Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Who Is A Genius? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is A Genius? (489 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Genius? by xhow2com(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
The ability of a man pilots him to an outstanding success. A genius is one with an unusual intelligence, artistic or has a very high level of skills. Men of this kind are often endowed with inert capacity and are binding character and are such are ever ready to attain an extra mile in the pursuit. A genius does not believe in impossibly but turns to make way for himself at all levels even when the tasks seems unproven

On the path of this, therefore the general believe usually is that people turn to see genius as a natural thing, a gift from God which has nothing to do with one’s effort and I asked is this really true? In my own opinion I strongly object, for even some is born with little or no intelligence, the habit can still be cultivated. According to William Shakespeare, “some men are born great while some achieve greatness through their own effort. (Paraphrased) whether born or achieved, greatness is greatness. The major thing here is attitude the way you thinks, the way you approach issue at all levels
Read more »
http://www.xhow2.com/Who_is_genius.html
Re: Who Is A Genius? by Fash20: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Genius
Re: Who Is A Genius? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pipsland78 and FXKing2012.
Re: Who Is A Genius? by Kendzyma(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
Me........

(1) (Reply)

Infographics: Steps To Become Better At Studying. / How To Change Uniuyo 2013 Pume Passport Background On Your Reg Form To Red / Condemnable Behaviour: Undergraduates Resort To Extortion Due To ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.