Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Kemi Is Just Like Me- Former Oyo State Governor Victor Olunloyo Defends Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Is Just Like Me- Former Oyo State Governor Victor Olunloyo Defends Daughter (1148 Views)

Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter / Alao Akala, Former Oyo State Gov Defects To APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Is Just Like Me- Former Oyo State Governor Victor Olunloyo Defends Daughter by justcynnie: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ever heard of the saying that 'you cannot throw away the baby with the bad water'? The only option is to accept the baby the way he/she is. This best describes the scenario here. For many people who have been following updates on numerous blogs, Kemi Olunloyo will ring a bell. If not, go on Facebook and search for her name and see her controversial postings on her wall. She is the daughter of former Oyo State governor, Dr Victor Omololu Olunloyo.

Despite her many controversial and lewd write-ups and pictures on the social networking site, she has a big fan in her father. He is proud of her and says she is just like him.. REAL and nothing can change her!

While addressing the media on Sunday, the proud father had this to say about his daughter:

“My daughter will never change. Change to what? She’s like me. U can’t change us. We are not fake!

She does everything independent of me. U Nigerian media and the people are the ones always attaching her name to my Governorship. Nobody knew me in US/Canada when she was making a difference in her North American communities.”

Like father, like daughter!

Nice but incase you don't know, Kemi now calls herself[i] KESUS [/i]and says she plans to be a senator soon.

Hia, I am beginning to imagine how dramatic the house will be when she eventually gets there.

Get ready Nigeria!

http://www.cynthiaajibade.com/2013/06/kemi-is-just-like-me-former-oyo-state.html#.UcBv-TU1iM8

(1) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Romance: Police IG MD Abubakar Set To Remarry In September / Shrine Where South South Politicians Go For Power Unveiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Wow! Checkout Picture Of Nelson Mandela In Nigeria In The Year 1990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.