Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 (568 Views)

"Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) / Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by ujoinme: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
All these trolling by ACN/APC laptop dogs who think that by insulting PDP leaders on the social media platform will change a thing are in for shock.
Nigerian politics is not played on social media platform. when the time comes PDP will do what they know how best to do and thats to win!
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by ujoinme: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
All that PDP does is win.And opposition looses all the time and will lose again 2015.
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by Dreal1247: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
ujoinme: All that PDP does is win.And opposition looses all the time and will lose again 2015.
How do they who? Is it business as usual?
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by finebadtboy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
PDP = Rigging, ballot box snatching with supervision of security agencies, kidnapping and intimidating opponents and lastly announcing the results before the votes are even counted. grin grin Fee Dee Fee Foul tongue
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by ETOBY72: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2013
i c
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by ujoinme: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
finebadtboy: PDP = Rigging, ballot box snatching with supervision of security agencies, kidnapping and intimidating opponents and lastly announcing the results before the votes are even counted. grin grin Fee Dee Fee Foul tongue
will ACN/APC be better in these regards? that the nigerian way of doing things not exclusive to PDP. live with it.
Re: PDP Will Win Nigerian Presidency 2015 by tomakint: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Whatever! In as much as My Jonathan is returned to power come 2015, I am ok! The man, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan had delivered the goods under 3 years, a record that will remain indellible in the sand of time! cool

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Resign - Tukur / .. / Youth Empowerment Is The Road To Peace In Abia – Gov Orji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.