Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Want To Join The British Army - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join The British Army (20585 Views)

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by 50calibre(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
You want to join the British army that are looking to make some redundancies, how is that even possible?

Besides why would you want to join the British Army and fight stupid wars for greedy politicians who only care about themselves and their families? They keep their sons and daughters at home, and send other people's children to go and fight for them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: SO YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH DYING FOR YOUR MASSA ? LWTMB

do you have a problem with that. in the civilian world, dont people work for a group of masters( shareholders)? Please speak your mind
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by horlajide: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

British Army vs Nigerian Army
off cause the British Army; better pay, Travel, Professionalism, execllent skills training for civilian work, further education, dont have pay for your form, going to war which is reality I am ready for
My friend forget that thing! When you were singing National anthem and pledge, you didn't know it was reality?
"To serve our Fatherland with....".
"To serve Nigeria with all my strength......"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

do you have a problem with that. in the civilian world, dont people work for a group of masters( shareholders)? Please speak your mind
WELL THIS IS DIFFERENT. THIS IS LIKE WORKING FOR THE MAN WHO R-APED YOUR FAMILY AND HATES YOUR GUTS grin grin BUT GOODLUCK IN YOUR ERMMM QUEST. DONT FORGET TO DROP US TIDBITS ON NAIRALAND ABOUT YOUR EXPLOITS IN IRAN AND SYRIA
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
jusRadical:

I think that it is either you are confused or that you don't really know what you want in life. You listed your reasons for your intention to join the British Army with pay (money) as #1 but you turned back to say that you worked with an Oil and Gas Co., you had money but no happiness.

Does it not confused you that happiness (job satisfaction) is not even on your list: pay, travel, and education?

you know that is a great question, I am happy you asked that. Yes I am a bit confused, and I think the army can help me change some areas of my life and equip me with skills and discipline to succeed in this tough world (my personal opinion).
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Follow your heart jare. All the best but don't keep a girl "waiting" here before leaving. You either marry her before leaving or tell her to find her way.
The travels,wine,women can break a monk!
Semper Fi in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by osundu(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ontshafega: My broda in as much they will not sell their forms like the useless nija army i will support u. Afta all those killed by boko haram and stray bullets of naija forces died wortheless give me link if possible.cowards die many times but a hero die once.
he said no insult but kids like u have seen nigerian army as useless which non of ur family members can never join.Atleast de niga forces u claimed die worthless keep ur miserable ass together as a country.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by blkchick: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Congras to u joinin d army,but I ask a question pls transfer some cash to me b4 leaving,am in der need of it.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
blkchick: Congras to u joinin d army,but I ask a question pls transfer some cash to me b4 leaving,am in der need of it.

arent you ashamed of begging
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WELL THIS IS DIFFERENT. THIS IS LIKE WORKING FOR THE MAN WHO R-APED YOUR FAMILY AND HATES YOUR GUTS grin grin BUT GOODLUCK IN YOUR ERMMM QUEST. DONT FORGET TO DROP US TIDBITS ON NAIRALAND ABOUT YOUR EXPLOITS IN IRAN AND SYRIA

so corporations doesnt exploit workers and countries ? PLS try and be a little bit civil; it may look good on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
The stress involved in joining Nigerian Army is frustrating enough for me to want to join the British army..

It has absolutely nothing to do with job..I always wanted to serve in the force.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
stephenponti: Just be ready to fight in Armageddon!

bring it, i ready to die
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by raymondinc(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
M mark! That's a good ideal. Please i'm interested but the only problem is that i'm only a school cert. holder. If that ain't gona be a barrier then please lets get down. 08181832116.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

so corporations doesnt exploit workers and countries ? PLS try and be a little bit civil; it may look good on you.
WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON YOU IS IF YOU START LOOKING FOR THE PART OF YOUR MIND THAT SEEMS LOST. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF CRAZY PERSON. EVEN BRITISH PEOPLE WILL NEVER JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY. ONLY THE CHAVS JOIN. YOU DEY CRASE.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre: You want to join the British army that are looking to make some redundancies, how is that even possible?

Besides why would you want to join the British Army and fight stupid wars for greedy politicians who only care about themselves and their families? They keep their sons and daughters at home, and send other people's children to go and fight for them.

same thing happens in Nigeria. Greedy politicans send their children aborad to study and leave the rest of poor nigerian students to suffer on poor nigerian schools
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
stephenponti: Just be ready to fight in Armageddon!
stephenponti: Just be ready to fight in Armageddon! As in the army of the beast, that profanes Gods name.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON YOU IS IF YOU START LOOKING FOR THE PART OF YOUR MIND THAT SEEMS LOST. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF CRAZY PERSON. EVEN BRITISH PEOPLE WILL NEVER JOIN THE BRITISH ARMY. ONLY THE CHAVS JOIN. YOU DEY CRASE.

I said before and I will say it again. be a little bit civil, it may look good on you.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

I said before and I will say it again. be a little bit civil, it may look good on you.
YOU NEED PRAYERS OR A HOT SLAP OR QUARANTINE OR GETTING WHIPPED WITH KOBOKO, ANYTHING TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR LOST MIND SMDH

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: YOU NEED PRAYERS OR A HOT SLAP OR QUARANTINE OR GETTING WHIPPED WITH KOBOKO, ANYTHING TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR LOST MIND SMDH

JEALOUSY AND ENVY, may bit you were denied visa
critical discussion

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Julieccentric: The stress involved in joining Nigerian Army is frustrating enough for me to want to join the British army..

It has absolutely nothing to do with job..I always wanted to serve in the force.

great observation, critical discussion thanks
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

JEALOUSY AND ENVY, may bit you were denied visa
critical discussion
DENIED VISA ? I WAS BORN IN DU CANE ROAD HOSPITAL HAMMERSMITH.
AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE CRAZY. I KNOW WHAT IT IS. YOU SEE THE ARMY UNIFORM AND YOU LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS AND YOU WANT TO WEAR IT. YOU BETTER GO AND JOIN THE BOY SCOUT. THEY HAVE A GOOD LOOKING UNIFORM TOO AND YOU DONT STAND THE RISK OF GETTING YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF SMDH
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: DENIED VISA ? I WAS BORN IN DU CANE ROAD HOSPITAL HAMMERSMITH.
AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE CRAZY. I KNOW WHAT IT IS. YOU SEE THE ARMY UNIFORM AND YOU LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS AND YOU WANT TO WEAR IT. YOU BETTER GO AND JOIN THE BOY SCOUT. THEY HAVE A GOOD LOOKING UNIFORM TOO AND YOU DONT STAND THE RISK OF GETTING YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF SMDH

LIAR LIAR HOUSE ON FIRE
JEALOUSY,ENVY, RUDENESS, LIAR

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
stephenponti: Just be ready to fight in Armageddon! As in the army of the beast, that profanes Gods name.

Look men dont know what the hell you are taking about, but I am a star trek dude.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre: You want to join the British army that are looking to make some redundancies, how is that even possible?

you are right, but no harm in trying
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

Look men dont know what the hell you are taking about, but I am a star trek dude.
YUP. A CERTIFIED MAD MAN LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by nijanigga: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye:

Yea ...they need them to be in the frontline of the battle. grin

Nigeria as a nation has sold the souls of her citizens.British people dey send even Ugandans to go fight for them cos of pay,Nigerians too dey follow.Well, better die fighting for british than dying from boko haram attack.die for 500,000 naira.$4,000
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by stepone(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
If u av been called for interview, congratulation to u! I av a close friend that is retired now, he joined in 2006, he has been to more than 50 countries in the world, he is a citizen in UK nad also av permits in different counties. Bro, u better run go pass ur interview and start to live a better life.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Tomoarika(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
@OP follow ur heart. It's not an easy decision to make, i applaud your courage. I have always wanted to join the Royal Navy. Love dat their ceremonial rig (dark blue wit golden insignia). However 2 things have made me give up on dat dream; my only broda has joined d NAF and also i dont want an occupation dat doesnt give me freedom cos i get bored easily. Wish you all d best!
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by nijanigga: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
mmark12:

Average Nigerian don't care about instructions,that's why the country is in a mess. Not even organizational structure or maintenance culture.
Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: YUP. A CERTIFIED MAD MAN LMAO

Men I love Start trek. but just because you disagree with me, which is fine by me, dont get you the right to call me a mad man. i mean i send lets have " CRITICAL DISCUSSION AND N ABUSES" and yet u abuse me and then call me a mad man.

OKAY

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by mmark12(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
stepone: If u av been called for interview, congratulation to u! I av a close friend that is retired now, he joined in 2006, he has been to more than 50 countries in the world, he is a citizen in UK nad also av permits in different counties. Bro, u better run go pass ur interview and start to live a better life.

Thanks for your advice, that is all I asked for. instead I get abuses from assholes who are just drones and sycophantS in this discussion, OBADIAH777

1 Like

Re: I Want To Join The British Army by Skywalker5(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
kokoye:

Yea ...they need them to be in the frontline of the battle. grin

i swear you no well at all grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV / GT Bank Opened An Account For Me / N-power: What You Need To Know About The Device To Be Distributed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.