Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA (12317 Views)

Bazaar: Rehabilitation Of 100km Umuahia-Portharcourt Expressway To Gulp N90.3bn / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday / Construction Of Lagos-abidjan Expressway To Commence In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Brimmie: [size=30]Tambuwal2015[/size]

DO YOU HAVE A DEAD BRAIN? WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING ALL THREADS WITH THIS YOUR TAMBUWAL SHI..T

1 Like

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Sundahjoe(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Our government with their fake promises. God helps us.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by morenath(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
I pray ooooo,,,,May God help GEJ to do dat IJN
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by KwoiZabo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
gulfer: Go ahead Maigworo and lets have the roads.
cele-ijesha, ayobo, ago-apple junc, aj city - trinity, kirikiri -monkey village to mention but a few
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by TruthFM(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
KwoiZabo: All this bad belle don dey talk again. Plz if you live close to a federal road that is bad and not receivin attention since goodluck came in just mention it or keep quiet. I can mention tens of roads state road in lagos that is bad and fashola is doing nothing abt it.obasanjo did nothing yaradua told us it must be through ppp & gave it to bi-courtney but our dearest president has given berger the contract and funding it through federal purse and we are here making noise.

No 1 I dont see Lagos to shagamu road which literally takes 20mins to be inside ikorodu getting touched.
2 You said jonah is using federal purse to fund it. You can advise him to do have a rag day and send all school student out to collect money undecided
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Wahala90: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Come join the debate: Would You Beat Your Wife If She Beats Your Mother Mercilessly? Click Here!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Ownfag(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Might as well say it will be a 1000 lane road and that every federal road will be motorable in 2 weeks.

We believe you! tongue

FIRST! My Internet connection is a performer. It is working!
lolz
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by GenSpecific: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Might as well say it will be a 1000 lane road and that every federal road will be motorable in 2 weeks.

We believe you! tongue

FIRST! My Internet connection is a performer. It is working!
tinibu dog

1 Like

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Erifenz: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
No bi today edon tey story story story
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by cfola: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Our federal government is really doing a bad work at managing federal road projects. I really think the President should redeploy the Works minister with a more action driven minister to move that ministry and parastatals under it like FERMA forward.

FERMA does alot of talking than actioning. Just yesterday, I saw them on Lagos-Abeokuta express way around Abule-Egba repairing roads there.

They were using bathroom buckets to fetch water and farm tools to perform maintenance on a Federal Road.

Infact seeing them, you will think the are trying to grade a village road using local labour and available farms tools.

The government should focus on developing new policies on the way forward for our transportation sector.

"I have been hearing of Lagos-Ibadan/Sagamu express way repairs and maintenance since I was a little kid" and it hasn't been resolved to date, this is really sad.

If new polices & standards on Road and transportation are not put in place now, I am certain my son will soon start singing the same tune.."I have been hearing of Lagos-Ibadan/Sagamu express...."
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Joarams(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: FG is trying for southwest people. No wonder they endorsed GEJ for second tearm

Southwest? Do you know how many easterners die on that road monthly? Drop your sentiments pls.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Until they complete the road

if na by project promised in the past Nigeria for be like America now
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by oladayo042: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hate any news that carries the tag "to be". Just tell me when its done.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
The guy is drunk.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by adconline(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Deception galore. Is planning, to do and underway . It could be another 50 yrs its not gonna happen. They are unable to build and maintain a 2-lane expressway and we are taking about 10-lane highway. Pikin wey no finish primary school wan take final MB exam to be a doctor.. IMPOSSICANT!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by komodapson(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
the 2 lanes gan unah never maintain am
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by louis95(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Boko haram dey there una no fit go find solution,na road ​U̶̲̥̅̊ pple wan build so dat demolition of houses will start. wicked government.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Freewilly(f): 5:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Ten lane is too small nah! what about 100. Kids is Lagos and Ibadan don't have ordinary desk and chairs to use in School

and they here talking about 10 lane express road, misplaced priorities if you ask me. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Saladin1: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: FG is trying for southwest people. No wonder they endorsed GEJ for second tearm
LOL I laugh in spanish, yes FG is trying for the PDP leaders in southwest by filling there pocket with money but for the people of the southwest our governors are doing better than the FG cosmetic road fixing but come 2015 Oga jonah will be in for a shocker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Observe General Elections In Zambia / 2019: North Shops For Presidential Candidates / Interpol Recommends EFCC As Africa’s Model In Anti-corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.