff #importerexporterpurewater# grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Nickydrake(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
The song is the intellectual property of none other than Farouk Lawan, who wrote it in response to questions concerning the bribery scandal in which he was humiliated about a year ago.

Farouk was assisted in his artistic endeavour by Baba Suwe, although the exact nature of the relationship between them is unclear.

10 Likes

Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by clemmonce(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
as for me i looking at this whole saga from another angle... we all know dbanj is getting more and more irrelevant in the music industry... and we also know that there was this news that dbanj signed durrella. now here is my point.. this might be a plan between durrela and dbanj that durrella should claim he owns the song blame it on the money and so on and so forth... as we all know scandals make some people more popular... and by the way durrella will be performing at dbanj's album launch.... so what can you guys deduced from that?
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by ritux: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
onuwaje: Listening to d 2music... I think its durella that owns the music.. Dbanj is getting wacked by the day

[size=18pt]Ode How Far![/size]
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
which rubbish topic from latrin in 9jadelta is this? And someone wants us to debate this mumu non7ense topic? How will i know who owns the music, na me be their managers? Nonsense.
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by kstyle2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
All wat dey r doin is 2 gv d song cheap publicity n its workin
Re: Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" by Skywalker5(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
symbianDON: Yesterday i posted reports that Ikonic Records which Durella is
under claimed that Durella Sold ”Blame It On The Money” To D’banj . After the news goes viral since yesterday night, Durella at the moment is claiming the song is his and that D’Banj jacked it from him. This is the second time D’banj will received scandal from
Durella.
Story has it that Durella recorded “Blame It On The Money” but his
previous label Ikonic Music didn’t release it. Then when they were ready to release it, Ikonic records claimed
Durella sold “Blame It On The Money” to D’banj.
Durella, according to tooxclusive.com, has denied selling his song
to D’Banj. He says: “I didnt sell my song to Dbanj. I only played the
song to his hearing once and the next thing I saw
was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big Sean; he didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him
i dont know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should not release it”
www.gistyinka.com/durella-accuses-dbanj-of-jacking-his-song-blame-it-on-the-money/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=durella-accuses-dbanj-of-jacking-his-song-blame-it-on-the-money

fake gist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Music Download: Midnight Crew - Next Fuji Thing (throwback) / Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video / When Last Did You Listen To Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.