Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri (14034 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by DJDOLA(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
There is one man dis youth need 2 arrest is name is...........if d can arrest him then there will be nothing like BH anymore
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by kstyle2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Boko haram go soon knw say no b by power dem dey stand priick.Carry own.u guyz r nw acting.i guess dese youths hav bin pushd 2 d wall n dey cnt take it anymr.is jst a mata of tym n evrytn wil b ova.deal wit dem jor.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by oloriooko(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
thumb up for these gallant youths who have taken destiny into their hands to salvage their communities from terrorism.

may God continue to guide and protect them.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Becareful
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by ATMCARD2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nora okon: youths who are on a voluntary mission to help security operatives hunt suspected Boko Haram members, arrested a young district head (Bulama)believed to be a Boko Haram member and handed him over to soldiers in Gwange area of Maiduguri metropolis in Borno State.
The man is said to be the Bulama of Laying Bori in Gwange I Ward in Maiduguri metropolis, who had played major roles in the ugly activities of the sect here in Gwange I ward and other areas of Maiduguri.
Prior to the Bulama’s arrest, we succeeded in catching two suspected Boko Haram members who used Bulama’s house as a hideout.
“We made attempts twice to catch him but he was not available at home during the day time because he used to go out very early in the morning and would not come back until he made sure that people were busy praying Magrib prayer; then he would and enter his house. So for the 3rd time we ambushed him very early in the morning, caught and handed him over to the soldiers,” a youth group leader in Gwange I said.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/06/boko-haram-youths-arrest-district-head-in-maiduguri.html
.Remaining BUHARI.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by TechyGuy: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Great job boys! Now let's go for Buhari and Tinubu their sponsors.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by mesther96(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
usoofdbest: WHY CANT U COME AND HELP THEM IN CATCHING BUHARI FOOL
me think dz is mor lik a primary skul eng,bro u neva write ur common entrance
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by bucho8888: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
usoofdbest: WHY CANT U COME AND HELP THEM IN CATCHING BUHARI FOOL
Am highly disappointed in ur manner of words, it just shows how immature u r. wat his Buhari yr father brother or ur God dat u start insulting someone. d guy gives his personal opinion n start with d insults. dats y i hardly comment on NL cos most people show immaturity.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Occurstaem(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
There will still be more of local elders who are boko haram.
Kudos the youth.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Beaf!:

Is that^ supposed to be in English?

Huh? Somebody heeeeeeeeeelp.....!!!!!

Mr Beaf! I am no politician or any of their paid a$$ lickers like thou.

Stop and don't attack me, I'm sure the likes of sincere 9jerian! Gbawe, Billionaire! Sincerenigerian! Eko-ile are doing their jobs on other threads.

Pls kindly go and attack them and leave me alone ooo..

This your attack is a misplaced priority.

Go away and never return.

Thanks.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by seaway: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
All hail the civilian Jack Bauers...acting dis boko haram season 4
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by maanma: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Thumb up. May God strengthen u guy n protect u people
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by kross01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
better late than never. If these youths had towed this line earlier instead of the pdp is bh & bh is a gej anti north thing, by nw, bh terrorism would have been nipped in its infancy. Kudos to the youths as they fight for their future.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Burger01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
mike404: when are they going to catch buhari and hand him over to JTF

That would be my best day of the year when/if that happens..

Just can't wait.

sad
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by toosoon(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
undecidedPlease post pictures
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by ejechiemeke: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
too bad
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Step84(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
akpomeme: Patriotism at its hieght... salute to good thinking youths in the north.
Haka ne mana!
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by badesco(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
the man should have been given jungle justice instead of handing him over to JTF.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by HonKontigi: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
What a coward you are - go and catch him yourself. Next time if you dont have anything to say dont "say" it here. If u spew rubbish again sane people would call u eediot.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Ess: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2013

I'm sure when you finish giving head to your oga at the top, he will be caught.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by successking: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Your efforts will be in vain, go on
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by brownlord: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
What a coward you are - go and catch him yourself. Next time if you dont have anything to say dont "say" it here. If u spew rubbish again sane people would call u eediot.

And you among the sane people?
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by kingjohnny(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Now, we are ready to say no to evil
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by toffinc: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2013
God, Please let these trained solider to do it.Youth just go back to your life. It is not your business~~~~
what a special country like 9ja!
Speechless.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Dagoma: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2013
May the Almighty God protect you from all eviil and make you succeed in this course.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by kufreabasi(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2013
With this I can boldly say that all northerners are members of boko haram. They are their collaborators,sponsors and agents as well. So hard-hated, in that they don't regard fellow human being as anything. Their character portray animals. No apology please.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Jamisco: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2013
some one said in the US that they should leave Syria alone, let Allah sort it out, I think he is the very one to sort this boko haram problem if really he is god of peace - may be the civilian jtf would clash with the bh and kill each other for the sake of peace cos they are all bhs
Naijacitizen:

Without "CIVILIAN JFT" guess what?

@OP, all these Boko Haramist will finished very soon insha Allahu.
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2013
U see thats what we have been saying ::::::: If GOVT should lead in the right direction,the people will oblige their authorities and discharge their duties of patriotism towards the state !!!

Are these not the same youths that were tagged BokoHaram; are these not the same youth that were lambasted to harbour BokoHaram ........

Those who are caught(died) in the onslaught of BokoHaram is ON THE C-In-C for not making this intervention AS SOON AS NECESSARY !!!!
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by quintstad(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
atleast, its great to know that our youth are making progress in their raid against terrorism in this country. i support this movement, keep it up
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by tuniski: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
emmysenior: Good! Perhaps islam is a religion of peace after all...
It has always been religion of peace! Why use the activities of extremists to condemn a religion instead of actually knowing the position of the religion!
Re: Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri by james1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
They are coming around with their civic responsibility;if all the youths and elders in the north were hot on the heels of BH members since they started their distardly mission,the issue of BH would have been forgotten long before now.
This should be seen as a wake up call to all the youths in the north and nigeria at large to fight these evil group who have murdered sleep!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / Insecurity: We'll Shut Illegal Parks, Pull Down Uncompleted Buildings - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.