Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. (987 Views)

To Let @ Ajah, Chevy View Estate & Chevron Lekki Lagos / A Clean & Newly Build Big Shop & Small Shop To Let @ Magodo Phase 2. / 2 3bedroom Flat to let @ ajah badore new house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
A decent 2br flat to let @ AJAH inside estate all room en suite plus visitors toilet with P O P all round tiles with wardrobe plus fitted kitchen pay & pack with big compound.

PRICE 350k per anun.

FOR INSPECTION CALL 08128221026,08124228590,FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2013
Call
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2013
The house is bungalow is in an estate.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Still vacant
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Know agreement feel.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by cutelukz: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please what's d name of the estate please?
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2013
The name is akins estate in addo road.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
No agreement feel but thr is service charge and call me on 08128221026,07084308662.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by Kidman03(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello.
I'm interested in this post of yours. A few questions though:

1. The Estate is within Addo Axis and not Langbasa, correct?
2. The 350k, does it include all fees or not?
3. What do you mean by Service Charge?

I would like to see the property tomorrow if you can these questions as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Kidman03: Hello.
I'm interested in this post of yours. A few questions though:

1. The Estate is within Addo Axis and not Langbasa, correct?
2. The 350k, does it include all fees or not?
3. What do you mean by Service Charge?

I would like to see the property tomorrow if you can these questions as soon as possible.

Thanks

Ah ah y all dis question am I in exam hall ah ba.
Anyway the estate is not in langbasa is b4 badore is ajah bustop and the estate is by d right.

The 350k is d house rent not total package okay.

What I mean about service is money for security,generator for d own house and more fertilize that is what day re calling service charge and the price 130k per year,and agreement feel.

Please don't ask me such question cos am not here for any exam from anybody abeg.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by Pearl007(f): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2013
gloryhouse:

Anyway the estate is not in langbasa is b4 badore is ajah bustop and the estate is by d right.

What I mean about service is money for security,generator for d own house and more fertilize that is what day re calling service charge and the price 130k per year,and agreement feel.

Please don't ask me such question cos am not here for any exam from anybody abeg.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn y r u so rude,d bearer only asked necessary questions,no point goin to view a house u won't take.its optional,u either ans or ignore.
Customer care service in nigeria as usual crap,u place an advert they make an inquiry n u get saucy
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pearl007:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn y r u so rude,d bearer only asked necessary questions,no point goin to view a house u won't take.its optional,u either ans or ignore.
Customer care service in nigeria as usual crap,u place an advert they make an inquiry n u get saucy

Hmmmmmmm thnk u o mister teacher(solo) metcheeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by Kidman03(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
gloryhouse:

I really don't understand you, who said anything about exams??
I am not here to deal with rude sellers either, I don't see any place my question was rude and u are not obliged to answer the questions if you don't have the answer. angry angry

No need putting up adverts here if you don't have basic information - it's quite clear already that you are either not genuine or you are not the authorized agent for the property.
Re: Newly Build & Big 2br Flat To Let @ Ajah. by gloryhouse(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kidman03:

I really don't understand you, who said anything about exams??
I am not here to deal with rude sellers either, I don't see any place my question was rude and u are not obliged to answer the questions if you don't have the answer. angry angry

No need putting up adverts here if you don't have basic information - it's quite clear already that you are either not genuine or you are not the authorized agent for the property.

THANKS BROS.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale @ Ikeja G R A & Shonibare Estate With C Of O. / Sold / Genuine Land At Atan , OTA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.