Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking (14132 Views)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by whitecat007: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
But you failed to mention what Kenya is living on at the moment because none of the resources below brings in foreign exchange and anyone can write stories on google

Kenya live off the western countries. There is no one white man or woman in United States of America that has not contributed into building either orphanage or school in Kenya or know someone who did.

pendo89:

Your post is worse than chinedu's crimes.lol
I am not going to research on your behalf but PLEASE google on natural resources in Kenya; Oil-north rift,coal-eastern,tea and coffee,limestone, soda ash, salt, gemstones, fluorspar, zinc, diatomite, gypsum, wildlife, hydropower.Those are called[b] natural resources[/b] to name but a few.

And yep kenya imports crude oil and REFINES it in its own refinery for export to other countries.Please read stuff,info is free.

Some stuff people post online is laughable and shows how uneducated,short sighted,blinded and shallow minded we are.
Africans love tearing each other.While the East believe that nigerians are into wash wash,419,witchcraft,cannibalism,drugs and every other unimaginable crime,the west believes that East still lives in caves and walk naked. grin.I plead with Africans 'PLEASE TRAVEL' to other countries.

Ok that aside,Why is CHINEDU a major drug lord ask for Nigerian goverment's protection? What does that tell of a goverment?
Did Chinedu notify the goverment of Nigeria of his departure and dirty dealings abroad?
Did he remit tax back to Nigeria from the millions he claims to have?
He just landed in kenya,did business and become a millionaire? yet we know his close associates but they cannot be deported since kenya is their country.
Did any nigerian benefit from his drug money? Has he helped the poor in Nigeria? ok who knew chinedu before this ordeal? Has he ever called any nairalander to donate cash?
How has he helped his country?
The guy lived big and enjoyed what money could give him now he's humbled and wants the whole goverment to give him back the life he enjoyed?
No goverment would want to protect a drug lord.But hey this is Africa. smileythe criminals need protection but the innocent suffer.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
whitecat007: But you failed to mention what Kenya is living on at the moment because none of the resources below brings in foreign exchange and anyone can write stories on google

Kenya live off the western countries. There is no one white man or woman in United States of America that has not contributed into building either orphanage or school in Kenya or know someone who did.

Obviously a retarded comment. Kenya lives off western recources?.
For your info 95% Kenyas budget is financed by local Kenyans taxes. We work, or do business and we are taxed. So stop your ignorance. Its true that we recieve some foreign Aid(But its in the 5%), so does Nigeria and almost every other country in the World. + other private foundations that do their own AID work.

Actually if you are smart enough you should have known by now that most of those NGOs you see soliciting money on TV never send most of the money back to Africa. They steal it for themselves through fake accounting and inflated salaries. Only a small % reaches Africa.

Considering the Billions that your leaders have wasted from your oil wealth its amazing how poorly you guys are doing. I saw the other day on this forum some photos of your primary schools kids sitting on the floor its so embarrasing that those billions could not be utilized to uplift Nigeria, and im not saying that Kenyans are special, we also have had poor leaders and have made our mistakes, but there no reason why Nigeria shouldn't be like US or Japan or Germany.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by wy2000(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2013
falamangaa:
Sounding like an area boy. You think you are Africas area boys?

Kenya is a sovereign country and it deserves the right to deport anyone it considers harmful to it's society.
He's lucky he's not in China or some Asian countries where he would have already been hanged.

Kenya is a sovereign country, and should obey THEIR own laws.

If the Chinedu is as bad as you say, why didnt you send him to Kenyan courts (unless you dont trust your courts), and duly notify Nigeria about the activity and conviction of his citizen?

China and Asian countries will have sent him to trial and properly get him convicted!!

So the law of Kenya is to catch anybody and deport with any concrete legal backing?
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by whitecat007: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2013
Its a known facts in the U.S here that Kenya depend on individual contribution to feed its people as well as organized Aid from countries of the world.
Eat and deny? oh well the international community may be watching this site to see how ungrateful your people are

You are an ingrate to say its about what's on TV. Just because you are ashamed that some of us know who you really are in the world does not change the fact that the world still sees you with a bowl in hand and cups as your ties.

I challenge you to post where Nigerians in America are begging for money to build orphanage/schools and for every 1, I will post 3 detail information, the names of your people doing the shady job of collecting money here on behalf of your countries so you can say it to their faces that the money did not make it there.

I thought about it too that all the money can't be going for orphanages except the half of the country will be. some of the money would be definitely diverted but still by your to your country, unless you are admitting Kenyans are scammers

Nigeria is not on your level, we take loans and pay back just like even America does, but we do not go cup in hand like you do begging from one end of the world to another. Check countries with bowl collars, You won't find Nigeria there.

falamangaa:

Obviously a retarded comment. Kenya lives off western recources?.
For your info 95% Kenyas budget is financed by local Kenyans taxes. We work, or do business and we are taxed. So stop your ignorance. Its true that we recieve some foreign Aid(But its in the 5%), so does Nigeria and almost every other country in the World. + other private foundations that do their own AID work.

Actually if you are smart enough you should have known by now that most of those NGOs you see soliciting money on TV never send most of the money back to Africa. They steal it for themselves through fake accounting and inflated salaries. Only a small % reaches Africa.

Considering the Billions that your leaders have wasted from your oil wealth its amazing how poorly you guys are doing. I saw the other day on this forum some photos of your primary schools kids sitting on the floor its so embarrasing that those billions could not be utilized to uplift Nigeria, and im not saying that Kenyans are special, we also have had poor leaders and have made our mistakes, but there no reason why Nigeria shouldn't be like US or Japan or Germany.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by IGBOSON1: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Starlett: Problem is the use of the word or description "suspected", which means that these guys don't even need to have anything on you per se. It means that even the slightest suspicion is enough for them to deport you without recourse to the court and justice system there. Sounds to me like the Kenya police have got tacit approval to illegally deport hordes of foreigners (may not be targetted at Nigerians only), particularly those who're doing well.

My advice to my fellow brothers over there is this: Make the necessary preparations just in case. Have your emergency contacts memorised, form a stronger network in the Nigerian community there, and if you can, simply sell off your assets and COME BACK HOME. There are enough investment opportunities in Aba, Adamawa or Abraka for any hardworking honest Nigerian.

^^^Or better yet, they could plant something on you to satisfy all legal requirements and quicken the process. wink
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by timmy1999(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2013
i dont know why nairaland dont investigate any topic before putting it on front page.. this nigerian man is a known business man in kenya with vast properties..restaurant
and this case has been on for 4years now...
check the video of chinedu and then wife akinyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIGYYhzfKDA
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 2:07am On Jun 19, 2013
timmy1999: i dont know why nairaland dont investigate any topic before putting it on front page.. this nigerian man is a known business man in kenya with vast properties..restaurant

And his business is drugs. He introduced his wife to drugs too that how the made the money to buy the properties. Also imagine how many young and old Kenyan lives he, and his wife and other Nigerian drug dealers have messed with their drugs.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Or better yet, they could plant something on you to satisfy all legal requirements and quicken the process. wink

Just Google the guy and see how many drug related issues pop up. he's a drug dealer.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by falamangaa: 2:17am On Jun 19, 2013
[/b][b][/b][b]
chidindufrank: See Kenya playing dirty international politics against us. Mr President I urge to appoint Reuben Abati as the chairman of Nigerian task force team against this long legged charcoals from East/Central Africa. We can handle this kenyans without sweating.

Nigerians don't need any introduction to crime. You are famous world over for your 491 internet scams.Yahoo boys (Internet area boys) Also many Nigerian crooks are know for drug trafficking all over Africa and the world.

Now by the way you Nigerians are the "new Somali Pirates." Piracy in west Africa has increased this year, more than in East Africa where Kenyan Army too care of the Somali Pirate rascals. Piracy has reduced to almost zero in East Africa after Kenya Army rolled into Kisamyu and captured the port city that was being controlled by Alshabab.

http://qz.com/95325/the-new-scourges-of-the-sea-nigerian-pirates/#
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by whitecat007: 3:17am On Jun 19, 2013
I just hope and pray that Our govt is not intimidated by Swedish involvement forcing them to release the plane through the back door while we are busy warring with keyboards.

Kenya govt is hungary again cos the handouts from the world is not enough, it needed the money from this deportees to buy more backyard-brewed beer
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by sambos994(m): 3:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by karambu: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2013
I had to join nairaland to say this.

I have very many Nigerian friends from all over the world. Most of them are hard working professionals who unfortunately have to live every day of their lives with the stigma of Nigerians are criminals.

I think I can blame the negative impression to some real Nigerian criminals.

What would you do if some Kenyan came to your country and started selling drugs to your young girls in university? What would you say when he had corrupted police officers so that they were even afraid of touching him?

A criminal is a criminal whether white, nigerian, kenyan or a pile of shit.

Chinedu I propose is not a Nigerian but a hardcore drug dealer. Probably the fear of your gov't is that he'll bring his behavior and business to Nigeria.

Think about it. How many Nigerians are deported every day in the world. Yet you never hear about it. Yet, this Chinedu fellow is deported and all of a sudden there is an international crisis.

It's up to you Nigerians to choose the path for this fellow. He's not wanted in Kenya and that is not going to change. The gov't he used to buy is no more and the citizens don't want him either.

Rest assured that he should probably be very happy he's nowhere near Kenya at the moment. Knowing how the security works here. If they can't get you legally, they will find other means.

Let's all as Africans protect our children from criminals and drug dealers. I for one would be very happy if you deported a Kenyan drug dealer from Nigeria.

By the way having said all that, your win against Harambee stars was a fluke.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by otokx(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2013
@karambu

fluke or not it was a win, harambee stars could not even score a goal in their backyard.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2013
karambu: I had to join nairaland to say this.

I have very many Nigerian friends from all over the world. Most of them are hard working professionals who unfortunately have to live every day of their lives with the stigma of Nigerians are criminals.

I think I can blame the negative impression to some real Nigerian criminals.

What would you do if some Kenyan came to your country and started selling drugs to your young girls in university? What would you say when he had corrupted police officers so that they were even afraid of touching him?

A criminal is a criminal whether white, nigerian, kenyan or a pile of shit.

Chinedu I propose is not a Nigerian but a hardcore drug dealer. Probably the fear of your gov't is that he'll bring his behavior and business to Nigeria.

Think about it. How many Nigerians are deported every day in the world. Yet you never hear about it. Yet, this Chinedu fellow is deported and all of a sudden there is an international crisis.

It's up to you Nigerians to choose the path for this fellow. He's not wanted in Kenya and that is not going to change. The gov't he used to buy is no more and the citizens don't want him either.

Rest assured that he should probably be very happy he's nowhere near Kenya at the moment. Knowing how the security works here. If they can't get you legally, they will find other means.

Let's all as Africans protect our children from criminals and drug dealers. I for one would be very happy if you deported a Kenyan drug dealer from Nigeria.

By the way having said all that, your win against Harambee stars was a fluke.

That was all what this is about!

Kenyans are angry because of that lose in nairobi!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by WarriPikin1: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2013
Uhuru Kenyatta is a war criminal that should be arrested and sent to the War crimes court at the Haig.
Its a shame that Kenyans treat Nigerians so horribly in Kenya and there are many of them without Nigerian permit living comfortably here. Why nah? Which kain life be dis?
I'm so angry that these yeye Africans love to terrorize Nigerians in their countries,yet they expect us to treat their citizens that live in Nigeria decently?
The last time it was South Africans,then Ghanaians and now its Kenyans turn to spit on our face.Well, let me see a Kenyan first.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by IGBOSON1: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2013
falamangaa:

Just Google the guy and see how many drug related issues pop up. he's a drug dealer.

^^^You mean they've not been able to make any of the accusations stick!?
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by donodion(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2013
#KenyanNairaLanders

Kindly inform your government decent Nigerians at home and in diaspora would not condone our citizens engaging in criminal activities.If they need to honestly flush them (drug peddlers) out and confiscate their assets, SO BE IT.
However,attack on honest working ones and tearing them apart from their families (spouses and children)is not acceptable.Let proper legal due process be followed as stipulated in your constitution.

It really is provocative and annoying seeing what many of our people are going through abroad in the hands of their various hosts, while the government at home is sitting on our wealth,daring anyone to challenge their autocracy.

Soon Hell would be let loose in this country over all those bastards-in-power. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by kevomtaani: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
it is despicable that many people in this forum don't know each others history,economy,military.
to begin with Africans deporting other Africans is wrong,having said that chinedu is a criminal
Nigerians need to know that Kenya is not mud huts and distance runners only,Kenya is the giant
economy of east and central Africa Kenya receives the most foreigners(tourist&refugees)in sub Saharan Africa outside south Africa.Kenya's military is considered the most professional army in Africa and is used by the u.n in peace keeping all over the world.Kenya conquered where the u,s was defeated(Somalia)the u.n headquarters in Africa is in Kenya
Kenyans need to know also Nigeria is the giant of Africa and rightfully so,population wise and economically.By 2020 Nigeria will have the largest economy in Africa surpassing south Africa.

Africans should integrate more and not fight,chinedu is using his contacts to create a diplomatic row but that will not work considering he can not live the life he used to live in Kenya,he is a criminal maybe Kenya erred in the way it handled the situation but that does not mean that Nigerians are targeted.most Nigerians in Kenya are actually good people,students,businessmen and tourist.but there are also criminals who are spoiling Nigerians name not only in Kenya but in many countries in Africa.Kenyans also need to know that Nigeria is not all about juju Nigeria is the leading entertainment hub of africa,and Lagos is a very fun place to be albeit a little disorganized than Nairobi but livelier
having said all that one love africa and in the famous words of bob Marley and col.Muammar Gaddafi 'AFRICA UNITE'
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Kanto: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Funny enough both the kenyan president himself and his vice are wanted criminals in the international criminal court. Every nation has its fair share of foreign offenders, but how you react is another matter. Some Lebanese people are commiting all kinds of crimes including the importation of arms in nigeria but nigeria has never bundled the lebanese to deport. Iranians recently imported containers of arms into nigerians, but Iranians have not been bundled out. There are Indians, Italians and other foreigners commiting worse crimes in kenya but because of inferiority complex kenyan government left those ones.Recently in south africa they attacked and killed people from zimbabwe and mozambique accusing of them of all kinds of nonsense. Recently a somalian was attacked and killed in south africa. I think that black africans really have a problem from bad and wicked slave master leadership to self hate. No wonder black africans are considered the most inferior race on earth. Continue hating each other and see if the problem of africa will ever be solved.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Kanto: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
He who alleges must prove, prosecute and convict, that is how the rule of law works. You cant just wake up accuse someone who has lived in kenya for 18 years of being a drug pusher and then deport that person instead of prosecution and conviction. This proves that kenya like much of africa lacks the rule of law and still behaves like people in the jungle. Africans and foreigners commit a lot of crimes including terrorism in europe but you never hear of sudden mass derportations because a few people committed crimes. If Britain where some muslims and recently nigerians carried out terrorist attacks that killed scores were to be in africa, there would have been mass deportations. If America after 9/11 had been an african country, muslims would have been hounded and deported. Africa is a jungle with so much hate that is why there are more conflicts in africa than anywhere else. It is impossible for the african to love his neighbour. Why do we have conflicts in Rwanda, Sudan, Congo, Somalia, uganda, nigeria, mali, chad, niger and all the other conflicts within africa? It is simply because africans have no love. It is either they are jealous of your success or they hate you for being different. Only God can save africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Kanto: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
falamangaa: [/b][b][/b][b]

Nigerians don't need any introduction to crime. You are famous world over for your 491 internet scams.Yahoo boys (Internet area boys) Also many Nigerian crooks are know for drug trafficking all over Africa and the world.

Now by the way you Nigerians are the "new Somali Pirates." Piracy in west Africa has increased this year, more than in East Africa where Kenyan Army too care of the Somali Pirate rascals. Piracy has reduced to almost zero in East Africa after Kenya Army rolled into Kisamyu and captured the port city that was being controlled by Alshabab.

http://qz.com/95325/the-new-scourges-of-the-sea-nigerian-pirates/#

@Falamangaa you are just dwelling in bigotry and ignorance. Nigerians are the smartest and most industrious africans, the only thing that has hobbled these potentials is bad leadership. The best literary giants are nigerians, some of the best intellectuals are nigerians and the only movie industry from africa and now the 3rd largest in the world (Nollywood) is nigerian. Every nation has its fair share of miscreants and given nigeria's population it is normal that we have a few scoundrels, focusing on a few scoundrels that exists in every country including your greatest country on earth the USA and ignoring the successes in other areas is plain bigotry. By the way south africa with much less population has the highest homicide rate in africa and the third highest in the world. The 419 you mentioned is one thing i would never consider a crime because it specifically targetted the imperialists who enslaved, oppressed, exploited, colonised and brutalised africans and others around the world. 419 beat them in their own game and proved that africans can be sometimes more creative and smarter with the evil imperialists. Wasnt it a henous crime when these imperialists were enslaving fellow human beings? wasnt it a heinous crime when these imperialists over ran america, canada, australia, new zealand etc almost exterminated the natives and stole their lands? wanst it a heinous crime when these imperialists exploitatively colonised and brutalised us? My dear 419 was a neccesary evil that paid back the imperialists in their own coin. As for drugs nigerians are smart enough not to use use drugs such as cocaine and heroine, they only trade in it and even in that are small players. If you want to see real drug problems go to latin american nations such as mexico, colombia, brazil and the united states to see for yourself. Within africa Guinea dominates the drg trade. Nigerians are only peripheral players. Nigeria remains africa's potential america and greatest nation in human and material resources, with the right leadership since no condition is permanent, we shall get there one day.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by ChimaAdeoye: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kenya is a jungle for deporting someone on hearsay crime.

If the individual were truly a drug pusher,they should take him to court and allow a Kenyan judge to declare him guilty and then their deportation would be fair and just.

You don't just deport someone because he is a successful "Nigerian" and therefore, must be a drug pusher!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
My ex broke up with me because i refused to leave my work and investments in nigeria to start afresh in the US. I can't just understand why any nigerian would want to leave the shore of this country to settle down when almost everyone out there prejudge you and sees you as a criminal.
Just imagine! Kenya deporting Nigerians without cause. This is a national disgrace to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
falamangaa:

Who's them? You guys have already been doing a great job destroying your countries name.
Everyone knows not all Nigerians are criminals. But Chinedu is a certified drug dealer.

Why are you guys being very protective over your drug dealers? This cheap article is trying to twist the story to look like good Nigerians have been deported and now crying wolf trying to look holly.

Chinedu is a known drug dealer we wont miss him. If Nigeria doesnt accept him they should lock him up in the worst jail forever instead of him destroying young Kenyans lives through his drug activities.
If kenyan authorities feel they have a case to make against any nigerian drug dealer in kenya, why not try them in a law court instead of deporting them without trial. It's not done anywhere. Some lebanese were arrested recently in nigeria in connection to terrorism. We didn't deport them the next day. They have to be found guilty or otherwise in a law court. His deportation is shows how lawless kenya is. All criminals are innocent until proven guilty. There's more to this deportation than meet the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Waridi: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
wy2000:

You cant call it a crime until its proven. Why didnt Kenya try him in their court?

There are protocols for dealing with aliens. Did a court of proper jurisuction convict him? They failed to use legitimate avenue and is wrong.

Now they will have to deal with it cos of their detained plane

Chinedus crimes cases date back years! He's lucky he was deported atleast he has his freedom. In country like USA it would have been different
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by WarriPikin1: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
enigma_otr: My ex broke up with me because i refused to leave my work and investments in nigeria to start afresh in the US. I can't just understand why any nigerian would want to leave the shore of this country to settle down when almost everyone out there prejudge you and sees you as a criminal.
Just imagine! Kenya deporting Nigerians without cause. This is a national disgrace to say the least.

You are a very lucky and wise person for not being fooled. You would have ended up as a statistics of Nigerians trapped here in the US with no papers and don't want to go back because they have nothing left to fall back on and it is just too shameful.

By now you would have joined one of the many Naija Houston gangs either as a love-vendor or a prostitute if you are a female.

I met a Nigerian medical doctor that told me he would even pick up trash just to feed himself,but couldn't! Because Nigeria is so liberal to foreigners to work in Nigeria without Nigerian work permit,many erroneously think the same rule apply to Nigerians in other countries. Many Nigerians would like to sweep streets or pick up trash,but they can't because they don't have work permit!

In Africa, some Nigerians go to these countries and try to buy up even their Presidential palaces! These Africans HATE Nigerians with a passion. So, sometimes when they deport Nigerians simply out of malice or hearsay as in this case, it should serve as a warning to other Nigerians still mindlessly investing in these strange African countries, without anything to fall back onto in Nigeria. Talk about putting all your eggs in one risky basket! lol..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Waridi: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
whitecat007: But you failed to mention what Kenya is living on at the moment because none of the resources below brings in foreign exchange and anyone can write stories on google

Clearly you need to go back to school read Geography, history, even Economics! You are clearly lost in ignorance that you don't watch world news or even BBC Africa! Ok lemme help you off. [/b]Kenya is East/Central Africa's biggest Economy[b]
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by Waridi: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
whitecat007: Its a known facts in the U.S here that Kenya depend on individual contribution to feed its people as well as organized Aid from countries of the world.
Eat and deny? oh well the international community may be watching this site to see how ungrateful your people are

You are an ingrate to say its about what's on TV. Just because you are ashamed that some of us know who you really are in the world does not change the fact that the world still sees you with a bowl in hand and cups as your ties.

I challenge you to post where Nigerians in America are begging for money to build orphanage/schools and for every 1, I will post 3 detail information, the names of your people doing the shady job of collecting money here on behalf of your countries so you can say it to their faces that the money did not make it there.

I thought about it too that all the money can't be going for orphanages except the half of the country will be. some of the money would be definitely diverted but still by your to your country, unless you are admitting Kenyans are scammers

Nigeria is not on your level, we take loans and pay back just like even America does, but we do not go cup in hand like you do begging from one end of the world to another. Check countries with bowl collars, You won't find Nigeria there.

[/b] Are you aware that more than 100 Million Nigerians live in Absolute POVERTY ? That's 2 and a half times the entire population ok Kenya!! Please stop playing so much ignorance[b]
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by WarriPikin1: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Waridi:

[/b] Are you aware that more than 100 Million Nigerians live in Absolute POVERTY ? That's 2 and a half times the entire population ok Kenya!! Please stop playing so much ignorance[b]

Dude,
No matter how you try to justify it, Nigeria and Kenya aren't in the same place. In spite of years of military misrule in Nigeria and almost unbroken period of democracy in Kenya since independence, Nigerians still enjoy a much higher standard of living!

Kenya should be like Botswana today, if it wasn't so corrupt and violently sectarian.But Rwanda and Uganda in spite of their years of war and dictatorship enjoy a better quality of life today than Kenyans.
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by jjcbuthot: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
timmy1999: i dont know why nairaland dont investigate any topic before putting it on front page.. this nigerian man is a known business man in kenya with vast properties..restaurant

Is the man not Igbo? If yes, what other evidence do you need?
Re: Kenyan President Orders Deportation Of Nigerians Involved In Drug Trafficking by cutina: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerians are known world wide for what ?
Ask even the western countries or African countries .
ask Nigerians themselves they know the answers.
Change and fix your image around the world .
Actions speak louder than words barking won't change the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP / FG Plans To Tax Cryptos, Other Digital Assets / Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.