Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). (36213 Views)

Christmas Tragedy: Landslide Kills 3 In Abuja, Injures 3 Others / 2 Number 3-bedroom Flats 2 Let In Arepo. / 4 Number 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Aboru, Iyana-ipaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by SeunUSpaints(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2013
Thinking of a cost effective & quality paints, you can give Sherwin Williams paints a trial. Sherwin William paints is United State number one paints, and 3rd in the whole world. Sherwin Williams paints enables you to use less, paint less and spend less without compromising quality.

How do you determine the cost effectiveness of any paint brand?
consider the following salient point:
1. DURABILITY: Can it withstand the harsh weather conditions of Nigeria without fading or losing its qualities,
2. SPREADING RATE: How many square meters can the paint cover per gallon,
3. HIDING POWER: Number of coats that will sufficiently cover a given surface.

No matter where you are in Nigeria or what surfaces you're painting, Sherwin-Williams paints will provides innovative solutions that ensure your desired success.

For more enquiries, contact Oni on 08090597460. Executive sales associate for AGBL LIMITED VI LAGOS, NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by firstlady4(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
@OP, I have heard about Sherwin Williams paint, can you tell me where your office is located in VI for more enquiry. do you import the paint here in Nigeria or you produce it here. I need answers to the above questions.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by SeunUSpaints(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
first_lady: @OP, I have heard about Sherwin Williams paint, can you tell me where your office is located in VI for more enquiry. do you import the paint here in Nigeria or you produce it here. I need answers to the above questions.
Thanks.

@first_lady, Yes sherwin williams is now in nigeria,My company company is its exclusive dealer and supplier in the country,The paint is 100% imported so no adultration as sherwin-williams international comes arround to inspect our company .we only TINT to the colour the clients wants,we have our computer bases machines that do that, my office address is @ Show room Plot 270 Ozumba Mbadiwe street V/I Lagos as for Oni or call 08090597460 thanks

1 Like

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by firstlady4(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2013
ok. will check on u.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Onegai(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello, will be looking you guys up in a few months. I've seen your building signboard on Ozumba, do you have paint swatches in-store? Thanks.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Onegai:
Hello, will be looking you guys up in a few months. I've seen your building signboard on Ozumba, do you have paint swatches in-store? Thanks.

Yes ma'am we do. If you want us to come display our paint samples at your site, please feel free to call Julia on 07063400771.

You can visit our office Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd (Source in Nigeria of Sherwin-Williams Products) at:

Victoria Island Office; 270 Water Front Plaza, Oniru Bus stop, Ozumba VI.

Abuja Office; Ajase Street, Off Aminu Kanu Cresent, Wuse2.

Ask of Julia when you get to our office or you can call me for further questions as regards our products and services.

We are also into industrial and commercial flooring using Sherwin Williams Armorseal.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by babalose: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
whats the price range....affordability is very important

1 Like

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Price affordable and pocket friendly.

We have varieties of products in Stock. Contact Julia for more details on what's app number 07063400771 or call 08098389501. You can visit our office at 270 Water Front Plaza, Oniru bus stop, VI.

Will attach pictures of our products. quote author=babalose post=43369528]whats the price range....affordability is very important[/quote]

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2016
We also have Sherwin Williams Faux Impression in stock which are:

Metallic Gold
Crackle clear
Venetian Plaster
Quartz Stone Gold
Quartz Stone Pearl
Dimensional Basecoat.

1 Like

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fuax Impression designs

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
CLASS-Imported from USA
FINISHES-Flat, Eggshell, Satin, Semi-Gloss
WARRANTY-10years, 15years, 25years and life time warranty.
DURABILITY- Washable, mildew, mold & moisture-resistant coating,
COVERAGE-Exceptional coverage & hide

At Abumara GBL Venture Ltd (Source of Sherwin-Williams paint in Nigeria), we have various
range of paints, primers, patching compounds and painting supplies to suit your
various interior and exterior project needs.

Contact Julia on 07063400771, 08098389501

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2016
Nothing transforms the look, the feel, the tone of the rooms in your home as quickly and affordably as new coat of paint.

TOPIC: Interior Painting

What to discuss about interior painting includes;
*Color Selection
*Product Selection
*Surface Preparation
*Project Checklist
*Application
*Surface Care & Cleaning
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2016
COLOR SELECTION

Ask Abumara GBL Ventures Ltd (Source of Sherwin Williams Paint in Nigeria) how you can explore color options in variety of ways by calling Julia on 07063400771 or 08098389501, email:chichijulia@gmail.com for guidance.

*Instantly turn any online picture, even your own images into Sherwin-Williams color palette by using ColorSnap app.

*ColorSnap Studio for your iPad instantly create color palettes from any photo. Then, virtually paint a room with brush of your finger, and share it with your friends.

*Use our Color Visualizer to virtually paint rooms with more than 2000 colors.

*Pick up a simply color brochure to learn how to create an attractive color palette at our office or call to get the brochure deliver to you within lagos for free.

* Test colors on your walls with trial-size paint sample for free (call for details)

To be continued. ....

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by mavverick: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2016
I think what will be helpful for people who are considering using your product will be for you to state the prices of the paint, the various containers and the prices as well.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=mavverick post=43440368]I think what will be helpful for people who are considering using your product will be for you to state the prices of the paint, the various containers and the prices as well.

Thanks for your interest sir. Contact me via whatup 07063400771 or mail me at chichijulia@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Still on color selection. .....

FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN USING COLORS

*Take a look at existing finishes you would consider permanent in the room and select colors that compliment them.

* Unify rooms by using a common color palette to help the color flow throughout your home.

* Colors can emphasize certain features and minimize others. Along, narrow room will look wider if you use a slightly darker color on the shorter walls anf a lighter color on the longer walls. You can make a ceiling appear higher by applying a lighter color or lower with a darker color.

To be continued. ...
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2016
Still on color selection. ...

* To give a big room a more intimate feel, paint the walls in colors that advance towards you, such as red, gold, orange and brown.

* Lighting in a room is very important too. Keep in mind that the color you choose may look different at different times of the day.

* If you want to create an accent wall with a different color or special finish treatment, the wall that comes into view opposite the main entrance to the room is often the most appropriate one to use as your feature wall.

* Ceiling don't have to be white. Tint ceiling paint with a touch of your wall color, use a color a shade lighter than your walls, or go with a soft blue to mimic clear skies above.

End of Color selection. If any questions, please feel free to ask.

Next topic, Product selection.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you have any color you wish to match with Sherwin-Williams color, all you need to do is send the name of the color while I match it for you.
Whatup on 07063400771 or call 08098389501, email:chichijulia@gmail.com

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2016
TOPIC:Product Selection

On product selection, I will talk about types of finishes.

FLAT A none reflective appearance that helps hide surface imperfections, making walls look smooth. Suitable for screeded and non screeded walls.

EGGSHELL Great to use for walls, eg-shel finish has a slight hint of shine and holds up better to cleaning. Also suitable for screeded and non screeded walls.

SATIN With its slight gloss, this finish offers the benefits of a flat finish with added clean ability. Satin can show imperfection on walls.

SEMI-GLOSS This lustrous, durable finish is perfect for areas that get cleaned frequently. Suitable for high traffic area.

GLOSS This extremely hard and shiny finish provides a rich, smooth luster and is excellent for wood trim, cabinets, doors and furniture.

To be continued. ....

For more details, contact Julia on 07063400771, 08098389501.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Contact Julia for your Sherwin-Williams paint, wall patching compound, painting supplies, on 07063400771, email:chichijulia@gmail.com
or
visit our office at 270 Water Front Plaza Ozumba, Oniru Bustop, VI. Ask of Julia. We deliver nationwide.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Still on product selection. ...

Why Prime?

A primer coat is often overlooked. However, applying primer is a necessary step to mask any existing stains, hide an intense existing color or to seal newly installed drywall.
Other advantage include a smoother finish and protection of your topcoat to keep it from peeling. You can use a shaded primer to maximise color results for bold, deep, or transparent hues.

Contact Julia today on 07063400771, 08098389501 to suggest the right primer for your job.

At Abumara GbL Ventures, we have in stock varieties of Sherwin-Williams Primers which ranges from;

MULTI-PURPOSE PRIMER
*General purpose, whole house primer
*Adhere to surface, including glossy paint and paneling
* Seals surfaces, blocks stains and assures a consistent paint finish

PREMIUM WALL AND WOOD PRIMER
*Smooth, Luxurious finish
*Great for wood trim, doors and walls
*Allow finish coat to adhere full and consistent sheen

DRYWALL PRIMER
*Seal new drywall and previously painted walls.

To be continued. ...
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Still on product selection.....

I want to introduce LOXO CONCRETE & MANSORY PRIMER which comes in white or any colors you wish, for interior/exterior concret and mansory solutions.

From conditional to surfacer to primer and topcoats, loxon coatings are formulated to withstand extreme sun, rain, heat, humidity and salt air. Loxon coating also bridge hairline cracks, and resist high PH, alkalinity, efflorescence, chalking, fading and mildew for beautiful color and sheen that lasts. In addition, loxon clear waterproofers and sealers protect concrete and masonry from water penetration.

For more details about this product, please contact Julia on 07063400771.

My next sub-topic would be on WATER BLOCKING PRIMER/FINISH.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Call Julia for your free paint samples on 07063400771, 08098389501. Distance is not a barrier, we supply nationwide.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Still on product selection, talking about primers.

WATER BLOCKING PRIMER/FINISH

Nothing can ruin masonry more than moisture penetration – and nothing smells worse than a damp, musty environment. Fortunately, Water Blocking Primer/Finish prevents this from happening by making interior or exterior masonry walls impenetrable to moisture while reducing odors. The end result is a uniform, quality finish that reduces odors and blocks moisture.

Properties
Saves time and money with a primer and finish coat in a single product

Anti-microbial agents inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface.Can be tinted to a wide range of colors

Seals bare interior masonry walls from hydrostatic moisture penetration

Impenetrable to moisture

Odor-eliminating technology reduces common household odors and smells associated with damp environments.

Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by babalose: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
i will definitely get across to you soon
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
babalose:
i will definitely get across to you soon

Thank you sir, hope to hear from you. If you want paint samples, please do let me know.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
A trial will convince you.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Call Abumara GBL Ventures today for your free paint samples. 07063400771, 08098389501, email:chichijulia@gmail.com or visit our office at 270 Water Front Plaza, Ozumba, VI. Ask of Julia when you get there.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good evening all.

Still on product selection (primers), HIGH BUILD PRIMER Would be next.
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good evening all.

Still on product selection (primers), HIGH BUILD PRIMER Would be next...
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by FastShipping: 3:58am On Mar 10, 2016
^^^

What do you know about anti graffiti paint? Do you have them available?

Protective & Marine Coatings

Anti-GrAffiti CoAtinG

1K SiloxAne CleAr B97C00150

Anti-Graffiti Coating is a one-component, non-sacrificial, ready-to- use siloxane coating that cures with atmospheric moisture. Intended for use over properly prepared concrete surface. • Excellent graffiti resistance • Excellent cleanability with either water power-washing, or solvent wipe • Excellent UV resistance • Excellent adhesion • Fast drying • Outstanding airless spray properties • Single component
Re: Sherwin Williams Paints Now In Nigeria (number 1 In US & Number 3 In The World). by Dpaintlady1(f): 5:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Good morning. We have all you ask. We have a current completed flooring and steel job we did at Dangote sugar factory. Please feel free to call me for more details.
FastShipping:
^^^

What do you know about anti graffiti paint? Do you have them available?

Protective & Marine Coatings

Anti-GrAffiti CoAtinG

1K SiloxAne CleAr B97C00150

Anti-Graffiti Coating is a one-component, non-sacrificial, ready-to- use siloxane coating that cures with atmospheric moisture. Intended for use over properly prepared concrete surface. • Excellent graffiti resistance • Excellent cleanability with either water power-washing, or solvent wipe • Excellent UV resistance • Excellent adhesion • Fast drying • Outstanding airless spray properties • Single component

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Building In Nigeria: Lessons Learned / Budget For A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.