Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri (14031 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Noraokon: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
youths who are on a voluntary mission to help security operatives hunt suspected Boko Haram members, arrested a young district head (Bulama)believed to be a Boko Haram member and handed him over to soldiers in Gwange area of Maiduguri metropolis in Borno State.
The man is said to be the Bulama of Laying Bori in Gwange I Ward in Maiduguri metropolis, who had played major roles in the ugly activities of the sect here in Gwange I ward and other areas of Maiduguri.
Prior to the Bulama’s arrest, we succeeded in catching two suspected Boko Haram members who used Bulama’s house as a hideout.
“We made attempts twice to catch him but he was not available at home during the day time because he used to go out very early in the morning and would not come back until he made sure that people were busy praying Magrib prayer; then he would and enter his house. So for the 3rd time we ambushed him very early in the morning, caught and handed him over to the soldiers,” a youth group leader in Gwange I said.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/boko-haram-youths-arrest-district-head-in-maiduguri.html

6 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Redoil: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
How can a village head be a member of BH. Wonders will soon come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Youths at work.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by mike404(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
when are they going to catch buhari and hand him over to JTF

20 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by whisper88(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wetin i wan say now
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by akpomeme(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
Patriotism at its hieght... salute to good thinking youths in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Meen Im liking these boys, hope they will keep it up!
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by madone: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
This is one o the most wonderful development for this boko fight but I just hope say sentiment no enter inside.

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by vizboy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
catch all the catchable send them go meet Nigeria army
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good! Perhaps islam is a religion of peace after all...

2 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by TeenageMoney(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by usoofdbest: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHY CANT U COME AND HELP THEM IN CATCHING BUHARI FOOL
mike404: when are they going to catch buhari and hand him over to JTF

7 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Airforce1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
End 0f the r0ad f0r the b0k0 b0ys.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by talk2james(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
If only God will answer this prayers:

“Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause.

Guide our leaders right, help our youths the truth to know.

In love and honesty to grow and living just and true.

Great lofty heights attain.

To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.”

Nigeria will surely become the most desirable place to live in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by sunny63(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
The youth shall trap all d bokos including so called presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Ikpewe: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hu say talk say GEJ no dey wok? GEJ dey wok, jtf dey wok and civilian jtf dey wok.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good!
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
usoofdbest: WHY CANT U COME AND HELP THEM IN CATCHING BUHARI FOOL

This ur english sef, ee be like say you just dey learn how to answer comprehension ooo... tongue

2 Likes

Wot ar my hearin!! angry
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Zupremo13: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
THIS NORTHERN LEADERS AND THEIR TERR0RISM PALAVER,FROM A NATIONAL STATESMAN(BUHARI)TO A STUPID VILLAGE HEAD,THEIR END IS AT DE CORNER.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by collinsola: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
I love good news,these story made my day..
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by tintingz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Youths at work. . .comb them out cheesy
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by usibengate(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice 1 frm d civilian JTF
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by sureway1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Neva 2 late to fight for urselves but if you had started this long ago by now some of ur love once will be alive...kudos to the youth..keep it up and lets join hands to flush them out.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Skenge98: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kudos to you boys, may God gives you the strenght and the wisdom you need the trap those boko haram. Welldone for the good work.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by goddygodwin: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
my God will never let dis youths down. He will always strenting u
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Beaf1: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
emmysenior:

This ur english sef, ee be like say you just dey learn how to answer comprehension ooo... tongue

Is that^ supposed to be in English?

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
I support the youth on their patriotic move to fish out the animals called boko but this is too risky. They are not train and not professional about tackling security issue. I am not support putting life of youth into risk. This guys are not armed and not putting on bullet proof vest. It is too risky

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Beaf1: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
mike404: when are they going to catch buhari and hand him over to JTF

This line ^ is becoming boring.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Naijacitizen(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ikpewe: Hu say talk say GEJ no dey wok? GEJ dey wok, jtf dey wok and civilian jtf dey wok.

Without "CIVILIAN JFT" guess what?

@OP, all these Boko Haramist will finished very soon insha Allahu.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by naijaobi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
kudos to them..
Let me see who will argue that GEJ won't win in d North come 2015..
Sai GEJ

1 Like

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Pray(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
If he is truly one of them, he should be bombed. He may be a victim of opression because he may have been threatened by the deadly group and forced to join. God is great. Doom to BH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbanjo To Be Forced To Resign Over Trademoni Theft To Be Replaced by 5%er / Ministerial Screening: Nigerian Senate Had The Longest Session In 20 Years / Band A Customers Decry Extortion By Power Firms Amid Poor Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.