Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (14097 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ganisucks(f): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
The leadership of the Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC and Trade Union Congress, TUC, in Lagos State, have endorsed the presidential candidate of APC, Bola Tinubu and Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State for second term in office.

The Labour union made the remarks on Thursday, during the party’s Gubernatorial Lagos West II Senatorial rally at Ojo, Lagos.

Speaking on behalf of Public Servants Joint Negotiating Council, Comrade Segun Balogun stressed that the Governor had shown love towards civil servants and that necessitated the need for the endorsement.

“You have been a friend of workers. I can say it with all sense of responsibility, you have kept your promise. You promised workers would not be sacked during covid and you kept to that promise. You have put your name in gold for being the first Governor to pay above the minimum wage.

“Each time you engage labour, you always keep the interest of labour at the front burner. We have made up our minds to follow you,” Balogun said.

Lagos NLC Chairperson, Comrade Funmi Sessi, also stated, “On behalf of NLC Lagos council, we all agreed during our meeting before coming out that we will openly endorse you.

“Some people might be surprised why we come out , we are not politicians. We have only been sitting on the fence but this time around we want to be part of it so that we can be part of the government. We have come out with our full chests because this Government has done good things for us.

“We are also endorsing Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. We will vote for him.”

The TUC Chairman in Lagos State, Comrade Gbenga Ekundayo said, “There is no need beating about the bush. You have heard it well. Each time we meet Mr. Governor, he responds to us. Democracy is about inclusion.

“We have tested and have the trust in Mr. Governor and we have found him to have listening ears and a large heart to accommodate us,” Ekundayo stated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lagos-nlc-dumps-lp-endorses-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter Obi we know. Anybody can endorse chicken if they want. That's their choice.

190 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ganisucks(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's only Baba that will create fake bishops
Create new Afenifere
Create new Super Eagles
Create new NLC
Baba wants to divide the country to unite it under his control.

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jokers

Atiku is coming

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Facehumble(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Everyone moves based on the direction of the pendulum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Xscape1993(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
“If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Late Dr. Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by gasparpisciotta: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
The leadership of Labour unions nationwide are with Asiwaju.

Remind me who the labor candidate is again!!!

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ganisucks(f): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

NLC is with the Labour party candidate.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Reming me the meaning of; "A father of a child is the mother of the father whose child is the father" again.

Las Las na to use you make a down payment for a roasted corn naim sure pass...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
NLC ko TUC ni

So you expect me to vote Thiefnibu because NLC ask me to? All of you including Lagos NLC are mad

That's if this news is true

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Ekejoestar(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
This news doesn't hold water cos we all know the way that the burdillion drug lord buys endorsement upandan.

Example----- sanwo olu increased salary of Lagos workers the other day.

Tell thiefnibu that we will chop his money and vote Peter Obi

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Aufbauh(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi in the mud and in wilderness walking aimlessly and haplessly with his headless mob believing in miracle.

Jungle don mature as reality beckons and Soludo's friend Aufbauh won't keep quiet.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Ofunaofu: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
I expect urchins to say that this endorsement has no electoral value

1 Like

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by mycar: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
urchins and fake endorsement is like 5and 6

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Lionstep: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ok..... very funny, shey they for endorse atitu before?
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
cool make I reach shortIGBOman, onionbandit,Corinthians, house

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by delejoye: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gbas gbos from all corner... Jagaban is coming

10 Likes

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
What's the difference between NLC and Awawa boys, someone please tell me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ipobarecriminals: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
cool
sad dey should PITYOBI haba angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by mannobi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
I love the way all these associations are declaring for Tinubu. It is so glaring that politics is not for tomato paste seller. Let the endorsement keep coming so we can press their neck more. Tinubu is your president this year whether you like it or not.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Verutido: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Easy5265: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:
It's only Baba that will create fake bishops
Create new Afenifere
Create new Super Eagles
Create new NLC

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ipobarecriminals: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
wink Gringory Pita is wasting Gala hawkers money on fruitless venture

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool
sad dey should PITYOBI haba angry
h
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by WhizdomXX(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is wrong. NLC and TUC are an integral part of the Labour party. This is not right at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Atlantis585: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lagos-nlc-dumps-lp-endorses-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

Liars!

Tomorrow now we go hear na arrangee matter Thiefnubbu is known for.

1 Like

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by JoeNL22(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lagos NLC, hear the words of Nigerians. ENDORSE Tinubu but Vote this man below. For with him, through Lagos NLC, A Blessed Congress is PO'ssible

6 Likes

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
angry cool no time. PITYOBI ti lule gbi grin grin undecided
IGoComotYaTeeth:
h
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by Tochi3(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin
Re: Lagos NLC Endorses Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu by ERlS(f): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Audio endorsement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki International Airport / Shiroro Power Plant To Operate At Full Capacity After N2.4bn Repairs / “EFCC Won’t Make Me Defect” - Senator Bassey Albert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.