Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege (16684 Views)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by confusion247(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
No worries, in 2015 she go carry her fishing rods back to bayelsa

Foolish irritating hippo
No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. This is one Nigeria and nobody should complain.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by mankand(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
dirifred: I live in PHC, work in GRA. how come i did not see this? there are only two major roads in PHC,Aba road and Ikwere road, this two road are always having trafic congestion everyday. the visit of the first lady may have increased the congestion but its not far from our normal day to day congestion.

You will not see it and God will not let you see it.

You have chosen to satisfy your stomach rather than your conscience. Goodluck
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by Osoldier: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
her presence shld have bring joy and free flow of movement to the state. not to cause hardship to the pple.if she is leaving right then i dont see any need for security personnel moving around her
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by funshint(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
igbo boy: [size=14pt]ACN people always harassing this woman.
When Tinubu shut down lagos cos of his birthday therfore causing untold hardship to lagosians una no go talk.
When Tinubu mama die and he shut down lagos una no talk again.

Dame is a disgrace so is Tinubu so please lets shame both equally

[/size]
How can U̶̲̥̅̊ put Patience and Tinubu on thesame pedestal?! That's a very big insult on Asiwaju. Even your so called President cannot stand him face-to-face. Who born monkey...U̶̲̥̅̊ must definitely be a learner don't U̶̲̥̅̊ know that Tinubu's mother was d Iyalaje(Trade women leader) of Lagos so shutting down of markets is being done out of respect for her.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
[size=14pt]Sorry Nigerians they need to close the road so the elephant can have enough space to pass[/size]
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by igboboy1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
funshint:
How can U̶̲̥̅̊ put Patience and Tinubu on thesame pedestal?! That's a very big insult on Asiwaju. Even your so called President cannot stand him face-to-face. Who born monkey...U̶̲̥̅̊ must definitely be a learner don't U̶̲̥̅̊ know that Tinubu's mother was d Iyalaje(Trade women leader) of Lagos so shutting down of markets is being done out of respect for her.

no dey shame yourself...by putting him on the same level with dame I am doing Tinubu a favor. Truth be told he is worse sef...

If Tinubu is the most outright dignified pesin you know, then this country is in trouble. I dont know who his mother was and I believe her name is not Tinubu. Everybody will carry their own cross. Just because his mother is a saint will not make Tinubu a saint.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by Pdizzle(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
why she no carry d convoy go germany when her lyf wan drop
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by Samabu07(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Gee001: I trek die on saturday just 2 attend a wedding. Mtchew. A man was just shouting "abeg make una allow people pass, abi na Jesus Christ!?" i just wonder how Jonathan's own will be. May God help us all.
grin
Naija na learner we be o. British prime minister goes alone with a driver officially with no siren. Na die we dey so for this corner of the world. Aunty, sorry for the long trekking.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by peruso: 3:28am On Jun 19, 2013
While a democratically elected governor could not attend an event a FIRST LADY could block off the roads and attend her event . I thought we were told that that office is not recognized by our constitution .

I COULD STILL REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING THAT GOD HAS GIVEN HER A SEOND CHANCE TO SERVE HUMANITY!! Humanity my foot!!!

We know that you want to true to you and your husbands nature prove to the governor that you could use federal might to intimidate him and every other person that does not agree with you guys.

But just one advice for you and your husbands apologies...................... 'FEAR GOD'
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by uglyBetty1(f): 5:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Anniettie ufia: Traffic here, traffic there....
Go ahead blame it on the first lady , but we port Harcourt residents all know that it is a daily affairs to witness such occurring trend.

As long as it did not change the price of ice-fish & round about meat @ rumuokwurushi don't put the blame on her, (Akon ?)

now if i may asked, : the one experienced @ eleme junction , oil-mill ,elimgbu and other places is still cause by "Patience Jonathan's visit ?

U be reporter, report am well o ,
just as U want the senator to senate well .

Yes, we have to blame it on d first Lady. If u had experirnced it that day, u will know what we are talking about. I had a first experience of it. My office is near govt house PH,almost all the roads inside PH town were blocked, I had to walk all the way from old GRA to park. They blocked. Some roads and even qurried ppl dt wants to pass and go to their houses there. It was terrible. If u are staying in new GRA or other areas that would not be connected to PH town or old GRA, then u would not see it. This one was specifically caused by the first lady Other ones u mentioned are normall PH traffic dt moves but dt Friday was a stand still. Ppl were suffering and smilling and trekking. As for Sat, I didn't venture to that side of town because I know that's how it will be.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by coputa(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2013
For God sake,she is in her enemy's domain,,you want her to move about freely without security so that the desperate gov*or can h**m her..no way,.always eat with a long spoon when dinning with your enemy..
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by cycline404(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2013
THIS IS TYPICAL MADNESS ALLAH... THIS SAME THING HAPPENED LAST YEAR IN LAGOS WHEN SHE WAS VISITING AZAZI'S FAMILY THE ROAD WERE BLOCKED FAR EVEN SHE PLANNED LEAVING ABUJA... FOR JUST ONE WOMAN O... IF NA THE HUSBAND I WONDER WATIN THEM GO DO... WHEN THERE HAND NO CLEAN WHY THEY NO GO ONE BLOCK ALL THE ROAD.... AND TO OPPRESS PEOPLE.... WICKED PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLE....
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by Jumbocash: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2013
That is our first lady doing what she kn how to do well
eGuerrilla:

Source
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by JuicyGee(f): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Which kind witchy woman be dis? All dis is just 2 spite de governor oh. I been no like dis pay-shay, she don make me even dislike her more

1 Like

Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by emmadejust(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
yesterday she visited the chieftain of rumueme kingdom named Occ nsirim.at mile 4,ikwerre rd.the father to obio akpor local govt chairman who was suspended folowin alegation from state rep of mismanagement of funds.before she arrive ppl have gathered to welcome her but to their suprise of those waitin to collect 'demo' their own share of money nd mineral drinks at arrival,security men stop entry into d palace.ooh gosh even me that is neighbour opposite d palace was just swalowin saliva for those who came out wit white nylon of thins.lol
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by shiftmarket(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmadejust: yesterday she visited the chieftain of rumueme kingdom named Occ nsirim.at mile 4,ikwerre rd.the father to obio akpor local govt chairman who was suspended folowin alegation from state rep of mismanagement of funds.before she arrive ppl have gathered to welcome her but to their suprise of those waitin to collect 'demo' their own share of money nd mineral drinks at arrival,security men stop entry into d palace.ooh gosh even me that is neighbour opposite d palace was just swalowin saliva for those who came out wit white nylon of thins.lol

I thought someone said she left on sunday and that the report of her staying for 11 days was a lie??

Abi I de see double?
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by dperon(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
She's still in PH. This happened just dis afternoon arnd Garrison Junctn along d only Major road in PH (Aba rd).u can see from d pix below hw d road was totally blocked off.

Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by viruz007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
That's the intersection connecting Okorodu street and the adjoining street connecting to aba road & garrison bustop. WHere she is, is not far from this intersection. Before she came over 11 vehicles where waiting for her, 8 out of which where police vans. Not to talk of when she c.ame... God dey sha

Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by ekandy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Okija_juju: I was in port harcourt over the weekend and witnessed the inconvieniennce this woman was causing the state.

They block the roads 30 minutes before she even passes..

her convoy on Saturday was 67 cars long... I counted.

Forces avenue was blocked off and traffic diverted ..

It was very irritating..
nigeria where are we heading to ?
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by fulli16(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
dirifred: I live in PHC, work in GRA. how come i did not see this? there are only two major roads in PHC,Aba road and Ikwere road, this two road are always having trafic congestion everyday. the visit of the first lady may have increased the congestion but its not far from our normal day to day congestion.
i am presenty in PH...i can attest to the fact fact that madam's arrival to port-harcourt actually disturb traffic a lot.
and i can still see the effect every morning along Aba road-amadi flats area!

abeg, Madam Goodluck...cum dey go...leave us in peace!
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by fulli16(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Okija_juju: I was in port harcourt over the weekend and witnessed the inconvieniennce this woman was causing the state.

They block the roads 30 minutes before she even passes..

her convoy on Saturday was 67 cars long... I counted.

Forces avenue was blocked off and traffic diverted ..

It was very irritating..

oh u even counted...well i lost count @ 18...i no fit waste my tym lyk dat
buh u sure sa e reach 67 sad
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by mekano1980: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Obiagelli: Wetin person no go hear, all these protocol for an ordinary citizen, well na them Oyel money. Enjoy it while it lasts but don't forget how long it took the SS to get to Aso Rock.

Jealousy go kill you,afterall she is the no 1 citizen of the country(first lady)
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by mekano1980: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
cycline404: THIS IS TYPICAL MADNESS ALLAH... THIS SAME THING HAPPENED LAST YEAR IN LAGOS WHEN SHE WAS VISITING AZAZI'S FAMILY THE ROAD WERE BLOCKED FAR EVEN SHE PLANNED LEAVING ABUJA... FOR JUST ONE WOMAN O... IF NA THE HUSBAND I WONDER WATIN THEM GO DO... WHEN THERE HAND NO CLEAN WHY THEY NO GO ONE BLOCK ALL THE ROAD.... AND TO OPPRESS PEOPLE.... WICKED PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FOR THE PEOPLE....

Jealousy,i fell like squizing you right now.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by potusjev: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2013
dirifred:
My dear, Don't swallow everything you see on NL, they can be made up just to get the kind of reaction you are giving now

My dear thats not true. am a resident of rivers and i passed through that area yesterday. I saw the security men live.
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by Bodafix(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
ugly Betty:

Yes, we have to blame it on d first Lady. If u had experirnced it that day, u will know what we are talking about. I had a first experience of it. My office is near govt house PH,almost all the roads inside PH town were blocked, I had to walk all the way from old GRA to park. They blocked. Some roads and even qurried ppl dt wants to pass and go to their houses there. It was terrible. If u are staying in new GRA or other areas that would not be connected to PH town or old GRA, then u would not see it. This one was specifically caused by the first lady Other ones u mentioned are normall PH traffic dt moves but dt Friday was a stand still. Ppl were suffering and smilling and trekking. As for Sat, I didn't venture to that side of town because I know that's how it will be.
But seriously... Nigerians need to work on grammar... Smh
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by jairusben(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2013
my god I was at abali park...omo c security...dat was d longest convoid I av ever seen in ma life...
Re: Patience's Visit - Port-Harcourt Residents Groan Under Security Siege by fulli16(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
mekano1980:

Jealousy,i fell like squizing you right now.
mekano1980:

Jealousy go kill you,afterall she is the no 1 citizen of the country(first lady)
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyi Adebayo's 60th Birthday. Governors, Others Attend (Photos) / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido / El-Zakzaky Wanted Special Treatment In India — FG Reacts To Shiites Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.