Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Join The SSS, Customs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Join The SSS, Customs (83318 Views)

When Is The Sss Exam In Ondo State / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join The SSS, Customs by darqly(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2006
Hello People,

I just passed out of the NYSC last week, yeah, yeah.thank you all.you're far too kind! I can hear your welcomes from here!

Seriously though, I have always dreamed of working with or rather for the Nigeria SSS. Does anyone know what the procedures are? When do they recruit? Where do I go to make inquiries and the like? Alternatively, the Nigeria customs. Heard they were selling forms or something like that just before our POP, don't know if they're still recruiting.

Anyone help please? Thanks
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by layi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2006
My Father is in the SSS. Wouldnt know if he'll like me referring someone to him but would check that out in d meantime. I know the nature of their jobs. Its secret service baby,
Alternatively, you can get down to the annex in your state and make inquiries or call me on my line 08023766472. I might have 1 or 2 info for you. Good Luck
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by iginla(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2006
LAYI,
I beg i dey intreasted o

1 Like

Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2006
darly, it wasnt sss or customs that was recruiting , it was navy that was recruiting.i have the advert in case you a re interested please get back to me.all the best wink

1 Like

Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by mustafar1: 4:55am On Feb 12, 2006
if its anything like the FBI, CIA, field agents then i dont think they want anyone to know. more like u'll be leading a double life. two identities, two different people sharing one brain and body. but then it depends on wat part of the SSS u intend to focus on. would u want to be a field agent or just the regular SSS staffer that is allowed to be known to everyone around him.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2006
I don't know about the FBI or CIA but the SSS in Nigeria are very poor at pretending, or going under-cover,

I think they get paid a lot, because they definitely look fresh, which is why i find it odd that a broke arse area boy will have fresh skin and some sense to boot, or a talkative comedian will get drunk and spark up irrelevant football gist all month long and drive home in a golf instead of stumbling all the way to an okada, they just need to change the way they operate, i can spot them before they even leave home.

and they have a violent streak (maybe not generally) but majority, i think it is the training,

Anyway good luc, the ones i know are always playign bulletproof vest to Atiku, oops, di di just give myself away,
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by elu(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2006
hey if u like d customs thn go thr nw cos thv started.they dnt advertise recruitment again,its undr G.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by eyeruroma(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2006
Hi
This is great.
Pls. I am seriously interested, give me futher clue on this subject

Thanks

Moses

Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2006
interested? after advert has closed? OOOOOOOOOO PLS. @ eyeroma (Moses) puttin your cv on the forum isnt d best, it could be used against u , believe me
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by smartsoft(m): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2006
kinda intrested in been SSS agent, would prefer fishing out crooks, with an internet Exprience !
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by osajeyfo: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2006
PLS DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF IT IS LATE TO REGISTER FOR CUSTOMS and navy recruitment . plz also tell me the date location and where i can get more info
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by doubleooh7: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2006
You can approach your state SSS headquarters, I learnt they were accepting CVs or recruiting early this year.
The SSS was an offshoot of a national security outfit which was restructured by the Babangida Admin, to be resposible for intelligence within nigeria.
Seems the naija SSS are not that effective like the other international security service. A search on the Internet will only bring up their history of human right abuses. You compare them against MI5(UK's security service)
However you cannot compare them with CIA, SIS(MI6) Mossad secret services. These are information and intelligence gathering outfits.
Perhaps the SSS could be seen as a regular crime combating outfit like FBI you know wit a wider jurisdiction, Though I believe they must be aiding the EFCC guys in their operations recently. I think they might be doing a great job in that respect.
What I dont really know is how prepare the SSS is for threat against nigeria national security.
They seem to be obsessed with bullying citizens who are radicals and government enemies.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Kingchuks(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2006
SSS r currently recruiting,applications closes on 27 march in every state. Rush to there office nearest to you.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
one question, where are the offices, abuja address? why can't they have a central-open recruitment process?
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Jsparks: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2009
Hey guys, these jobs are quite risky hence I want to believe they should even be scouting, looking for young minds that are willing to join!
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Sureboy3(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2009
'am looking for sites where i can download free and full corel draw ebooks. If anyboy knows, here's my number: 08032242905. You can text me.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by obiksam(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2009
Hello,
My name is Samuel i'm from Abia state and i'm interested to join Nigeria SSS, so please if any of you who have succeeded since 2006 or have any information that can help me should please contact me through my email chukwudisam@yahoo.com 07034926228. Hope to hear from you all.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by obiksam(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi kingchuks, doubleooh7 and layi.
Please is there any info for this year recruitment?
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2009
layi plz am interested. sexyguy2009@yahoo.co.uk for any info plz
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by bayol2001: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2009
hello house pls i have been waiting for the customs recruitment execise, pls does anybody know if they have started recruiting and also where to get the forms?please help a brother cos i will really appreciate it.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by bayol2001: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2009
pls you can send me a mail on bayol2001@yahoo.com.pls i will appreciate it.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by obiksam(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2009
Hi Victorkc,
Were did you go for the recruitment and how did you get the info about it please help.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by register1(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2009
pls does any one in the house know anything on joing the immigration service- recruitment program? pls im interested in joing them.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by lynxnoon2: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

I don't know about the FBI or CIA but the SSS in Nigeria are very poor at pretending, or going under-cover,
I think they get paid a lot, because they definitely look fresh, which is why i find it odd that a broke arse area boy will have fresh skin and some sense to boot, or a talkative comedian will get drunk and spark up irrelevant football gist all month long and drive home in a golf instead of stumbling all the way to an okada, they just need to change the way they operate, i can spot them before they even leave home.

and they have a violent streak (maybe not generally) but majority, i think it is the training,

Anyway good luc, the ones i know are always playign bulletproof vest to Atiku, oops, di di just give myself away,
since dey operate in secrecy hw wud u knw dia tactics or strategies?
we only get to see dose dey show on tv or dose guarding govt officials; so u cnt really say much abt dem until u hv a 1st hand experience or knw sm1 dat woks dere undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by tayotoyin(f): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2009
register1:

pls does any one in the house know anything on joing the immigration service- recruitment program? pls im interested in joing them.
Civil Defence,Immigration & Prisons Services Board placed an advert in d Punch on Wednesday d 9th of September,page 29.
Look it up 4 d criteria & mode of entry. Best of luck!
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by tivson: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2010
can some one help me join sss or customs no 08097751710
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by xxfile30: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2010
Hey guys, i checked at the abuja office and i was told unless i have some one in side; does anyone have some one in there, pls help me cos i really need to join the sss. thanks. wink
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by amonet: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
Na true o. You must have someone inside b4 they would consider you
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by xxfile30: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hi, does anyone have someone inside 2 help out? i would appreciate that.
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by 33117(f): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2010
omo james bond in the making
Re: How To Join The SSS, Customs by darqly(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2010
Just stroll to ur state office,find out if they're recruiting and drop ur cv. And whatever u do,don't lie in that cv. U don't really need anyone on the inside,so long as u're intelligent and physically fit. You should scale the first round at least. Best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.