Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. (4715 Views)

"Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah / Victor Attah And Don Etiebet Defects To APC With 50,000 Supporters! / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by doctokwus: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just heard that fmr Akwa Ibom governor Victor Attah has defected from the PDP to the APC.
Source: radio continental news

1 Like

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by WisdomFlakes: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
He's very much welcome. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by scholarteam: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked
I hope this is not another Amaechi in the making? I just hope this is not a propaganda news.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by nduchucks: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
This appears to be more than rumours, Viictor Attah is APC bound.

Don Etiebet and the almighty Dangote have also been funnelling funding support to team Buhari. For obvious reasons, these 2 will wait until Buhari wins before they come completely clean.

3 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by WisdomFlakes: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
nduchucks:

Don Etiebet and the almighty Dangote have also been funnelling funding support to team Buhari. For obvious reasons, these 2 will wait until Buhari wins before they come completely clean.

Everybody and their mom know Dangote is a Change agent. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by kelvincoll(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can Attah deliver Akwa ibom to Buhari/ APC? Truly i saw his defection a longtime ago, Gov Akpabio almost rendered him insignificant in the affairs of the state. And PDP wins again, Attach becomes a forgotten story.

A tough battle its going to be

7 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by WisdomFlakes: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:
Can Attah deliver Akwa ibom to Buhari/ APC?

All we need is 25%. Umana and Akpan Udohedehe should make that happen. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by doctokwus: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
nduchucks:

It was on radio continental news.
I bliv some politicians seeing d handwriting on d wall wud want to attach to d APC publicly or privately before march 28 to guarantee them a soft landing when GMB wins.
All these high profile decampings and secret support for GMB also makes me to bliv that some of them have got feelers that indeed GMB harbours an unbending stance on corruption and may come come down hard on d corrupt, contrary to d slightly watered down stance that is being projected.
Can't wait. Our prayers shud b for him for God to see him thru.

8 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by kelvincoll(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

All we need is 25%. Umana and Akpan should make that happen. cheesy

Trust His excellency Godswill to make that impossible. that guy is like a mini God dere

1 Like

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by POPdecorator: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
APC is truely a progressive party

while PDP is truely a dumping party

me and my household we support buhari hooo and osinbajo

11 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by WisdomFlakes: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:

Trust His excellency Godswill to make that impossible. that guy is like a mini God dere

Maybe he's a demi-god to his Oron kinfolk, but Umana and Udohedehe's Ibibio bloc (whom comprise the largest ethnic group in the state) will deliver GMB's 25%. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Obadiah77(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sai buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by kelvincoll(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Maybe he's a demi-god to his Oron kinfolk, but Umana and Udohedehe's Ibibio bloc (whom comprise the largest ethnic group in the state) will deliver GMB's 25%. cheesy

Lets hope though, i was in Uyo during the 2011 elections, udoedeghe actually pulled lot of weight and scared Akpabio like Buhari is presenting giving Gej but i was diaapointed with Udoedeghe's vote count
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by WisdomFlakes: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:

Lets hope though, i was in Uyo during the 2011 elections, udoedeghe actually pulled lot of weight and scared Akpabio like Buhari is presenting giving Gej but i was diaapointed with Udoedeghe's vote count

Forget that thing, Udohedeghe lost that election due to rigging, unmitigated violence and intimidation of ACN supporters by Akpabio and the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by HzRF(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

But if I tell u omisore and olumo due to dere will deliver Ife and slipt Ilesha votes

U will say am deceiving myself

1 Like

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Great ....the camp would swell this next few days from Sunday...the door of the camp would close on midnight Wednesday. We need to take stock.

Muazu should send his notice on time. The CHANGE bus don dey full...tell your neighbours now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by amakaobiemeka: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:
Can Attah deliver Akwa ibom to Buhari/ APC? Truly i saw his defection a longtime ago, Gov Akpabio almost rendered him insignificant in the affairs of the state. And PDP wins again, Attach becomes a forgotten story.

A tough battle its going to be
whether u admit it or not. Obong is a politician that knws the terrain of akwa ibom as a former gov. He definetely has structures and supporters. This is a big problem to pdp that is suppose to fully secure the small zone it can boast of knowing the north and west isnt in their control. Pdp are now spliting their few votes with timipre slyva(bayelsa) amaechi(rivers) obong attah(akwa ibom) oshomole(edo)
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by nwafuluozoh: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Attah deliver Akwa Ibom to APC? Very impossible. Akwa Ibom na very strong PDP state.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by amakaobiemeka: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
HzRF:

But if I tell u omisore and olumo due to dere will deliver Ife and slipt Ilesha votes

U will say am deceiving myself
yoruba case is different, their son osibanjo interest is affected, so they have utmost task to secure him becos yoruba stand a chance at presidency to give their all. Ur idea would have been true if yoruba had nothing to gain or loose. But now whither ife ilesha, etc it is primary yoruba gain and all must be on deck, but in akwa ibom case it is different. The south south is just a comitte of states they are nt necessary one in language or tribe. Support comes individually on state to state basis
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by egift(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Attah deliver Akwa Ibom to APC? Very impossible. Akwa Ibom na very strong PDP state.

APC=25% and PDP=75% will do. If Akwa Ibom can count for APC this 2015, then Jonathan needs to have completed packed his load by now.

"Change can be postponed, but it will not be denied" - GMB

2 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by doctokwus: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
egift:

APC=25% and PDP=75% will do. If Akwa Ibom can count for APC this 2015, then Jonathan needs to have completed packed his load by now.

"Change can be postponed, but it will not be denied" - GMB
25% or more is very possible.What some pple are not taking into consideration is that there was substantial rigging in d ss and se for GEJ in 2011.Its conveniently forgotten dat d PDP in 2011 anticipated a solid buhari showing in d north and in order to counter this,they had to return massive vote margins for GEJ which they achieved by d monumental rigging in both regions.
Also forgotten is that in a grand scheme to demonize Edoehehe of d then ACN by Akpabio, a most bizarre and totally unimaginable plot was hatched in which d state govt had its own agents carry out an or gy of destruction,which d state then blamed on edoehehe.
Now with d PVC and card reader even if GEJ wud win in d state u wudnt see d conjured figures of 2011 again.
When I remember d devilish plot by akpabio in 2011 against all opposition and see how some praise him,I only laff,because just like GEJ, d man is capable of the unimaginable and satanic just to retain power.
As nairanders wud say,d devil that wud punish these 2 men is doing press up with a trailer load of cement!

3 Likes

Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by egift(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
doctokwus:

25% or more is very possible.What some pple are not taking into consideration is that there was substantial rigging in d ss and se for GEJ in 2011.Its conveniently forgotten dat d PDP in 2011 anticipated a solid buhari showing in d north and in order to counter this,they had to return massive vote margins for GEJ which they achieved by d monumental rigging in both regions.
Also forgotten is that in a grand scheme to demonize Edoehehe of d then ACN by Akpabio, a most bizarre and totally unimaginable plot was hatched in which d state govt had its own agents carry out an orgy of destruction,which d state then blamed on edoehehe.
Now with d PVC and card reader even if GEJ wud win in d state u wudnt see d conjured figures of 2011 again.
When I remember d devilish plot by akpabio in 2011 a against all opposition and see how some praise him,I only laff,because just like GEJ, d man is capable of unimaginable and satanic.
As nairanders wud say,d devil that wud punish these 2 men is doing press up with a trailer load of cement!

Gbam!!! 100% on point. APC best bet now is thorough Election Monitoring and collecting verifiable proof if need be.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by blaqgold(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:

Maybe he's a mini god where u r cuz he's definitely not a mini god here n wil neva be.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Good news, can't wait for the elections
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by kelvincoll(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
blaqgold:

Maybe he's a mini god where u r cuz he's definitely not a mini god here n wil neva be.

Relax and identify a metaphor where u read one. Well i'm not from Akwa ibom, i only had a long stay there and witnessed how politics was being played amongst u guys. Akpabio sure knows his onions either by crook or intimidation which makes me believe its not going to be an easy ride for the opposition.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by blaqgold(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelvincoll:

Relax and identify a metaphor where u read one. Well i'm not from Akwa ibom, i only had a long stay there and witnessed how politics was being played amongst u guys. Akpabio sure knows his onions either by crook or intimidation which makes me believe its not going to be an easy ride for the opposition.

Well l guess itz tym u changed ur believe toward dis partcular issue cuz dis tym around,trust me d battle is way bigger than him.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by ekmaxop: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by babasanti: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Forget all this hype. Apc will get jut 1,500votes in akwa ibom. Is like saying Qpr will win the EPL. GEJ till 2019
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by vega84(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Who cares? If he likes make him join kpc na him wahala. #vegatalks#
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by nationwide1(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
The man Arc. Obong Victor Attah I have immense respect for has goofed big time.

His strong stance, belief and eventual victory in favour of resource control in the face of intimidation from OBJ endeared the soft spoken but toughened politician to my heart.

History has it that he was among the 28 politicians that formed PDP in 1998 but as it is said in politics, there is neither permanent friend nor permanent enemies but only permanent interest.
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Zzchampion: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2015
doctokwus:
Just heard that fmr Akwa Ibom governor Victor Attah has defected from the PDP to the APC.
Source: radio continental news
op please include links to some other credible sources for speedy movement of d thread to d frontpage
Re: Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. by Caseless: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Umana's camp has increased in supporters' base cos they now have another big fish in their fold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers / Can Pastor Tunde Bakare Be Serious With This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.