Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal (13688 Views)

Iyanya Signs Chibbz, As New Artiste To Triple MG / Iyanya Signs Zinox Brand Ambassador Deal / Pasuma To Wed (not Any Of His Baby Mamas). Builds N60million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by ifedun2: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good for them.Just hope they will be levelheaded while the conract lasts.Particularly happy for Wizzy.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Soso990240(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Is this not examination hall??
yes,it is an examination hall at Fed.poly.Ede where he came to re-sit for his EED 417 which he failed with 35 marks sometimes ago
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by neksummi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
and someone is telling me the money they gave to saka is too much
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by rozayx5(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
WaleFolarin: rubbish. that money is small

coming from
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by plainmirror(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nnaa lekwanu Inyanya of yesterday oo
grin
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by UyiIredia(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Inik: Mehn that's some cool cash cheesy Singing, dancing, playing football and acting are the only talents that are appreciated and can fetch you money in Nigeria

That's cause for sober reflection. In any case, business men, pastors, comedians, motivational speakers and some IT professionals are well-appreciated and renumerated.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by purplekayc(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
WaleFolarin: rubbish. that money is small
uh? How much do you make every year?
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Congrats to Iyanya ! More grace to your elbows. Keep churning out those hits, and, don't forget, spend your money wisely !
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by mrperfect(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
They guys are really move up the ladder.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by pekelepekele(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nice1 but mtn is stingy compared to what other networks are paying. well done iyanya
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Policewoman(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Like so many Artistes, he may just blow the money on expensive rides, women, weed and houses.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Gbenge77(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gargatuan!
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by dennismukoro(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wa oh. Sometimes I wounder why the need of schooling. Even chevron workers can not earn this as their payoff. Maybe I will switch to the studio and bring an album but who go buy am self. Abi na me and my friends. 60million nor be small thing o
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Chinwem(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Congrats to Iyanya ! More grace to your elbows. Keep churning out those hits, and, don't forget, spend invest your money wisely !
smiley
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by igboboy1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Too much Money....EGO JURU
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by tobex23(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
[quote
author=Inik]Mehn that's some cool cash cheesy Singing, dancing, playing
football and acting are the only talents that are appreciated and can
fetch you money in Nigeria[/quote]

You forgot 'POLITICS bro'and btw you dont have to be talented b4 u wash peoples head with sweet talks....ooh how i love politics

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by clemmonce(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
congratulations IYANYA....
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by loveabletd(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cool money,its ur time bro.....
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by miqos02(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
dekunle fuji. you dey miss
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by sage2(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Not even up to $500,000. I have always known that these boys are overhyped. But I never knew that they are this cheap. But you attack me, just go through what the contract entails again.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Rick9(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Signs of End Time
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by mkoabiola: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
60m 4 1 person, despite d poor service
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by monipherst: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
My shine is on the wait for me.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
how come he is earning so much higher than the other artistes. This guy must be blessed.
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by lordf: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
abeg 4 wia dis ntwk dey get dis money 4rm?
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
60Milla....wey network for MTN dey shake n data still no reach customers to download...and enjoy the internet....damm all dis endorsement jare..
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Ayatullah(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
MTN and other Network Providers can afford to dole out money as they like because they know YOU and ME are there to be fleeced since we are already addicted to their services......it's painful to realize one is sustaining their prodigality. Let us come together and brainstorm on how to make them not eat their cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by lawizle(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
jacobscros: how come he is earning so much higher than the other artistes. This guy must be blessed.

Individual negotiation...
Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2013
Shawnmayor: and someone is telling me the money they gave to saka is too much

I'm trying to understand the warped logic behind signing Saka for a paltry N20m and then signing Iyanya for N60m. Which of them has had and is likely to have more marketing/commercial value for the MTN brand?

Can't even understand why Iyanya would bank more than Wizkid (N45m) who is clearly a bigger star and has far more commercial appeal. Abi is it because Iyanya was an MTN Project Fame product?

These people sef. As with everything else in Naija, padi-padi considerations come first before merit.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2013
jacobscros: how come he is earning so much higher than the other artistes. This guy must be blessed.

Forget "blessed"; Nigerians use that 'blessing' and 'favour' nonsense to rationalise corruption, prejudice, and mediocrity. It also has nothing to do with his netiotiation ability. I guess it all has to do with the connections he has at MTN (having gone through their Project Fame project in the past). Wouldn't be surprised if his fees were inflated just so he can 'settle' some Under-G MTN people with a chunk of it later. Naija for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Duty: Woman With World's Biggest Hips/ass Enters Book Of Record / 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c / OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.