Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death (4742 Views)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
I got this in my inbox a few days ago.
I searched though out the story to see what the husband really did
All I saw was a man who was accused of cheating on his wife while she was dying of cancer
Not that it wasn't a huge deal but not enough to write this letter from the grave to destroy an ex and the father of your children
There are two sides to every story.
I believe this letter is extreme,she even accused her husband of poisoning his own sister,( see the full version)
That is a heavy charge
Where is the proof?
The letter should have included some proof of the poisoning,police records of any physical abuse etc
I am unable to buy the whole story with the way it is told
May her soul RIP
She obviously loved the man by the tone of the letter and felt rejected by him

Oti, why do you always run away from your problems rather than resolving them? You left Nigeria because of your involvement in fraud at the bank which you never resolved. As I speak you owe my mother a sum of one million, two hundred thousand naira which you have no plan to repay. How come you had issues even with your own sibling in the U.K to such an extent that you poisoned her…..? That is the more reason why I was so scared for my life. You are such a difficult person, the community welfare officer , our GP, Olive at Hartstown , the Child protection unit at Finglas and our father in the Lord tried their best to advise you to no avail. You were not ready to make me happy.

Noble Jagha, you wanted me dead as soon as possible. I still wonder why you refused to come with me for separation times and again when I asked that we should part ways. I know your intent may be to make gains from my years of labour at Anpost. I worked so hard to pay the rent, to feed us and even paid some of your fees to pursue your MBA. Despite all my effort you were never satisfied, even on my sick bed you demanded for money…..I hope you are happy that you have them all and you can feed your numerous girlfriends with them. I plead with you and I besiege all that reads this to appeal to you that you do the following after my demise which is of utmost importance (I hope you will heed advice for once).
Re: Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
The truth I learned from this is that no matter the other side of the story, this was someone who was very pained and bitter about her husband.
So much piled up, My father would always say to people some marriages will lead you to hell.
I hope sincerly this is not how she felt while dying, I hope its some overzealous relative, It will be sad if at the point of death you are filled with so much pain and hurt towards anyone.
That's why I keep saying to people who preach that women should swallow all and everything that they are just creating a ticking time bomb.
Re: Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
debrief08: The truth I learned from this is that no matter the other side of the story, this was someone who was very pained and bitter about her husband.
So much piled up, My father would always say to people some marriages will lead you to hell.
I hope sincerly this is not how she felt while dying, I hope its some overzealous relative, It will be sad if at the point of death you are filled with so much pain and hurt towards anyone.
That's why I keep saying to people who preach that women should swallow all and everything that they are just creating a ticking time bomb.

I suspect a relative or close friend and confidant wrote that
It did not have the passion you would expect from the individual herself
At least I didn't feel that passion
It also lacked the needed evidence

I doubt if anyone on their death bed would bother much about people who wronged them and the unfinished business
All their energy is focused on getting well
She had a bad marriage that ended up in a split while she battled cancer
Does not warrant this sort of demonization
There are evil men out there,this doesn't sound like that to me
Re: Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death by baby124: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
hmmm, na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just speechless. Why will anyone allow this to come this far Someone that is so irrepeonsible, you choose to make such a person have the final say over your life, your health and your whole welfare. She would also rather change her name to GoodGod than her maiden name. Shows she was ready to die with this man. Well, in that case, i dont think this note was necessary. She chose this life. RIP to her. undecided
Re: Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death by kemifemi: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
debrief08: Same old same old hypocrisy.
Off course now she is dead we can curse out the man.
Had she chosen to leave earlier we would have abused her and tagged her a divorcee, a failure at marriage, a woman who can't "keep" her home.
We would have told her to be more tolerant, asked her what she was doing wrong, told her to dress better, told her to "stay for the kids" same kids who are now scared of marriage.
Spare me the curses, when a woman dies abused we pity her and curse the man, when she walks and chooses to live instead we curse her out.
Have fun, support her now she is dead, enjoy "cursing' him out as if it would help.
Am sure some would have even said Cancer was her "punishment" for leaving him eventually, had she lived.
Please spare yourselves the hypocrisy, we can only "understand" because she is dead.
If she was alive, and came here 90 percent would have told her to stay, it would have broken into a war of curses to those who ask her to put her life first.

As I read this piece, I remember my very good friend whose husband told point blank that he wants her DEAD so he could marry another woman. I was there. This one no be dem say dem say.
The man throws anything within his reach whenever he's angry.
Many women are physically, verbally, sexually, emotional abused but choose to stay with the man cos of the children. Most of the beautiful married women u see around are not enjoying their marriage. They hide behind the brazilian hair, mascara, mary kay powder , posh cars but when u look deep into their eyes, u'll notice d pain, anguish they r going through.
Even her 2 year old child runs away from daddy when he comes back from work. That's how bad he maltreats his wife
When I could no longer withstand the abuses, I had to stop visiting her so I won't be seen as meddling in their affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please / Is This True?: Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.